Global Warming.

Why? Man can't do a Damn thing to save this planet except die.
So, what, you're saying the climate scientists are correct in their depiction of the problem but there is no solution?

That won't buy any lunches.

Why? Man can't do a Damn thing to save this planet except die.
So, what, you're saying the climate scientists are correct in their depiction of the problem but there is no solution?

That won't buy any lunches.

They are correct the climate changes

Of course it won't buy any free lunches unless you hyper bowl it to the ignorant and uniformed

Which is exactly what you and your cult is doing

Of course it won't buy any free lunches unless you hyper bowl it to the ignorant and uniformed
They say the present change is driven by human activity, just to make a few US rightard dumb fucks pay for their lunches. Fact.

After all, their lunches are being paid for and of course it takes a vast world wide conspiracy to 'hyper bowl' it.

Last edited:

They say the present change is driven by human activity just to make a few US rightard dumb fucks pay for their lunches. Fact.

After all, their lunches are being paid for and of course it takes a vast world wide conspiracy to 'hyper bowl' it.

You get a scobby snack for that..you are learning. :)

Absolutely. US rightard dumb fucks haven't a chance against the world wide conspiracy of every government.

Absolutely. US rightard dumb fucks haven't a chance against the world wide conspiracy of every government.

Again what conspiracy?

They are reading the same reports .
You admitted it if it was ho hum no free lunch

Again what conspiracy?

Btw why are you so upset? That we won't go along with your junk science?

Oh I know what it is you want my money

Someone PLEASE get DONALD to ask this on TWITTER...

WHY does one Earth polar circle, the Antarctic, have 9+ times the ice of the other, the Arctic?

If Donald asks that on Twitter, it will blow up Algore's FRAUD and put Donald in the White House. They CANNOT answer that question, which is why they CENSOR IT...

Again who does the world get there information from? Only a select few
I keep saying it's a vast world wide conspiracy to make you pay for climate scientists' lunches. Anyone would think you didn't agree with me.

And you keep telling the truth..

Again what does the scientist who study worms and all the rest have to do with climate change?

If that's the case I am a historian on temperature monitoring equipment a scientist on human nature..

My scientific discovery says you are full of it

Still trying to figure out why Al gore would buy a million dollar mansion on the ocean, if the sea levels are rising at the rate they claim.

montecito-house.jpg

Lol, the democrats don't even try to be secretive about their lies. They cannot believe how stupid their sheep are. They must have a great laugh.

Last edited:

Again what conspiracy?

Btw why are you so upset? That we won't go along with your junk science?

Oh I know what it is you want my money

This is exactly why you are so upset, you idiots thought you could slide this by , if you just continue to change the name...the first name was America communism , then earth day...
Then..well you know what it changed into next.

Still trying to figure out why Al gore would buy a million dollar mansion on the ocean, if the sea levels are rising at the rate they claim.

e15671e4a15167a7bcf059c0eff51079.jpg

Lol, the democrats don't even try to be secretive about their lies. They cannot believe how stupid their sheep are. They must have a great laugh.

are the Florida keys still open?

Someone PLEASE get DONALD to ask this on TWITTER...

WHY does one Earth polar circle, the Antarctic, have 9+ times the ice of the other, the Arctic?

If Donald asks that on Twitter, it will blow up Algore's FRAUD and put Donald in the White House. They CANNOT answer that question, which is why they CENSOR IT...

I looked around. I am not sure there is 9X difference ICEmass? I am not working THIS HARD!!!! stop on me~!!!!! you already did not like my "brain answer" so I went to Bing........I can't format it easily!!! it was a table!!!! at bottom of page!!!! ARTIC ICE numbers are listed first dammnation!!!

Arctic vs. Antarctic | National Snow and Ice Data Center

Summary of differences between Arctic and Antarctic sea ice characteristics
Arctic
Antarctic
Average Maximum Areal Extent
15,600,000 km2 (6,000,000 mi2) 18,800,000 km2 (7,260,000 mi2)
Average Minimum Areal Extent 6,500,000 km2 (2,510,000 mi2) 3,100,000 km2 (1,200,000 mi2)
Typical Thickness ~ 2 m (6 ft) ~ 1 m (3 ft)
Geographic Distribution Asymmetric Symmetric
Snow Thickness Thinner Thicker
Trend, 1979-2008 Significant decrease of 4.4% (~520,000 km2; 201,000 mi2) per decade Small increase of 1.8% (~219,000 km2; 85,000 mi2) per decade

montecito-house.jpg

Speaking of liars: HERE is Al Gore's new house in Monecito.

Al+Tipper+Gore+new+9+million+ocean+view+villa+_PgKyXjbmF-l.jpg

Forum List

Back