GMOs should be banned

anti-science...Mans been playing with his food for thousands of years and this has helped our species grow and become stronger.

If it wasn't for science we wouldn't be feeding more then a billion people. So do you like famine?

GMOs cause obesity. I guess some people would prefer women to be fat landwhales.

The difference between Russia and The Great Satan.
russian-dacha5.jpg

Difference between Russia and the Great Satan, as you call it.

Wouldn't want to live in the crap hole, would not want to live anywhere else.

God bless Monsanto. The use of Roundup has fed enough people to save millions of lives, and it's reduced carbon emissions a whole lot by allowing no-till farming to be used more.

GMO is the default now. Every human and farm animal in the USA has been eating it for the past 20 years. If you want food labeled, do it yourself. That is, set the standards for a "GMO free" label, just as standards have been set for "kosher" or "organic". Nationwide mandated labeling would be a disaster that would raise food prices for everyone. The entire food supply would have to be strictly segregated, which would cost much bucks.

GMOs cause obesity. I guess some people would prefer women to be fat landwhales.

I started a thread in conspiracy theories on a portion for the obesity, school lunch programming and obbumer care.

I uploaded this yeast filled chicken that was butcher to show what these modified products are doing internally. Its pretty simply; looks like fat but is actually a disease form caused from unnatural food products.

chicken yeast in thigh area (3).jpeg

Cellulite comes from a similar process in the human body. Cells are deformed as the body stores what it does not recognize as food. Ultimately this brings forth other diseases depending on the other environmental factors of the person being inflicted.

Cellulite1_ENG.jpg

Liver diseases included;

8973.gif

GMOs cause obesity.
Got any logical and scientifically sound proof of that?

Or did you simply read that in some blog that was written by some vegetarian who is so malnourished that it has permanently damaged their brain and ability to think logically?

Or what?
Start actually reading the already published information in the journals outside of what the chemical companies are pushing and pubmed.gov docs. Between the GM corn, GM yeast and every other scam the chemical science has brought upon the people and their mineral chelating products such as glyphosate yeast funges are out of control. Bodies whether animal or human store unrecognizable food products as fat and yeast even adds weight gain. Simply start connecting the dots with the science of both animal feeding products and GMO products. Its a pretty large spider's web to unravel but it can be done.

anti-science...Mans been playing with his food for thousands of years and this has helped our species grow and become stronger.

If it wasn't for science we wouldn't be feeding more then a billion people. So do you like famine?

Population's unsustainable. All our modern problems stem from overpopulation and depleting resources. So maybe a population adjustment isn't the worst thing. Only reason we have so many is utilization of oil for fuel. Pop skyrocketed once we began using oil. When it runs out, if an as-practical alternative hasn't come onto the scene many will die. Don't have to kill people, but we can do things that don't contribute to unsustainable population growth like better food availability as with GMOs. Either make tough decisions now, or later, but it'll only hurt more later with more people effected.

GMOs cause obesity.
Got any logical and scientifically sound proof of that?

Or did you simply read that in some blog that was written by some vegetarian who is so malnourished that it has permanently damaged their brain and ability to think logically?

Or what?
Start actually reading the already published information in the journals outside of what the chemical companies are pushing and pubmed.gov docs. Between the GM corn, GM yeast and every other scam the chemical science has brought upon the people and their mineral chelating products such as glyphosate yeast funges are out of control. Bodies whether animal or human store unrecognizable food products as fat and yeast even adds weight gain. Simply start connecting the dots with the science of both animal feeding products and GMO products. Its a pretty large spider's web to unravel but it can be done.
You are dodging the questions.

Russia Rejects GMOs While USA Continues to Poison Citizens

Russia is smart. Their women will stay thin and beautiful.

About May of the year 2001, I was at Gate 2 , and received an emergency call for a transport from the in plant medical department - to the hospital in the county seat.

So, I closed up the gate and drove north on the east straight stretch to the Medical Department where the ambulance ( we have two on site with two fire trucks ) would meet me.

As I drove north on the straight stretch, the dark haired blonde nurse ( Drove a white ford sedan - husband is a truck driver - she married one of the plant safety guys whom used to be in my department ) was standing at the double doors in the south end of the medical department, her back to the west door ; one of my coworkers standing to her right...facing her. The nurse....with a smile on her face.

My conclusion, due to the nurse standing at the double doors with one of my coworkers, smiling at me as I drove north....instead of being with the alleged critical patient ( I ran red lights on the plant security vehicle due to the nature of the call - but do not remember exactly what the dispatch was ), is that the call was bogus - fabricated ; and the patient was well known to her.........the dark haired blonde nurse and the patient ; workers / investigators / employees / aquaintenances of my adversaries from my previous work location. But that is just my belief.

Kind of hard to understand, but the adversaries from my previous work location can be one of about five "entities" - but in any sense.....the "bad guys" at my work locale, make frequent reference to my past work location - events and conversations. Exactly whom....I yet to know. I only have suspicions at this time.

The dark haired blonde nurse, smiling at me & smiling at me with her right wrist up to her lips while wearing a sweater. She flirts with me, then screams at me and tells me "You think with your dick!"

I wonder whom she is / was connected to.

People from my last work locale - inside the "Plant" and impersonating union personnel. Union people, numerous people whom was here when I started ; young people...whom are no longer here. One "looked like" a "Danny " character I graduated with , and he has blonde hair and drug offenses ; but it was not him ; but a look a like.

Some people I see many times over three months, then they disappear for three or four months, then I see them regular again = NOT REGULAR company or union employees ; but spys from the county south east of where I live - this is my conclusion based on the fact that people repeating to me again - facts, events, and conversions that I was involved in when I worked Metro EMS. Clap your hands and say "Thank you adversaries" for providing me so much information when you were trying to embarrass me, belittle me and humiliate me. Thank you for providing me with so much information when you were attempting to make me a "head case" by repeating information and events I have been involved in for the past 20 years.

Shadow 355

I am glad these doctors are coming out!

Genetically modified foods are a health scourge

By Dr. Jim Roach

September 25, 2015

Read more here: Genetically modified foods are a health scourge

Genetically modified foods were ushered in with great promise, an answer to the world's evolving food crisis. Instead we have a meltdown in food quality and antibiotic-like destruction of our intestinal microbiome, producing nutrient deficiencies, inflammation, toxins and a slowly evolving tsunami of ill health.

In surging numbers, Americans and countries worldwide — including France, Germany, Russia, and Japan — shun these foods. State mandates requiring GM food labeling are beginning to succeed, a move that over 90 percent of Americans support.

How was the promise transformed into the scourge?

Already 70 percent to 80 percent of us are deficient in magnesium, and half in zinc, due to processed foods. Hugely, glyphosate kills bacteria both in the soil and intestinal tract. As soil bacteria free up critical minerals, GM foods have only one-fifth of the magnesium and zinc of regular food, meaning GM processed foods have only a tiny fraction.

Together, these deficiencies are major contributors to hormone imbalance, infection, autoimmune disorders, all mental disorders, diabetes, cancer, cardiovascular disease and dementia. Glyphosate is essentially a low-grade antibiotic, killing off most intestinal bacteria, especially lactobacilli. These bacteria are essential for the integrity of the intestinal lining, whose injury floods the bloodstream with toxins, especially the brain, breasts and nerves.

Every child I treat with brain disorders, such as autism or ADHD, has severe food sensitivities triggered by intestinal injury. Resulting inflammation and toxin overload with genetically impaired detoxification is fundamental in the pathology of these disorders.

New research worsens these concerns: GM soy has been found to boost carcinogen formaldehyde, and dramatically reduce the primary detoxifier glutathione. Combined with common genetic mutations, toxin elimination is massively impaired.....................more at link

Read more here: Genetically modified foods are a health scourge

Food GMO's along with GM bakers yeast and byproducts are gut killers!

i.e. photo of Clostridium gut also referred to as leaky gut syndrome by some doctors
Clostridium difficile gut.png

Forum List

Back