Global Warming "hockey stick" graph creator loses court battle after refusing to show data.

Do you know the losers on the left don't even know the left are claiming the hole in ozone (remember that?) was fixed due to the Montreal Protocol? Get that? You can all look that up too.

Thats right, its gone.

They claim they fixed it, and yet that was what was causing THE global warming in the 90s according to THEM.

DON'T USE AEROSOL CANS!!!!!! YOU WHITE CAPITALIST LOSERS!!!!!

LOL

Its gone and that is the lefties that claim it. So, they had to shift to another reason for THE global warming. The Montreal Protocol fixed the hole and had supposedly been causing it in the 90s. What can they now blame it on?

Carbon Dioxide? Yeah, of course. It is humans breathing, and how will they fix that? You got it!!! MASSIVE TAXATION!!!!!!!
LOL!!!!

Realdave thinks he is really really smart too.

I am really smart & well educated.

You are a fucking moron who believes a video by some expert called "seeker"?

The depletion of the ozone was stopped by taking action.

Remember Acid Rain of the late 80's? Solved by a vap & trade.

Two atmospheric situations that man solved by taking action & reducing the emissions that were responsible

Now we have a growing concentration of CO2. I guess you are so fucking stupid that you think this increase is due to human breathing. Wow. What a fucking moron you are.

You people are actually as fucking stupid as your posys.

"Penn State climate scientist, Michael ‘hockey stick’ Mann commits contempt of court in the ‘climate science trial of the century.’ Prominent alarmist shockingly defies judge and refuses to surrender data for open court examination. Only possible outcome: Mann’s humiliation, defeat and likely criminal investigation in the U.S. "

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo..._skeptic_ordered_to_pay_defendants_costs.html
I guess you assfucks have never seen an up to date graph of CO2 concentrations in our atmosphere.

Maybe you should.
Cool, now answer why the fuck he would not show the fucking data you fucking loser.

Because it was his, he worked years to get it.

Why give it to some denier? Let the assfuck get his own.

So, did you look at a recent graph of CO2 concentrations? Did it look like a hockey stick. So what the fuck is your fuckling problem. He was right. You are wrong.
IS it a ficking hockey stick or not?

He bullshited like you do today

So, did you look at a recent graph of CO2 concentrations? Did it look like a hockey stick. So what the fuck is your fuckling problem. He was right. You are wrong.
Incredibly stupid. It's science, supposedly! Not some personal formula for New Cherry Coke! Jeeezus!

This fraud has no personal claim on climate truths and furthermore if he did have a legitimate scientific proof that demonstrated AGW in action why would he NOT divulge it?
Can you imagine Albert Einstein refusing to reveal data connected with his theory of relativity?
Or Watson and Crick refusing to divulge how they did their ground breaking DNA work?

I know when I click on anything with your name attacked to it it's going to be fucking stupid but this time you have topped yourself. Somebody should banish you back to the Bizarro dimension immediately.
We should get Mr. Mxyzptik on that right away before other creatures like you cross over.

Last edited:
How did you guys get so dumb?
To many lies over to many years over to many decades. This was not planned well for total belief. But someday we will waste tens of trillions of dollars on it. Just wait until after teh boomers lived their hopefully many years left of their lives. then the younger generations can impoverish themselves like Haiti in a drought even after receiving tens of billions of dollars.

You can spend money to help reduce the effects or you can be a stupid fuck like you & spend much more trying to fix the results.

"Penn State climate scientist, Michael ‘hockey stick’ Mann commits contempt of court in the ‘climate science trial of the century.’ Prominent alarmist shockingly defies judge and refuses to surrender data for open court examination. Only possible outcome: Mann’s humiliation, defeat and likely criminal investigation in the U.S. "

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo..._skeptic_ordered_to_pay_defendants_costs.html
I guess you assfucks have never seen an up to date graph of CO2 concentrations in our atmosphere.

Maybe you should.
Cool, now answer why the fuck he would not show the fucking data you fucking loser.

I have evidence that aliens exist. No, you can not see it. I busted my ass to get this evidence. Go get your own. I am right. You are wrong.

Forum List

Back