Gluten free and hating it!

Before "Gluten Free" food, people managed... what happened?
They started eating genetically modified yeast products which in turn makes into something that looks a lot like fat and changes the molecular structure once it hits the body's formerly well designed systems. No need to worry though the sister company that makes the GM yeast can provide the insulin and various other medical products to assist in a new treatment if it really causes any problems with ya.

I don't have "problems" - people with Gluten issues may disagree, but, I just think it's people that are prima donnas, wanting their diets adjusted... and a marketing gimmick. It's annoying to me as an event planner -

There are people with varying levels of gluten intolerance. For people with Celiac Disease, it could be sever. My daughter is a case that is pretty severe. She can't eat it, it isn't a gimmick with her. It will be this way for the rest of her life.

I do wonder, in a case like your daughter, before this was all "a thing" what was done about it....

I wonder if some people just get an upset stomach from some things and then just say they're "allergic" to it.

There are always those people who hear about gluten, and then tie their dietary problems to it.

My daughter never heard of gluten until her doctor told her about it. She was in the hospital because she was extremely anemic. it took them a while to find out the cause and when they did, it was Celiac Disease. For my daughter, it wasn't a fad, it was a diagnosis.

They started eating genetically modified yeast products which in turn makes into something that looks a lot like fat and changes the molecular structure once it hits the body's formerly well designed systems. No need to worry though the sister company that makes the GM yeast can provide the insulin and various other medical products to assist in a new treatment if it really causes any problems with ya.

I don't have "problems" - people with Gluten issues may disagree, but, I just think it's people that are prima donnas, wanting their diets adjusted... and a marketing gimmick. It's annoying to me as an event planner -

There are people with varying levels of gluten intolerance. For people with Celiac Disease, it could be sever. My daughter is a case that is pretty severe. She can't eat it, it isn't a gimmick with her. It will be this way for the rest of her life.

I do wonder, in a case like your daughter, before this was all "a thing" what was done about it....

I don't think it ever happened until recently, tbh. I think it's new and someday we will find the reason for it. It might be some kind of food additive, or some such thing. I'm in the medical field and have been for 33 years. I don't remember hearing about gluten allergies or studying about them when I was in college.

Something is causing all of these weird allergies like peanuts, gluten, etc.

I have psoriasis and I know my health would be better if I was gluten free...but crap every recipe I love and the foods that I eat every day are loaded with it. My best friend's husband is in the same boat. They went gluten free and probably lost 175 lbs between the two of them. It's definitely a lifestyle change tho.

I always thought it was just wheat... I looked it up.. will have to see what the history is of it in food use....

I have psoriasis and I know my health would be better if I was gluten free...but crap every recipe I love and the foods that I eat every day are loaded with it. My best friend's husband is in the same boat. They went gluten free and probably lost 175 lbs between the two of them. It's definitely a lifestyle change tho.

Yeah my daughter lost weight at first on it, but that is because when you avoid gluten, you have to pay attention to your diet, and when you do that, you often lose weight. Plus, nothing puts weight on you faster than bread. I remember when back in the 80s those bread machines were popular. I bought one and man did I pack the pounds on!

I suppose you can think that. Personally I have done some checking on a lot of it and adjusted our on diets. Those adjustments are making a big difference. I believe the GMO's, other altered food additives and the mediums which vaccines have been made of are causing a lot of people health problems.

I don't think it ever happened until recently, tbh. I think it's new and someday we will find the reason for it. It might be some kind of food additive, or some such thing. I'm in the medical field and have been for 33 years. I don't remember hearing about gluten allergies or studying about them when I was in college.

Something is causing all of these weird allergies like peanuts, gluten, etc.
You may want to consider the GM yeast that is the majority of the yeast products used commercially and personal packs. The GM yeast has an extra genome. Another thing is the sugar as it is almost all GMO and areas where it is grown the water is also contaminated with glyphosate or other herbicides and pesticides. Some of the yeast and fungi studies I have been reading celiac is mentioned along with diabetes.

Some vaccines companies used peanut oil as a medium for awhile. Peanuts are another roundup ready crop but also never design to be shot into the body only eaten. We have a friend deathly allergic to peanuts. I ask here were you always and she said no it came later and she did not know why.

Yeah my daughter lost weight at first on it, but that is because when you avoid gluten, you have to pay attention to your diet, and when you do that, you often lose weight. Plus, nothing puts weight on you faster than bread. I remember when back in the 80s those bread machines were popular. I bought one and man did I pack the pounds on!
Take a look at this thread. The chicken in the photo has yeast. It looks like fat but actually this hen had a yeast infection. She wasn't very old and the owner butchered her verses lose her. The commercial feed even private people buy now has that GM yeast slurry mixed in.
Hope & Change- School lunches & Chilary-Obummer Care programing | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I wonder if some people just get an upset stomach from some things and then just say they're "allergic" to it.

There are always those people who hear about gluten, and then tie their dietary problems to it.

My daughter never heard of gluten until her doctor told her about it. She was in the hospital because she was extremely anemic. it took them a while to find out the cause and when they did, it was Celiac Disease. For my daughter, it wasn't a fad, it was a diagnosis.

I'm not talking about your daughter, just people in general. There are probably a lot of people who think they are "allergic" to something because it makes them feel sick when they eat it.

I'm not talking about your daughter, just people in general. There are probably a lot of people who think they are "allergic" to something because it makes them feel sick when they eat it.
Something like the Ritalin fad...people were boasting about their kids' Ritalin dosages, etc. Better living through chemicals? Yeah, I don't think so.

Something like the Ritalin fad...people were boasting about their kids' Ritalin dosages, etc. Better living through chemicals? Yeah, I don't think so.

Oh, a friend of mine swore up and down that her son had ADHD, but when she took him to the doctor, the doctor told her, no, he has "discipline" problem. I really wanted to shake his hand for being so honest with her. Her son was a little brat, and she would totally let him get away with it. I remember one time, he was like 8 years old, and she told him to put his shoes on and get ready to go and then left the room. He said, tell my mom I said fuck you. :ack-1: I was like, no! I'm not saying that to your mom, and neither are you, now put your damn shoes on! Little bastard! Lol.

Forum List

Back