GMO foods are set to be mislabelled as biofortified

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
If you have ever been to Berlin, Germany in the late Fall, you know how miserably wet, cold, and windy it can be. The only real refuge from those elements is to be found indoors. But even then there can be events that drive you right back outdoors and into the elements. Such was the case with the Codex Committee on Nutrition and Foods for Special Dietary Uses (CCNFSDU), which was holding its 40th session during the week of November 26-30, 2018, in that city.
GMO FOODS ARE SET TO BE MISLABELLED AS “BIOFORTIFIED
--------------------------------------------------------

Half the knit wits living don't know nor care what the hell they eat, then twenty /thirty years ask why and how did I get cancer . The docs words " Oh it's genetic" . LMFAO gawd if you know it dumb fks knew how much you don't even know.

They are supposed to clearly label GMO in the US but their excuse is no one can agree on the label.

GMO Taters are toxic and they rot right away too.

• Banned
you should check this out it has CHARLIE DANIELS ,
Lieutenant General William Boykin

and a few other known ppl in it.
they send you a link to see it for nothing I believe, and I think it can be found on youtube, this one is like part two though.

Revelation The Movie

you should check this out it has CHARLIE DANIELS ,
Lieutenant General William Boykin

and a few other known ppl in it.
they send you a link to see it for nothing I believe, and I think it can be found on youtube, this one is like part two though.

Revelation The Movie
We have slow bandwidth so videos are out unless short clips and some youtube ones that are sound less video.

Forum List

Back