Gloria Allred's 'October surprise:DNC hitman at it again

I am a bit dumbfounded how encouraging someone to not have an abortion while acting as the woman's Bishop is somehow scandalous.

It has nothing to with the right to choose or women's reproductive rights..This is pure politics.
The Obama camp has accepted the realization they are struggling. They are aghast that they are not leading by double digits in the polls.
These next two weeks democrat operatives will pull out all stops. They will use any means necessary to smear Romney. In the absence of any "dirt" they will make up stuff. Half truths and innuendo. They will spread rumors. We will read "sources say" or "under the condition of
anonymity"...

I hear Gloria Allred's name and know there is nothing credible or meaningful about whatever crap she is shoveling that day.

Here's the game plan for sure. They've left this "non story" this late to tag team with the media who will run the "non story" 24/7.

Therefore hoping to suck the air out of the Romney campaign by flooding the airwaves and print.

That also keeps his campaign from getting his message out. It's a hit job for true. That's how those scumbuckets run.

Think about Cain for example. He was doing well. When all the BS stories hit, the media wouldn't talk about his message only the so called "scandals".

Alred deflate Romney? I simply do not see that happening..

Oh neither do I, but it doesn't mean they aren't going to try. If she can get that gag order lifted then Gloria can drag around this woman to all the standards like the View, GMA and the rest.

They are desperate at this time to do anything possible to narrow the edge closer because the Governor is clearly pulling away.

AllRed is always fighting the stupid un -winnable fight.... give it a rest stubborn woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's the game plan for sure. They've left this "non story" this late to tag team with the media who will run the "non story" 24/7.

Therefore hoping to suck the air out of the Romney campaign by flooding the airwaves and print.

That also keeps his campaign from getting his message out. It's a hit job for true. That's how those scumbuckets run.

Think about Cain for example. He was doing well. When all the BS stories hit, the media wouldn't talk about his message only the so called "scandals".

Alred deflate Romney? I simply do not see that happening..

Oh neither do I, but it doesn't mean they aren't going to try. If she can get that gag order lifted then Gloria can drag around this woman to all the standards like the View, GMA and the rest.

They are desperate at this time to do anything possible to narrow the edge closer because the Governor is clearly pulling away.

Someone should take that gag order and stuff it in Allred's mouth....:eusa_silenced:

She is an ineffectual turd of a lawyer.

I mean Romney was a Bishop. This is like accusing the Pope for being mean for not condoning abortion.

Oh wait. Pelosi already claimed the Catholic Church was still "confused" on abortion. :lol:

Gloria shoud stick to the Anna Nicole Smiths (RIP) and to the Michael Jacksons (RIP too) but she should get out of politics and women rights and rubbish ...I mean Gloria darling stick to show business will you?

Details about the Romney-Stemberg-Allred story....
Here's what it's all about, as far as I've been able to gather. Tom Stemberg is the founder of Staples. He got divorced from his wife Maureen in 1987. As part of the settlement she received a bunch of Staples stock. But there were continued ugly battles regarding the value of the settlement. Romney at some point in the next year testified regarding the value of Staples and talked about the company being overvalued. The wife sold a lot of the stock and made a bunch of money. The following year, Staples went public at a much higher value. This dispute is about whether Romney lied on the stand about that company in order to help Tom Stemberg pay less in his divorce.

To much at stake for Romney to lie. Especially if he's in the Mormon hierarchy.
But it will always be spun to someones bias

Well tomorrow we'll find out if I'm right.:D

Here's what it's all about, as far as I've been able to gather. Tom Stemberg is the founder of Staples. He got divorced from his wife Maureen in 1987. As part of the settlement she received a bunch of Staples stock. But there were continued ugly battles regarding the value of the settlement. Romney at some point in the next year testified regarding the value of Staples and talked about the company being overvalued. The wife sold a lot of the stock and made a bunch of money. The following year, Staples went public at a much higher value. This dispute is about whether Romney lied on the stand about that company in order to help Tom Stemberg pay less in his divorce.

This will be fascinating. So you don't think it's the woman with the abortion?

The court house most definitely is in a place called Canton Mass. Does that ring a bell?

I swear I heard about this months ago. It was a non-story then and it's probably a non-story now.

It's being reported the that the Boston Globe is filing in the AM to have the records unsealed.

According to the Globe's story printed in 2005, she got 500,000 shares of stock in 1884 and sold half of them at 2.25 a share.

Of course, if his style always translated to money in the bank for his female clients, only their fat-cat husbands would complain. But that's not always the case. Take Maureen Sullivan Stemberg, the ex-wife of Staples founder Tom Stemberg. They divorced in 1987, and, in the settlement, she received nearly 500,000 shares of Staples stock, reportedly valued at $2.25 per share. Problem was, Staples went public two years later - at $19 per share - after she had unloaded nearly half her stock. She hired Inker to get her what she thought she deserved. The divorce grew into a decade-long mess, breathlessly retold on the front page of The Wall Street Journal in 1997. "I hired Monroe because he was supposed to be the best," Maureen Stemberg says now. "They had Tom and I go after each other, and it was like, sit back and watch the money roll in." She says she only met with Inker three times, despite the $3 million she estimates she paid his firm. Inker says his colleague handled the case. Maureen Stemberg says Inker's female clients are vulnerable. "He meets with them. He says, `Oh, you poor thing, your poor kids. Oh, my God,' and he doesn't even know their name. . . . He calls me the Staples lady," she says, then adds her experience with Inker's firm was atypical of her dealings with lawyers. After losing her case in 1994, she sued Inker and his colleagues for malpractice, a case that was eventually dismissed.

Ladies' Man - The Boston Globe

Last edited:
Oh and most definitely it is to lift a gag order. AND unsealing divorce papers is a signature move. They forced Jack Ryan out of the Senate race in 2004.

Celebrity attorney Gloria Allred is heading to court on Wednesday in an attempt to unseal Mitt Romney's sworn testimony in a prior court case and to lift a gag order so her client can talk about the case, according to the celebrity gossip website Radar Online.

Gloria Allred's 'October surprise:' The celebrity attorney 'heads to court in Massachusetts to unseal Romney's sworn testimony in prior case' | Mail Online

This will be fascinating. So you don't think it's the woman with the abortion?

The court house most definitely is in a place called Canton Mass. Does that ring a bell?

It's being reported that The Boston Globe is filing over the Stemberg divorce papers.

So allegedly Romney "lied" about the worth of Staples stock? Tell me, how was he supposed to know what it would sell for TWO years later?

CaféAuLait;6213098 said:
It's being reported the that the Boston Globe is filing in the AM to have the records unsealed.

According to the Globe's story in 2005 she got 500,000 shares of stock and sold half of them at 2.25 a share.

Of course, if his style always translated to money in the bank for his female clients, only their fat-cat husbands would complain. But that's not always the case. Take Maureen Sullivan Stemberg, the ex-wife of Staples founder Tom Stemberg. They divorced in 1987, and, in the settlement, she received nearly 500,000 shares of Staples stock, reportedly valued at $2.25 per share. Problem was, Staples went public two years later - at $19 per share - after she had unloaded nearly half her stock. She hired Inker to get her what she thought she deserved. The divorce grew into a decade-long mess, breathlessly retold on the front page of The Wall Street Journal in 1997. "I hired Monroe because he was supposed to be the best," Maureen Stemberg says now. "They had Tom and I go after each other, and it was like, sit back and watch the money roll in." She says she only met with Inker three times, despite the $3 million she estimates she paid his firm. Inker says his colleague handled the case. Maureen Stemberg says Inker's female clients are vulnerable. "He meets with them. He says, `Oh, you poor thing, your poor kids. Oh, my God,' and he doesn't even know their name. . . . He calls me the Staples lady," she says, then adds her experience with Inker's firm was atypical of her dealings with lawyers. After losing her case in 1994, she sued Inker and his colleagues for malpractice, a case that was eventually dismissed.

Ladies' Man - The Boston Globe

Whether it's this or the one lady with the abortion man oh man they are getting desperate beyond belief!!!

:D

I love it.

So allegedly Romney "lied" about the worth of Staples stock? Tell me, how was he supposed to know what it would sell for TWO years later?

What I don't understand is she decided to sell the stock before it went up in value. The only story I can see here is if Romney purchased the stock from her low and profited before the stock went up in value.

:lol::eusa_clap::lol:

They know they are in trouble with the potential of either of these stories after 30 years again.

Neither one is going to float. I'm just worried about the media manipulation to suck up all the airtime in the last few days.

What next a seance with Seamus the dog if this doesn't work?

They are looking for something, anything that they can try and spin negative. Romney's numbers have been going up and Obama's down. They have to change that before it's to late or the Obama's will be moving to Hawaii during the new year.

I see a lot of speculation that Romney cheated with this woman. Exactly what is desired in filing to have the records unsealed, not a lick of truth to that I am assuming. However what will be said is Romney screwed over a woman and see how he treats woman, like scum. He lied about the value of the stock, blah, blah, blah.

I wonder why this is an issue 28 years later and was not an issue when Romney was governor. Someone else started a thread on Jack Ryan’s divorce and how such was a dirty move. Such just happened to coincide with Obama running against Jack Ryan and now we have yet another set of divorce records needing to be unsealed and Obama is smack dab in the middle of the reason why.

Forum List

Back