Global Warming Photos

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
The AGW cult will never prevail when people can see proof to the contrary with their own eyes:

Stunning pictures of Michigan's St Joseph Lighthouse transformed into giant icicles as arctic blast continues to sweep across the US

Read more: Stunning pictures of Michigan s St Joseph Lighthouse transformed into giant icicles as arctic blast continues to sweep across the US Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

248C8E8D00000578-2904572-image-m-5_1420903856245.jpg

248C8A4900000578-2904572-image-a-12_1420904188521.jpg

The AGW cult will never prevail when people can see proof to the contrary with their own eyes:

Stunning pictures of Michigan's St Joseph Lighthouse transformed into giant icicles as arctic blast continues to sweep across the US

Read more: Stunning pictures of Michigan s St Joseph Lighthouse transformed into giant icicles as arctic blast continues to sweep across the US Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

248C8E8D00000578-2904572-image-m-5_1420903856245.jpg

248C8A4900000578-2904572-image-a-12_1420904188521.jpg
Amazing sight for sure. Thanks for sharing it. Yep, global warming in action. Here in Georgia, we were at 8 degrees with a wind chill factor of minus 2, two days ago. I live 35 miles west of Atlanta.

as someone in Chicago.....please, let global warming be real.............sadly........I will continue to buy cold weather clothing...

We got a touch of the Siberia express, as they call it here in Colorado. Like, we get this once every year. Followed by that inexplicable warm dry weather that reaffirms the global warming model for the other 40 weeks of the year. Droughts, weird storms out of nowhere, so what are we supposed to do? Ignore it cause some of you have cold little tootsies right now? Look at the BIG picture. I am sorry.

guys...we are doomed....global warming has become so severe...... It is January 10 and in only three months the temperature is going to increase at least 60-70 degrees.....in only 3 months....what are we going to do!!!!!!!!!

guys...we are doomed....global warming has become so severe...... It is January 10 and in only three months the temperature is going to increase at least 60-70 degrees.....in only 3 months....what are we going to do!!!!!!!!!

Mow the lawn.

Watch how climate change is fucking California's Lake Oroville in this time-lapse sequence..
The silly O/P needs to recognize the term GLOBAL when referring to climate change, not just Michigan.
Watch California Dry Up Right Before Your Eyes In 6 Jaw-Dropping GIFs

california-drought-ba-900-3.gif
You bitch about using Michigan as a single talking point and then use California as your single rebuttal. I'm sure in your tiny little mind though you have a plan for a tax on the weather that will make Michigan less cold and get Cali out of their drought right?

We got a touch of the Siberia express, as they call it here in Colorado. Like, we get this once every year. Followed by that inexplicable warm dry weather that reaffirms the global warming model for the other 40 weeks of the year. Droughts, weird storms out of nowhere, so what are we supposed to do? Ignore it cause some of you have cold little tootsies right now? Look at the BIG picture. I am sorry.
My whole family lives in Colorado, and they tell me that the winters have been brutal ever since I left, and that was 15 years ago.

I was in Rapid City a couple weeks ago. One day it was 65, next day -14. I was afraid to tell anyone it was me who left the door open and let out all the heat.

My whole family lives in Colorado, and they tell me that the winters have been brutal ever since I left, and that was 15 years ago.

Exactly how did you cause that, just by leaving?

Exactly how did you cause that, just by leaving?

The reason I moved is I was getting tired of the brutal winters. We had three or four before I left and they had a whole lot more after. I recall that in my teens there were many years where you could walk around in a T-shirt in the middle of January for many days out of the month.

Forum List

Back