Global Warming is a HOAX!

Climate change is a hoax
What I do is read your opinion and always go the opposite.
Or just listen to science
Science says you are a fos right wing wacko.
Which one?

Most if not all

Depending on exactly how you measure the expert consensus, it’s somewhere between 90% and 100% that agree humans are responsible for climate change, with most studies finding 97% consensus among publishing climate scientists.

The greater the climate expertise among those surveyed, the higher the consensus on human-caused global warming.

You have 1 or 2 right wing scientists who get paid by the corporate lobbyists to show up and be "experts". They are clearly lying for the corporations.

Climate change is a hoax
Which one?

Most if not all

Depending on exactly how you measure the expert consensus, it’s somewhere between 90% and 100% that agree humans are responsible for climate change, with most studies finding 97% consensus among publishing climate scientists.

The greater the climate expertise among those surveyed, the higher the consensus on human-caused global warming.

You have 1 or 2 right wing scientists who get paid by the corporate lobbyists to show up and be "experts". They are clearly lying for the corporations.
Great can I have a list with all the scientist in the world ? MIC DROP

Which one?

Most if not all

Nothing will satisfy your stupidity.

Which one?

Most if not all

Nothing will satisfy your stupidity.
Wait you don’t have a list of scientists on earth but you claim they all agree with you? Lol hahah OK

Forum List

Back