Gloria Allred's 'October surprise:DNC hitman at it again

CaféAuLait;6213188 said:
I wonder why this is an issue 28 years later and was not an issue when Romney was governor. Someone else started a thread on Jack Ryan’s divorce and how such was a dirty move. Such just happened to coincide with Obama running against Jack Ryan and now we have yet another set of divorce records needing to be unsealed and Obama is smack dab in the middle of the reason why.

Either 30 year old story I think is just a desperate last minute smear. I do prefer this one though, because it will really just come off as sour grapes.

Unreal. But they really are grasping at straws at this point.

by William A. Jacobson

Via Radar Online: @ Gloria Allred Heads To Court, Attempts To Unseal Mitt Romney Testimony And Lift Gag Order | Radar Online,

Famed civil rights attorney Gloria Allred will be in a Boston area courtroom Wednesday in an attempt to unseal the sworn testimony given by Republican Presidential hopeful Mitt Romney, in a prior court case, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

“The Boston Globe is headed to court tomorrow morning for an emergency hearing in an attempt to obtain a court order to unseal the sworn testimony given by Mitt Romney in a prior court case and to lift a gag order so that the parties can speak about Romney. Gloria Allred will be in court representing one of the parties in the case,” a source close to the situation tells RadarOnline.com.

The emergency hearing will take place at the Norfolk Probate & Family Court in Canton, Massachusetts, and Justice Jennifer Ulwick will oversee the proceedings which will begin at 9 a.m. EST.

As previously reported, Drudge Report founder and respected politico, Matt Drudge, tweeted Thursday: “Here she comes. Hearing Gloria Allred out there again, about to make a move. After all, it’s her time of the campaign. Team O at the ready!!”

:cool:

This is all about a woman scorned by her husband. Romney testified in their divorce proceedings 25 years ago.

The woman is freaking looney tunes holding a grudge against Romney, posting on Huffpo and is a die hard Obama supporter.

I'll get you a great article from the Daily Mail. She is one of "those" ex wives.

Here we go again with the toxic cliche. What scenario would justify an abortion "to save the life of a mother"?

there are none on record. None.

Liar.
Incredibly stupid liar.
===

But, about this "case" ...

I don't think there is one except that I'd like to know why its sealed. You idiot rw's are all a twitter with your LIES about Obama's records being sealed even though they are not but you don't care why Mittens' records, including his tax returns, ARE sealed.

And, why are you so scared about what a CIVIL RIGHTS ATTORNEY might find? Why are you always so against US citizens CIVIL RIGHTS being upheld?

Hmmm?

If you think mittens really walks on water, you shouldn't be so afraid of the truth.

And finally, why did this dumb ass circle jerk go to three pages?

Someone needs to deflate this attention whore. She's worse then Al Sharpton.

Yeah, we really should stop these people who fight for the CIVIL RIGHTS of AMERICANS.
Funny how Gloria the moonbat only seems to give a shit about anybody's "civil rights" when there's an election going on and her case could harm republicans, innit?

Forum List

Back