Go Gunny!

Just shows he has no life and spends his time debating with people when he should be out working on losing his massive man-titties.

I just realized you joined the same day I did DavidS. I will tell Del I found someone to bring the beer to our anniversary party!

I just realized you joined the same day I did DavidS. I will tell Del I found someone to bring the beer to our anniversary party!

DavidS will want to play with your boobies, so wear a nice bra!

:beer:
I treasure my boobs, I only wear Victoria Secret bra's. :lol:
but no way em I letting twinkle toes touch my boobs, like I said I treasure them.:tongue:

If you look at his name, you'll see it's an anagram for AIRMAN LINGO.
That would account for it. Once they take off, they can't stop for some time![/

So you're saying the Air Force guys are the best in the sack?
I hooked up with an Air Force man, and he was a champ!
I have had a guy from every branch except the Marines that I know of, Army is the best so far.:razz:

I hooked up with an Air Force man, and he was a champ!
I have had a guy from every branch except the Marines that I know of, Army is the best so far.:razz:

I had a professional hooker once.
You know what was great about her? I wasn't paying for sex, I was paying her to leave afterward.

I have it on good authority that Gunny has recently ascended into the number two slot in regards to accumulated posts. I'm sure he's been watching and waiting for this thread acknowledging his achievement and won't be able to sleep tonight without it, so here it is. :D

:clap2: :woohoo: :beer: :party: :udaman:

Gunny joined about a year after myself. He's always been a great and prolific poster. There was a time that 'for the good of the board' I posted a lot. Anyone that's been reading in the past few years, know I'm not posting prolifically today. That Gunny is 'closing in' shouldn't be a surprise.

I have it on good authority that Gunny has recently ascended into the number two slot in regards to accumulated posts. I'm sure he's been watching and waiting for this thread acknowledging his achievement and won't be able to sleep tonight without it, so here it is. :D

:clap2: :woohoo: :beer: :party: :udaman:

I did? I have to go look now ....:lol:

Of course Gunny is amassing a huge number of posts. What would you expect from a Marine. Marines have the ability to think quickly on their feet. A necessary skill in mass posting. Haven’t any of you heard that story about Gunny. The one that illustrates his quick thinking?

Gunny, an elderly retired Marine had owned a large farm for several years. He had a large pond in the back, fixed up nice – picnic tables. horseshoe courts, and some orange and grapefruit trees. The pond was properly shaped, and fixed up for swimming when it was built.

One evening old Gunny decided to go down to the pond to look it over. As he hadn't been there for a while he grabbed a five-gallon bucket to bring back some fruit.

As he neared the pond, he heard voices shouting and laughing with glee. As he came closer, he saw it was a bunch of young women skinny-dipping in his pond.

He made the women aware of his presence, and they all went to the deep end.

One of the women shouted to him, "We're not coming out until you leave!"

Old Gunny frowned, "I didn't come down here to watch you ladies swim naked or make you get out of the pond naked." Holding the bucket up, he said, "I'm here to feed the alligator."

Old Marines can still think fast.

Pay attention folks ... THIS is how to suck up to a Marine ...:lol:

Forum List

Back