GM is doing AWESOME

You're a fucking moron and a racist piece of shit.

Come on and tell me again how the CRA caused the problem, since every fact shows that you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground. One more time, asshole:

56% of the foreclosures were white. CRA mortgages were almost half as likely to result in foreclosure than those originated by independent mortgage companies. CRA institutions only accounted for 6% of subprime loans, the majority of which were refinancing and home equity loans.

Those aren't Mother Jones talking points idiot, those are facts. Now go crawl back under your rock and try to keep your sheet outfit clean.

Obviously you cant read, your article states the regulations from the states were superceded by the federal governemtn and they wanted LESS regulation on these loans. And the one I posted said vitually the same thing and Andre Cuomo spelled it out for you.

EVERYONE Said these were RISKY loans.....THIS IS NOT NEW......AND the loans and the "settlements" with the banks to force them to loan to people who couldnt pay, BACKFIRED....OBAMA said they were risky when he was with ACORN, WTF DO YOU WANT????? BANKS were not lending to these people because they couldnt pay, a forclosure SUCKS for a bank, THEY do not want that to happen..... And if the loans were so predatory, WHY DID Fanny and Freddie pick them up????? My God man, you need to get off you racist, Bush did it talking points....I'm not racist and Bush did not do it...The policy was started by Clinton with Cuomo and Bush continued it....

It's not just the CRA...in fact i've talked very little about the CRA, check my posts, it's they relaxed regulation (normally I'm all for it) but in this case it meant they forced banks (SETTLEMENT is where they accused the banks of being RACIST and forced them to loan to people who couldnt pay, and yes that includes whites, asians, white-hispanics, not just blacks, BU The policy was designed to increase minority home ownership, a worthy goal, but you CAN NOT FORCE THAT FROM A CENTRAL COMMITTEE TYPE OF STRUCTURE, which they tried to do and found out, the people who couldnt pay before, still couldnt pay. WATCH THE VIDEO. COMMENT ON THE VIDEO OR YOUR PAPER, ALL YOU DO IS GIVE ME 6%, I could give a rats ass about that. The CRA was changed and then regulation was eased to allow this, I've said it a million different ways.

"It's not just the CRA"? Are you a total retard, as well as being a racist scumbag? CRA lending was shown to be twice as safe as independent mortgage originators. Why not put them up as an example of how to do things right, rather than making your racist lying claim that they were part of the cause?

No dude, you either can't read the simple facts, or are such a racist piece of pond scum that you'll lie to accuse CRA as being the primary cause of our meltdown, when the exact opposite is true. Invite me to your next cross burning, so I can piss on it.

Not all of them are racist,it's just easier to believe the right wing spin that it is the poor black man's fault than their rich white heros on TV, nevermind the fact that Republicans are blaming something that happened under Clinton but had control of the White House,Congress and Supreme Court for 6 years(from 2001-2007) and did nothing. But Obama owns this economy because Democrats had control for 2 years.

The meltdown was decades in the making, it was cultural in its DNA, and simplistically blaming the banks for it is shallow thinking at best, intellectually dishonest at worst. I can't believe that people actually let themselves believe this crap. This was/is the inevitable result of narcissistic hyper-consumerism and a culture rotting at its core.

Bullshytte- Booosh regulators looking the other way and letting AIG, Countrywide, etc etc etc run wild.
Pub cronyism and corruption epitomized.

Yeah, that's the propaganda I keep seeing. Nice and simple, point the finger at one guy, it just happened during his administration, everything would have been just peachy if it were not for him. How easy, all wrapped up in a nice little package. Just as the conservatives are trying to do with Obama.

This kind of stuff really worries me. Our problems and challenges are deep and wide, and the partisan ideology that is so polluting our country over-simplifies everything. People believe everything Rush & Rachel tell them, and they become intellectually incurious.

Not good.

I call Shenanigans. Please provide proof that increasing Subprime Auto Loans is loosening up credit to more historic levels...and no fair including only the 2000s.

You can call it whatever you want. If GM loses money for easing credit, that's their problem. They're still selling quite a few cars.

Wrong-o, boy-o.

GM still owes taxpayers TARP repayments, and we are also on the hook for GM stock. For taxpayers to breakeven, the price would have to be $53/share; it's currently less than $20. And then there is the little bit about the Obama administration allowing GM to keep $45B in tax loss carry forwards, which would have been lost in a bankruptcy proceeding. This means GM will be able to avoid taxes by using these write-offs. We'll be paying and paying and paying for GM for years - so their subprime loans are our problem.

This is an excellent analysis of the the Great Mistake by Obama. Thank you!

Corporate Welfare blows. It was all a big Taxpayer-Funded pay-off to the Unions. It's time to end Corporate Welfare once and for all.

Volt sales rebounding from all the BULLSHYTTE attacks from the BULLSHYTTE Pub propaganda machine, a total disgrace, dupes.

Why is the federal government in the electric car business ?

Because it's our strategic and national interest to reduce our dependence on oil.

That is simply stupid.

It shows no understanding of how the market dynamics in this country work.

Natural Gas is very cheap. We are swimming in it. Where are the LNG cars ?

You're a fucking moron and a racist piece of shit.

Come on and tell me again how the CRA caused the problem, since every fact shows that you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground. One more time, asshole:

56% of the foreclosures were white. CRA mortgages were almost half as likely to result in foreclosure than those originated by independent mortgage companies. CRA institutions only accounted for 6% of subprime loans, the majority of which were refinancing and home equity loans.

Those aren't Mother Jones talking points idiot, those are facts. Now go crawl back under your rock and try to keep your sheet outfit clean.

Obviously you cant read, your article states the regulations from the states were superceded by the federal governemtn and they wanted LESS regulation on these loans. And the one I posted said vitually the same thing and Andre Cuomo spelled it out for you.

EVERYONE Said these were RISKY loans.....THIS IS NOT NEW......AND the loans and the "settlements" with the banks to force them to loan to people who couldnt pay, BACKFIRED....OBAMA said they were risky when he was with ACORN, WTF DO YOU WANT????? BANKS were not lending to these people because they couldnt pay, a forclosure SUCKS for a bank, THEY do not want that to happen..... And if the loans were so predatory, WHY DID Fanny and Freddie pick them up????? My God man, you need to get off you racist, Bush did it talking points....I'm not racist and Bush did not do it...The policy was started by Clinton with Cuomo and Bush continued it....

It's not just the CRA...in fact i've talked very little about the CRA, check my posts, it's they relaxed regulation (normally I'm all for it) but in this case it meant they forced banks (SETTLEMENT is where they accused the banks of being RACIST and forced them to loan to people who couldnt pay, and yes that includes whites, asians, white-hispanics, not just blacks, BU The policy was designed to increase minority home ownership, a worthy goal, but you CAN NOT FORCE THAT FROM A CENTRAL COMMITTEE TYPE OF STRUCTURE, which they tried to do and found out, the people who couldnt pay before, still couldnt pay. WATCH THE VIDEO. COMMENT ON THE VIDEO OR YOUR PAPER, ALL YOU DO IS GIVE ME 6%, I could give a rats ass about that. The CRA was changed and then regulation was eased to allow this, I've said it a million different ways.

"It's not just the CRA"? Are you a total retard, as well as being a racist scumbag? CRA lending was shown to be twice as safe as independent mortgage originators. Why not put them up as an example of how to do things right, rather than making your racist lying claim that they were part of the cause?

No dude, you either can't read the simple facts, or are such a racist piece of pond scum that you'll lie to accuse CRA as being the primary cause of our meltdown, when the exact opposite is true. Invite me to your next cross burning, so I can piss on it.

Dude you cant read simple facts, like I said several times, and andre Cuomo from 1999 (pre Bush) predicted, that these practices would lead to more defaults, but that it was worth it...he didnt know how bad it would be and state regulations were ignored so we could get this, you can call me a racist ALLLLLL day long, because that's all you have.....and guess what....I can call you a homo all day long, but it doesnt make either of them true....now does it? To you racism is people pointing out facts, like blacks are poorer than whites, blacks commit more crimes as a percentage than whites, and blacks have worse credit than whites, you can dispute those all you want, but they are still TRUE!!!!!!!!!!! and calling people racist doesnt make blacks any better off ;) The first thing to solving problems is to RECOGNIZE you have them, until you and your leftwing nuts do this, then blacks will continue to grow up in areas like Detroit, cant blame republicans or conservatives for the inner cities, we dont get elected there.
Are you one of these lilly white folks from MAine or something? Come to Memphis and see the funerals of dead young black men, come see Orange Mound or Hickory Hill (Hickory Hood as the locals say), or Whitehaven (ironic I know)....oh and if you do, you better have a ghetto pass (I'm sure you know what that is right?)

So back to the point
Do blacks have worse credit than whites?

Did Cuomo say they expected a higher default rate?

Did regulators ease up on the state regulations?

Did they ease up on the regulations to help blacks buy homes?

lets start with those questions...

Why is the federal government in the electric car business ?

Because it's our strategic and national interest to reduce our dependence on oil.

That is simply stupid.

It shows no understanding of how the market dynamics in this country work.

Natural Gas is very cheap. We are swimming in it. Where are the LNG cars ?

He's a moron, it's in our intrest to reduce FOREIGN oil, but he leaves stuff like that out and calls you a racist. Look Dick you clearly dont know shit, OIL is fine, we have plenty of it, let the average joe not go bankrupt, while we figure out the alternative energy sources, they are neither effictive nor cheap at the moment, I know you central planners just like to FORCE people to do something else, but lets make a great product that people can afford and voila....people will buy it.....DUH!

Last edited:

In the U.S. today, a group of Baptists believe the United States was formed as a Christian nation by the Founding Fathers.[8] They assert that the term "separation of church and state" in no way limits religion in the state, but merely refers to the state's responsibility to refrain from exerting authority over ecclesial bodies.

Not all of them are racist,it's just easier to believe the right wing spin that it is the poor black man's fault than their rich white heros on TV, nevermind the fact that Republicans are blaming something that happened under Clinton but had control of the White House,Congress and Supreme Court for 6 years(from 2001-2007) and did nothing. But Obama owns this economy because Democrats had control for 2 years.

Another dumbfuck, compare APPLES to APPLES. TWO totally different problems, CUOMA SAID IT...LISTEN dipshit....

Ok I'm using the video of how you argue.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Zw4PIcjVNg]Adam Carolla on Gay Parents vs Straight Parents - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back