Go Gunny!

xoxoti - How much do you charge for suck up lessons? You are the master.

Excellent attempt at sucking up!!!

In the future, if you want to be very successful at sucking up, you need to find a subject that has some sort of power or influence.

Unfortunately, you chose me.

All I can say is, I have a ways to go before I'm in this competition...

Work hard, pay attention, put in the necessary overtime. You'll get there, little camper.

Is this serious stuff? Does preening the bossman make one less likely to incur his wrath or something? Or are you just playing around (I hope)?

Of course Gunny is amassing a huge number of posts. What would you expect from a Marine. Marines have the ability to think quickly on their feet. A necessary skill in mass posting. Haven’t any of you heard that story about Gunny. The one that illustrates his quick thinking?

Gunny, an elderly retired Marine had owned a large farm for several years. He had a large pond in the back, fixed up nice – picnic tables. horseshoe courts, and some orange and grapefruit trees. The pond was properly shaped, and fixed up for swimming when it was built.

One evening old Gunny decided to go down to the pond to look it over. As he hadn't been there for a while he grabbed a five-gallon bucket to bring back some fruit.

As he neared the pond, he heard voices shouting and laughing with glee. As he came closer, he saw it was a bunch of young women skinny-dipping in his pond.

He made the women aware of his presence, and they all went to the deep end.

One of the women shouted to him, "We're not coming out until you leave!"

Old Gunny frowned, "I didn't come down here to watch you ladies swim naked or make you get out of the pond naked." Holding the bucket up, he said, "I'm here to feed the alligator."

Old Marines can still think fast.

Of course Gunny is amassing a huge number of posts. What would you expect from a Marine. Marines have the ability to think quickly on their feet. A necessary skill in mass posting. Haven’t any of you heard that story about Gunny. The one that illustrates his quick thinking?

Gunny, an elderly retired Marine had owned a large farm for several years. He had a large pond in the back, fixed up nice – picnic tables. horseshoe courts, and some orange and grapefruit trees. The pond was properly shaped, and fixed up for swimming when it was built.

One evening old Gunny decided to go down to the pond to look it over. As he hadn't been there for a while he grabbed a five-gallon bucket to bring back some fruit.

As he neared the pond, he heard voices shouting and laughing with glee. As he came closer, he saw it was a bunch of young women skinny-dipping in his pond.

He made the women aware of his presence, and they all went to the deep end.

One of the women shouted to him, "We're not coming out until you leave!"

Old Gunny frowned, "I didn't come down here to watch you ladies swim naked or make you get out of the pond naked." Holding the bucket up, he said, "I'm here to feed the alligator."

Old Marines can still think fast.
:clap2:

:lol:

I have it on good authority that Gunny has recently ascended into the number two slot in regards to accumulated posts. I'm sure he's been watching and waiting for this thread acknowledging his achievement and won't be able to sleep tonight without it, so here it is. :D

:clap2: :woohoo: :beer: :party: :udaman:
I am Intoxication on this one. Second place just means he is first loser!

* runs and hides behind a large rock*

Forum List

Back