Video: Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD - How "Toxic Stress" Affects Children's & Adult's Health

AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Nadine Burke Harris office_03.jpg

Featuring Pediatrician Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD "How "Toxic Stress" Affects Children's Health" Published on Feb 7, 2014 by KQED News 9,966 views

Hello. During my 60+ years, outside of a few family members, there are very few fellow citizens I admire and respect more than Dr. Nadine Burke Harris and her medical professional colleagues.

As a citizen whose life was directly affected by people who experienced 'Childhood Trauma', I applaud and want to hug fellow and foreign born citizens tirelessly attempting to bring awareness to, as well as educating citizens about our Nation's and planet's *CHILD CARE* Public Health Crisis.

A Child Care Health CRISIS the popular late 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) and Gun Violence Victim Tupac Shakur addresses with his often misinterpreted, much ignored T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* Public Service Announcement applying to American and foreign born citizens of ALL backgrounds:

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur, American Urban-TRUTH-Teller

_tupac dr nadine burke harris common.jpg

My experiences as a NYC uniform police officer and criminal investigator, including near-twelve years serving *young* Childhood Trauma (ACEs) victims Shawn 'Jay-Z' Carter's and Christopher 'Biggie Smalls' Brooklyn, NY neighborhoods, assures me the medical info and research Dr. Burke Harris shares is NOT scientific mumbo-jumbo.

I've witnessed countless kids and teens, THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, experience easily preventable, though potentially life scarring trauma.

Sadly, I've also witnessed emotional pain, as well as physical injury and pain suffered by peaceful fellow citizens encountering emotionally troubled, far too often needlessly violent citizens who Shawn, Christopher and their peers speak about in their American TRUTH telling music art.

Frankly, looking back and keeping it real, I'm not sure how I lasted as log as I did before genuine concerns for my own emotional well-being and physical safety caused me to abandon/flee/transfer from a community I served for twelve years. A Brooklyn community a few decades earlier my paternal grandmother called home.

When I think about, I now realize I join countless EVERYONE'S Tupac passionately speaks about. Passion so great he chose to permanently scar his once NEGLECTED, hungry, "hurting" belly with his THUGLIFE Child Abuse AWARENESS-PREVENTION concept. I call that steadfast commitment.

If you really think about it, I mean going real deep, Dr. Burke Harris offers the ONLY credible reason explaining why beginning in the 1980s, large numbers of perfectly healthy newborns matured into apparent emotionally troubled teen and adult citizens, who much like Shawn and Christopher, compose or admire popular music hatefully denigrating and viewing girls, women and MOTHERS as less than human creatures, as well as using a host of disparaging words when speaking about females in their popular American urban-TRUTH-teller artistry.

Honestly, it is disheartening seeing less than 10,000 views and a handful of LIKES ascribed to this broadcast offering REAL 'life changing/altering' medical information.

Please consider Liking and more importantly, sharing with *EVERYONE* Dr. Nadine Burke Harris's infectious smile, as well as extremely gentle admonishment about improving Child Care for our Nation's and planet's most precious and cherished assets.

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter;
Take Pride In Parenting; End Our Nation's *CHILD CARE* Public Health Crisis; Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment

Forum List

Back