Global Warming Hoax. The Other Side Of The Debate

:lol: I knew you'd find a lot. There's a lot of facts backing up that it's been natural and will be cooling.

Interesting how during the 70's they screamed we where on the edge of the next ice age. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Io-Tb7vTamY[/ame]

Looking though the links has given me even more data. Big thanks. I had just searched for videos. Hadn't even gotten to looking at web pages.

Ive never seen any debate, where one side is presented, and then says, your not allowed to challenge my argument. And if you do challenge my argument, youre evil.

Looking though the links has given me even more data. Big thanks. I had just searched for videos. Hadn't even gotten to looking at web pages.

Yeah, I've notice a lot of that. It's sad how one sided so many arguments have become. Healthy arugument is needed on this topic and so many more

I agree. I think we need to learn as a society to calm down, listen without interupting, and debate, without insulting, and agree to disagree in necissary, because you meet people, and you dont go oh your a democrat, piss of.

ya know?

Yeah, I've notice a lot of that. It's sad how one sided so many arguments have become. Healthy arugument is needed on this topic and so many more

Forum List

Back