Global warming research has predeterminded outcomes!!!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
How weak is this?

A global warming research center at the London School of Economics got millions of dollars from UK taxpayers by taking credit for research it didn’t perform, an investigation by The Daily Mail revealed.

The UK government gave $11 million dollars to the Centre for Climate Change Economics and Policy (CCCEP) in exchange for research that the organization reportedly never actually did.

Studies that receive financial support from the public sector don’t have to disclose it as an ethical conflict of interest, even when that support is in the millions of dollars. Recent studies in the U.S. — which the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) uses to support the scientific case for its Clean Power Plan — saw the agency give
$31.2 million, $9.5 million, and $3.65 million in public funds to lead authors, according to EPA public disclosures.

Global Warming Scam Exposed | Zero Hedge

Indeed......short of proposing the moon is made of green cheese, it's easy to get research that supports desired view :2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Slowly but surely, these frauds are getting exposed. Drip..........drip..........drip................ :popcorn:

Yup. it is much easier to get funded and published for junk climate science than it is for skeptics to debunk them.

Yup. it is much easier to get funded and published for junk climate science than it is for skeptics to debunk them.

And amazingly......these alarmists will defend this stuff to the hilt!! Hillary Clinton has more character than these bozo's........... :eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

What pisses me off is that other fields don't call them on their bullshit. Statisticians especially should be pointing out the wonky methodologies.

I guess they saw what happened to Wegman and decided they would rather just look away, even at the cost of their integrity.

And amazingly......these alarmists will defend this stuff to the hilt!! Hillary Clinton has more character than these bozo's........... :eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

What pisses me off is that other fields don't call them on their bullshit. Statisticians especially should be pointing out the wonky methodologies.

I guess they saw what happened to Wegman and decided they would rather just look away, even at the cost of their integrity.

Yep.....luckily, enough of the public has determined that the science on this stuff is rigged as now, a majority of Americans DONT buy the "consensus" on the man-made presentation.:popcorn:

Forum List

Back