Creator of Infamous Hockey Stick Graph Refuses to Turn Over Data to Court

Yep. I remember at least 10 years ago there were maps showing all the weather stations in the US and world and how suddenly their numbers were being reduced.
This article talks about studying the original data sets vs the -adjusted- and what they have found.
The fiddling with temperature data is the biggest science scandal ever
World leaders duped by manipulated global warming data | Daily Mail Online

Distorted data? Feds close 600 weather stations amid criticism they're situated to report warming
Actually, you are expected to believe scientists & not political/fossil fuel funded hacks.

Actually realdave, you aren't supposed to believe anyone if they don't have a bucket full of actual data to back them up. Tell me realdave, can' you think of a rational, scientifically valid reason for altering temperatures from 40, 50, even 100 years ago other than to make the temperatures of the present support a particular narrative?

Anyone who still believes the debunked climategate bullshit is a fucking moron.

Anyone who believes any scientific claim not backed up by observed, measured, quantified data is a f'ing moron...lets see the observed, measured, quantified data upon which your position is based dave? Got any? Of course you don't...guess that makes you a moron...question is....do you keep being a moron, or do you start to question why there doesn't seem to be any observed, measured, quantified data to slap me down with?

Last edited:
No hairball...what everyone knows is that once again, you are trying to defend the indefensible..and excuse the inexcusable...

So, chickenshit, where's your evidence about Mann refusing a court order?

Oh look, you don't have any.

That's because it's a fictional story. All deniers are expected to repeat that lie, so you repeat it.
You really don't know shit about this..

The defendant in the libel trial, the 79-year-old Canadian climatologist, Dr Tim Ball (above, right) is expected to instruct his British Columbia attorneys to trigger mandatory punitive court sanctions, including a ruling that Mann did act with criminal intent when using public funds to commit climate data fraud. Mann’s imminent defeat is set to send shock waves worldwide within the climate science community as the outcome will be both a legal and scientific vindication of U.S. President Donald Trump’s claims that climate scare stories are a “hoax.”

Breaking: Fatal Courtroom Act Ruins Michael ‘Hockey Stick’ Mann Climate Change - Easton Spectator

Adverse Inference Jury Instruction

Now, Mr. McConchie is billed as Canada’s top libel lawyer. So, he should know the consequences of his client’s failure to “produce all documents including computer codes” by the agreed deadline.

Of course, no judge has made any ruling on that issue – yet. This is because the court must wait until Ball’s lawyers have carefully fashioned a suitable remedy before they may rubber stamp it. What Tim Ball’s choice of remedy remains to be seen. The laws in British Columbia provide Ball with some powerful options. Not least of which is invoking the ‘adverse inference’ doctrine (a remedy to make a litigant whole again in the event the opposing party contemptuously withholds/destroys data).
UPDATE: Michael Mann Doubles Down over ‘Contempt’ Issue | Climate Change Dispatch

Just waiting for the other shoe to drop and what Ball and his attorneys want as a remedy for Mann's deceptions.. It's in the millions of dollars...

I did just find map graphs showing how the stations have been reduced through the years up until 2008. It is really telling.
sc1885.gif

sc1905.gif

sc1925.gif

sc1945.gif

sc1965.gif

sc1985.gif

sc2005.gif

sc2006.gif

INVENTOR OF FRAUDULENT TEMPERATURE ‘HOCKEY STICK’ IS HUMILIATED IN CANADIAN COURT

PUNISHMENT FOR CIVIL CONTEMPT
Mann’s now proven contempt of court means Ball is entitled to have the court serve upon Mann the fullest punishment. Contempt sanctions could reasonably include the judge ruling that Dr. Ball’s statement that Mann “belongs in the state pen, not Penn. State’ is a precise and true statement of fact. This is because under Canada’s unique ‘Truth Defense’, Mann is now proven to have wilfully hidden his data, so the court may rule he hid it because it is fake. As such, the court must then dismiss Mann’s entire libel suit with costs awarded to Ball and his team.

The spectacular rise and fall of climate alarmism’s former golden boy is a courtroom battle with even more ramifications than the infamous Scopes Monkey Trial of 1925. To much fanfare at the time, Mann had sued Ball for daring to publish the damning comment that Mann “belongs in the state pen, not Penn. State.” Dr Ball brilliantly backed up his exposure of the elaborate international money-making global warming scam in his astonishing book, ‘The Deliberate Corruption of Climate Science‘.

Its going to be real ugly very soon...

Inventor Of Fraudulent Temperature ‘Hockey Stick’ Is Humiliated In Canadian Court - The Goodly Lawful Society

Having known some people on the inside through the years, they have been constantly pissed due to the manipulation they knew was going on, but valued their jobs/paychecks, since they have families, knowing the blackballing going on to anyone that dare speak out.

I know that Tim Ball and his kook attorney just making up stories. Remember, they pushed the exact same story 3 years ago. How'd that turn out?

None of the deniers have an actual source, as in a court document. All they have is the crazy stories.

I know that Tim Ball and his kook attorney just making up stories. Remember, they pushed the exact same story 3 years ago. How'd that turn out?

None of the deniers have an actual source, as in a court document. All they have is the crazy stories.
You are a FACTLESS and FECKLESS troll....

Just like all of your other so called facts, you don't know shit about climate science either..

Yep. I remember at least 10 years ago there were maps showing all the weather stations in the US and world and how suddenly their numbers were being reduced.

And the newer dataset with the reduced stations shows _less_ warming.

Global Update

dprepost.jpg

Oh, look. Another denier conspiracy theory bites the dust.

When are you going to figure out that every denier conspiracy theory is fraudulent? Just how many times do you have to see that confirmed?

The whole NOAA charade is now collapsing... THe evidence of corruption and poltical agenda is now being shown in public..

The crux of Bates’ claim is that NOAA, the federal government’s top agency in charge of climate science, published a poorly-researched but widely praised study with the political goal of disproving the controversial global warming hiatus theory, which suggests that global warming slowed down from 1998 until 2012 with little change in globally-averaged surface temperatures — a direct contrast to global warming advocates’ claim that the earth’s temperature has been constantly increasing.

Bates accused the NOAA study’s lead author, Thomas Karl, of using unverified data sets, ignoring necessary agency procedures and failing to archive his research in a “blatant attempt to intensify the impact” of the study ahead of the climate conference. According to Bates, there is no way to replicate Karl’s data because the computer used to store the research “suffered a complete failure.”

"using unverified data sets, ignoring necessary agency procedures and failing to archive his research"

SO much for NOAA's and Tom Karl's integrity..

Last edited:
Address the FRAUD you are perpetrating...

If I tried to use an UNVERIFIED DATA SET in my work, I would be fired on the spot. But your Gods are using the made up crap every day and you accept it without question.. What an ignorant and duped hairball..

If I tried to use an UNVERIFIED DATA SET in my work, I would be fired on the spot. But your Gods are using the made up crap every day and you accept it without question.. What an ignorant and duped hairball..

Any amount of dishonesty....any amount of fraud...any amount of tweaking the data for political purposes is just fine with the hairball, so long as it is her side that is doing it. She isn't interested in the science, she is interested in the twisted political goal...nothing more. She will excuse anything her side does...it is what libs do.

If I tried to use an UNVERIFIED DATA SET in my work, I would be fired on the spot."

Well, yeah. When the customer orders a Happy Meal, you have to use the price that the register is programmed to use. You can't just make up your own price.

So, still no court documents showing Mann did something wrong.

That's because your cult leaders faked the entire story.

A six-year-old wouldn't have fallen for such obvious fraud, but all the deniers did. Only people with busted BS detectors get sucked into the denier cult.

If I tried to use an UNVERIFIED DATA SET in my work, I would be fired on the spot."

Well, yeah. When the customer orders a Happy Meal, you have to use the price that the register is programmed to use. You can't just make up your own price.

A six-year-old wouldn't have fallen for such obvious fraud, but all the deniers did. Only people with busted BS detectors get sucked into the denier cult.
More clueless bull shit...

Projecting your failures again..?

You really are a top shelf denier hairball. The shit you spew, and the excuses you make in support of your high priests should make them proud...it clearly identifies you, however, and one sad and pitiful wack job. Mann has screwed the pooch...either he got some absolutely terrible advice from his lawyer, or more likely he figured he knew more than his lawyer and he is up to his eyeballs in his error now. Personally, I hope that they hand him a bill for every penny his attempt to shut down his critics cost him...The tally will be more than he can earn in the rest of his life. He is the worst sort of fraud and deserves to be broken as an example to those in the future who might try the same thing.

At first glance, as I was scrolling down, I thought you said INVERTED DATA SET.

Well, sure enough, Michael Mann used proxies upside-down in his 08 paper, and therefore every paper since, that uses Mann08 as reference or for data, is also using an inverted data set.

Forum List

Back