Globalist ramp up mad push for a boot stamping upon a human face forever and an apocalyptic ww3

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Globalists Ramp Up Mad Push For 'A Boot Stamping Upon A Human Face - Forever' And An Apocalyptic World War 3
- Will President Trump Take Down The Globalists Before The Globalists Take Down Us?

The recent story from John Whitehead over at the Rutherford Institute previously mentioned reports that Americans are now only living under the illusion of freedom - and that the 'police state' is alive and well. Whitehead also has some very alarming words of warning for us that show all might not be 'ok' in our country if Whitehead's predictions for America's future are right and America keeps on heading down the same road as we've long been heading. Something, we pray, that President Trump is able to reverse as he himself promised in his Inaugural Address to transfer the power in this country away from Washington DC and back to the American people. From Whitehead:

BRACE YOURSELF.

There is something being concocted in the dens of power, far beyond the public eye, and it doesn’t bode well for the future of this country.

The world has been down this road before. We are at our most vulnerable right now. The gravest threat facing us as a nation is not extremism—delivered by way of sovereign citizens or radicalized Muslims—but despotism, exercised by a ruling class whose only allegiance is to power and money.

Nero fiddled while Rome burned.

America is burning, and all most Americans can do is switch the channel, tune out what they don’t want to hear, and tune into their own personal echo chambers. We’re in a national state of denial.
Globalists Continue Mad Push For "A Boot Stamping Upon A Human Face - Forever"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe someone who writes just the right way can reach more people helping to make them aware of what has been unfolding. As mentioned you might not see it now but as time goes on there are some incidents that will take place where it can't be denied.

Keep in mind before attacking the messenger nothing here is saying it is a die hard fact, or a die hard " it's going to happen" . It is just saying what is ramping up to the possibilities that could occur as certain events unfold.

Why the doom and gloom if you don't know if it will happen, surely will happen, may happen, probably won't happen, or won't happen?

Sorry folks-----but I just gotta EXPRESS my anxiety-----the MAIN, DANGEROUS,
MAN OF THE CENTURY ADVOCATE OF GLOBALISM IS >>>>>>>>>>>>

*****POPE FRANCIS*****

Why the doom and gloom if you don't know if it will happen, surely will happen, may happen, probably won't happen, or won't happen?

What is a globalist? And what are anti globalists? And who, what and how are the globalists a threat to civilization?

I like variety in my diet, does it make me a globalist if I eat at a European Deli, a South East Asian restaurant, a S. American Restaurant, or a Mexican one?

Seems to me those who once chose to rename french fries, freedom fries are the greater threat.

What is a globalist? And what are anti globalists? And who, what and how are the globalists a threat to civilization?

I like variety in my diet, does it make me a globalist if I eat at a European Deli, a South East Asian restaurant, a S. American Restaurant, or a Mexican one?

Seems to me those who once chose to rename french fries, freedom fries are the greater threat.

GLOBALISM ------is another word for OPPRESSIVE OLIGARCHY

GLOBALISM ------is another word for OPPRESSIVE OLIGARCHY

Hmmmm....that definition describes Trump&Co, and he is a Nationalist, not a Globalist, try again.

• Banned

This is how Globalism is spreading around the world it only a small fraction on how it is being done.
NEW WORLD RODER- ONE WORLD ORDER ='s Globalism ( again this is only a small part of connecting the dots .

Mikhail Gorbachev was the first modern world leader to come out publicly with talk of a “new world order,” and he did so nearly two years before George Bush caught the vision. In his historic address to the United Nations on December 7, 1988, the Soviet Prime Minister made this dogmatic and even prophetic statement: “Further global progress is now possible only through a quest for universal consensus in the movement towards a new world order.”

United Nations.
------------------------------------------------

In Jason Bermas' film, Invisible Empire is all conspiracy and no theory – proving beyond doubt how the elite have openly conspired to insidiously rule the globe via the engines of the CFR, the United Nations, the Trilateral Commission, and the Bilderberg group.

United Nations | New World Order

• Banned
This is how it is all inter twined into the new world order ( Globalism)

CFR Membership Roster

The roster of CFR members is thoroughly impressive - so are the power groups who have representatives in it. Its current membership, all 2905 of them, is like reading a "who's who" of the elite politicians, media, financiers, businessmen, and educators.

Nearly every U.S. President since its inception has been a CFR member including: George Bush, Bill Clinton, Jimmy Carter, Gerald Ford, Richard Nixon, John F. Kennedy, Dwight Eisenhower, and Herbert Hoover.

• clinton.jpg
    Bill Clinton: former president of the United States, also a member of David Rockefeller's Bilderberger group and was in 1992 the only State Governor listed in the membership role of the Trilateral Commission.
From the CFR comes 90% of the people in the State Department and key positions in the Executive Branch.

• Donald Rumsfeld
  • Colin L. Powell United States Army (Ret.)
  • Dick Cheney
  • Robert E. Rubin Co-Chairman; Director and Chairman of the Executive Committee, Citigroup, Inc.
  • Madeleine K. Albright: former Secretary of State, a former Georgetown University professor, United Nations Ambassador. She is also a member of the Trilateral Commission.
  • Warren Christopher: former Secetary of State; CFR Vice Chairman
  • reich.jpg
    Robert Reich: former Secretary of Labor (also TC and Rhodes scholar)
  • George Stephanopoulous: former Clinton Communications Director (also Rhodes scholar)
  • Clifton Wharton: Deputy Secretary of State
  • Peter Tarnoff: Under Secretary for Political Affairs (Current President of CFR - also TC)
  • Winston Lord: Assistant Secretary of State for East Asian and Pacific Affairs; (past President of CFR - also TC)
  • Vernon Jordan: Clinton transition boss (also TC)
  • Lloyd Bentsen: former Secretary of Treasury
  • Admiral William Crow, Jr.: Head of the Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board (also TC)
  • Anthony Lake: National Security Advisor
  • Samuel Berger: Deputy National Security Advisor
  • Les Aspin: Secretary of Defense
  • Donna Shalala: Secretary of Health and Human Services. An influential member of the CFR and the Trilateral Commission, Shalala chaired the CFR committee which set the New World Order agenda for Africa.
  • Bruce Babbitt: Secretary of Interior (also TC)
  • Ron Brown: Secretary of Commerce
  • James Woolsey: CIA Director (also Rhodes scholar)
  • Roger Altman: Deputy Secretary of Treasury
  • Henry Cisneros: Secretary of Housing and Urban Development (also TC)
  • Robert Rubin: National Economic Council; Soviet Investment Expert
  • Dr. Jocelyn Elders: former Surgeon General
  • John Gibbons: White House Science Advisor
  • Alice Rivlin: Deputy Budget Director. She is also a member of both the CFR and Trilateral Commission.
  • Laura Tyson - Chairman of the Council of Economic Advisors is a former Berkeley professor and is a fan of Stalin's communist economy.
  • Johnnetta Cole - Clinton transition coordinator for education, arts, labor and humanities.
  • W. Bowman Cutter: National Economic Council Deputy Assistant (also Rhodes scholar).
  • Nancy Soderberg: National Security Council Staff Director.
  • Ira Magaziner: Senior Adviser for Policy Development (also Rhodes scholar).
  • Bruce Reed: Domestic Policy Council Deputy Assistant (also Rhodes scholar).
  • Mike Espy: Agriculture Secretary (also served on the Rhodes Scholarship Selection Committee).

More video about the New World Order
and Council on Foreign Relations

Many influential political figures also litter the roster of CFR membership. Dr. Carroll Quigley wrote in "Tragedy and Hope", "The chief problem of American political life …has been how to make the two Congressional parties more national and international. The argument that the two parties should represent opposed ideals and policies, one, perhaps, of the Right and the other of the Left, is a foolish idea acceptable only to doctrinaire and academic thinkers. Instead, the two parties should be almost identical, so that the American people can 'throw the rascals out' at any election without leading to any profound or extensive shifts in policy."

• NewtGingrich.jpg
    Newt Gingrich is a candidate for the Republican nomination in the 2012 U.S. presidential election. He served as the Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives from 1995 to 1999 and represented Georgia's 6th congressional district as a Republican from 1979 until his resignation in 1999. Gingrich informally advised Defense secretary Donald Rumsfeld on strategic issues, on issues including the Israeli–Palestinian conflict and encouraging the Pentagon to not "yield" foreign policy influence to the State Department and National Security Council. [Al Kamen (March 4, 2011). "Wordly advice to Rumsfeld, from Gingrich, Wolfowitz & Co.". The Washington Post. Retrieved March 8, 2011.] He was also frequently a contributor on the Fox News Channel, appearing as a guest on various segments and also hosted occasional specials on the Rupert owned Fox News Channel.
  • Christine Todd Whitman: former governor of New Jersey
  • Olympia Snow
  • John Chafee: U.S. Senator
  • Christopher Dodd: U.S. Senator
  • Joseph Lieberman: U.S. Senator
  • Representative Thomas Foley: Former Speaker of the House of Representatives (also TC)
International banking organizations that currently have men in the CFR include Kuhn, Loeb & Co; Lazard Freres (directly affiliated with Rothschild); Dillon Read; Lehman Bros.; Goldman, Sachs; Chase Manhattan Bank; Morgan Guaranty Bank; Brown Bors. Harriman; First National City Bank; Chemical Bank & Trust; and Manufacturers Hanover Trust Bank. The CFR is totally interlocked with the major foundations (Rockefeller, Ford, Carnegie) and the so-called think tanks (Rand, Hudson Institute, Brookings Institute). The left has been systematically infiltrating wealthy and powerful tax-free foundations and government agencies where taxpayers' funds would begin to pour out to support the liberal agenda at home and abroad.

• Strobe Talbott: Aid Coordinator to the commonwealth of Indepenent States (also TC)
  • Henry S. Bienen President, Northwestern University
  • Tom Brokaw NBC News..................................

Council on Foreign Relations | New World Order

• Banned
And one more for information it's all webbed together the two other post and this one.............

A GLOBALIST ELITE VS. THE PEOPLE
Exclusive: Curtis Ellis explains how different world-firsters are from America-firsters

UNITED NATIONS – The real division in America is not between left and right, or between Democrats and Republicans. The real division is between the elite and everyone else.

Elites control both parties, major media, academia, finance and multinational mega-corporations that feed at the trough of big government.

The elites are globalists with no loyalty to the United States of America. In fact they have no loyalty to any nation and are opposed to the very idea of nationhood. Rather than “one nation, under God, indivisible,” they pledge allegiance to the global economy and the free movement of people, goods and money in a world without borders.

As voters prepare to cast ballots in Iowa and New Hampshire, the leading candidates in both parties are soaring above a field of pygmies by invoking a word that strikes terror into the heart of pointy-headed academics everywhere, a word you can conjure with: America.

Donald Trump promises to Make America Great Again. Bernie Sanders says we are all looking for America.

Read more at A globalist elite vs. the people

Forum List

Back