Gluten-free diet could damage health of people without coeliac disease, expert claims.

Pancakes?
Okay but no grains. Use bananas coconut or almond flour. Lots of recipes online.

The benefits of no grain and sugar diet, are too numerous to cite. Both substances greatly harm you.

Last edited:
Required Reading for you and all who foolishly still consume grains:

51KCux2KxaL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

51-vnY68qQL._SX321_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Sorry dude. I've been studying nutrition for decades and I've worked as a nutritionist. I was even the personal trainer and nutritionist for a world record breaking athlete.

So why the fuck would I take nutritional advice from some obese guy selling a book touting the latest fad diet? His fad diet certainly didn't work for him.

Ask yourself a few questions. Why does he sport a double chin? Why does he have a bad case of bitch tits? Why does his big belly stick out further than his chest? It's because he's obese.

My advice to you and the rest of the forum is to avoid restrictive fad diets. Don't be naive, the only thing they want to lighten is your wallet.

Last edited:
That's IHOP out next week then.
You might as well shoot yourself in the head, as eat the food that dump puts out.

It's my one US treat. Smothered in maple syrup. Yum.

It'll have to be a pastrami sandwich then.
without the bread...can you do it?

Probably. I'm not too keen on American bread.

The girl next door is all into this Paleo/clean eating stuff. I'll ask her.

Sorry dude. I've been studying nutrition for decades and I've worked as a nutritionist. I was even the personal trainer and nutritionist for a world record breaking athlete.

So why the fuck would I take nutritional advice from some obese guy selling a book touting the latest fad diet? His fad diet certainly didn't work for him.

My advice to you and the rest of the forum is to avoid restrictive fad diets. Don't be naive, the only thing they want to lighten is your wallet.
As a trained nutritionist, you have been brainwashed. I find trained nutritionists generally know very little about nutrition and proper diet. They generally are spoke-mouths for big food and the utterly flawed food pyramid that big gov loves to promote.

Both authors are not obese and both are PhDs. Read and learn the errors of your ways.

I don't need to lose weight, but cutting certain things out might be good. I've had an inflamation in my body for weeks now, and maybe oats might have contributed to it.

OTOH, several of us in my area, who are normally fit and well, have been suffering from a virus infection which is going around. And just won't clear up.

I don't need to lose weight, but cutting certain things out might be good. I've had an inflamation in my body for weeks now, and maybe oats might have contributed to it.

OTOH, several of us in my area, who are normally fit and well, have been suffering from a virus infection which is going around. And just won't clear up.
Consuming grains and sugar CAUSES inflammation in the body.

One does not stop the consumption of grains and sugar to lose weight, though that is a happy consequence. You do it to get healthy.

As a trained nutritionist, you have been brainwashed. I find trained nutritionists generally know very little about nutrition and proper diet. They generally are spoke-mouths for big food and the utterly flawed food pyramid that big gov loves to promote.

Both authors are not obese and both are PhDs. Read and learn the errors of your ways.
First of all, have you ever seen me be anything but extremely critical of the government nutritional guidelines? No, you haven't. That kinda blows your whole ridiculous claim out of the water, now doesn't it, Skippy?

Furthermore, the authors of both of those books gipper is spamming for are most certainly obese.

hqdefault.jpg

I don't even need to break out the skinfold calipers, I know from experience that he is obese. I can tell just by looking at him.

N0011973747--424757.JPG

http://media.jrn.com/images/N0011973747--424757.JPG

A good rule of thumb is that if your gut sticks out further than your chest, you are obese.

Last edited:
Humans have eaten grains for thousands of years, many live to be quite old. Too many complex carbs are consumed, way too much sugar, but demonizing a food group is going too far. All things in moderation. You want to tell 90 year old to stop eating grains? They will just look at you.

So; what's left?

I love lentils, and mushy peas.
Everything is bad for you. You are going to die. Your water is even tainted. And the air? Don't even go there. Then there's the radiation and eventual burning to a crisp anyway. If only our ancestors knew what we do!

So; what's left?

Everything is bad for you. You are going to die. Your water is even tainted. And the air? Don't even go there. Then there's the radiation and eventual burning to a crisp anyway. If only our ancestors knew what we do!

I don't think about that.

I like what I eat. Usually it tends to be good for me. But not through any theories about nutrition and food. We have so many choices these days.

During and after WW2, people had to eat whatever was available.

So; what's left?

I don't think about that.

I like what I eat. Usually it tends to be good for me. But not through any theories about nutrition and food. We have so many choices these days.

During and after WW2, people had to eat whatever was available.
I go by how my body feels. When I eat too many carbs, especially the not so great ones, I feel like crap. Fast food does it to me every time. Then there's the energy level. Our bodies speak to us but many people aren't listening. The better quality foods you eat the worse the bad stuff tastes. But making it a religion is a bit boring too.

Forum List

Back