Global Warming Hoax is Now Killing People

Hey Frank..........Westwall................

Check this shit out.............a solar energy company owned by...........ready for this.............

Charles F Gay

Charles Gay bio

and directly from the link....... "Dr. Gay is responsible for positioning Applied Materials"

Frank..........West..............I almost crapped my shorts I laughed so hard!!!

:blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup:

Dr. Gay.

Really. That makes you laugh? What are you, seven? Do you bust a nut when you pass by one of the Gaylord hotels?

Hey what can I say s0n...........I know no far lefty with a sense of humor. In fact, a large percentage of them are perpetually miserable. Virtually all on this message board are in a perpetual state of tragic.

Indeed........... I frequently bust a nut at the expense of the k00ks on this board.........and how could I not doing so much winning?

I have a great sense of humor that is evolved beyond that of a grade school child. Seriously dude... gay? The word Gay as a surname gets your jollies off? That's some infantile shit. Were you the only viewer of The 1/2 hour news hour?

Dr. Gay.

Really. That makes you laugh? What are you, seven? Do you bust a nut when you pass by one of the Gaylord hotels?

Hey what can I say s0n...........I know no far lefty with a sense of humor. In fact, a large percentage of them are perpetually miserable. Virtually all on this message board are in a perpetual state of tragic.

Indeed........... I frequently bust a nut at the expense of the k00ks on this board.........and how could I not doing so much winning?

I have a great sense of humor that is evolved beyond that of a grade school child. Seriously dude... gay? The word Gay as a surname gets your jollies off? That's some infantile shit. Were you the only viewer of The 1/2 hour news hour?

Well we're all real proud of ya s0n!!!!:coffee:

Sadly no, when one looks at the history books it is a true statement. Mao 100 million plus. Stalin 80 million plus, Pol Pot 2 million plus, the Warsaw Pact will clock out at over a million once the figures have been looked at.

Almost all of them make Hitler look like a piker.

And this relates to global warming or "leftists" how?

Allow me to quote some more of the article:

In England, the Mail, reported on Sunday, February 12th, that large numbers of its elderly citizens are being ”frozen to death as fuel bills soar: hypothermia cases among the elderly double in five years.” England, now gripped by foolish green notions of renewable energy, has covered itself with wind turbines, despoiling its countryside and coasts while proving unreliable and incapable of meeting its energy needs.

Figures showed that “1,876 patients were treated in hospital for hypothermia in 2010-2011, up from 950 in 2006-2007” reported the Mail. “Three-quarters of victims were pensioners, with cases soaring among the over-60s more than any other age group.”

In Europe, other news organizations reported that “Many of the dead were homeless people, who literally froze to death as the temperatures dropped to minus 50 degrees in some parts of the continent. Their bodies were found in the streets buried under snow, in rivers, and in doorways. Dozens of people were also killed in weather-related accidents.”

.... And now the GOVERNMENT does not have to pay their health care, or in many cases, their pensions..... liberal government at work.

ICECAP

By Friday, February 10th, an estimated 500 Europeans had died from the freezing weather gripping the continent. This is the price they and British citizens are paying for embracing the global warming hoax, spending billions for wind power when they should have been building coal-fired and other sources of energy to heat their homes and businesses.

As the British daily, The Telegraph, reported on Friday, “Serbia has started implementing power cuts in a desperate bid to stave off the collapse of its national grid as the country suffers the effects of days of freezing temperatures.”

I and others have been warning for years that the Earth has been cooling since 1998 and that the planet is on the cusp of a new ice age because the average length of an interglacial period of warmth between such ages is now coming to an end after the passage of some 11,500 years.

All aspects of global warming legislation and spending programs must be utterly reversed if we are not going to see huge losses of life and the disruption of entire economies.

Have you ever looked at a relief map of the world?

Redirect Notice

Note how far north Europe and Britain are in relationship to the USA. But their winter climates are relatively mild. Do you know why that is? It's because of the Gulf Stream.

Gulf Stream - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Guess what global warming (better known as climate change) has been doing? It's been dumping trillions of gallons of fresh cold water into the North Atlantic. There is a fear that such melting in the Arctic Circle could very well disrupt the Gulf stream and actually change long-standing weather patterns. That's one of the dangers of climate CHANGE. Like a change in rainfall patterns which would affect crop growth, or a change in the seasons which could do the same thing.

The climate on this planet has been changing since the atmosphere was formed. Tell us, oh, wise one, how do "people" control the climate? Taxing for something, when you cannot provide the service is FRAUD. Not that liberals would bat an eye when there religious leaders do that....

Smart grids being pushed by libs is one way to control you in the summer and winter months by turning your house into a hot box in the summer and an ice box in the winter.

They have to turn off your power since they are going to limit the production of power with less coal and more solar/wind power that is less reliable. Also, it is just their "save the planet" mentality that you die in your home by being too hot or too cold....

Health care costs: reduced
Social Security costs: reduced
Disability costs: reduced
Redistribution of wealth: increased

Liberals want to know: how is this a bad thing?

Have you ever looked at a relief map of the world?

Redirect Notice

Note how far north Europe and Britain are in relationship to the USA. But their winter climates are relatively mild. Do you know why that is? It's because of the Gulf Stream.

Gulf Stream - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Guess what global warming (better known as climate change) has been doing? It's been dumping trillions of gallons of fresh cold water into the North Atlantic. There is a fear that such melting in the Arctic Circle could very well disrupt the Gulf stream and actually change long-standing weather patterns. That's one of the dangers of climate CHANGE. Like a change in rainfall patterns which would affect crop growth, or a change in the seasons which could do the same thing.

The witch doctors always have an explanation after the fact about why the volcano god got had a temper tantrum even though the tribe threw more than the requested number virgins into it.

Witch doctors. Where do you think melting ice goes.

Certainly, you must realize that our climate is not just a result of latitude. If it was, Brittain would have had long, severe winters every year for hundreds of years.

Further more, human beings have settled in areas that have had predictable rainfall every year in order to raise crops. If and when climate change alters the weather patterns, human beings are going to have a lot more to worry about than just the physical discomfort of changing temperatures. Imagine the US Midwest bread basket as a dry, sun parched arid desert incapable of growing wheat, or corn, or barley, or soy beans, or any one of countless other crops that not only keep our food cheap, but keep us fed to the point that we don't even really think about hunger as being a realistic possibility like people used to constantly worry about hundreds of years ago. Think about what it's been like in Texas the last couple of years, but just moving north. But go ahead and make jokes if you think that will make the problem disappear.

The Sahara desert used to be a "green" paradise, guess all those coal fired power plants that ancient Egypt built forced "climate change"?

Then stop encouraging a society that doesn't give a shit about conservation of power. But no... types like you will just want to use as much energy as they can because they're numero uno. Your only solution is to produce even more power so people can be even more wasteful. How about you be the fucking beacons of conservation of energy while also promoting expanding power production?

How am I "encouraging a society that doesn't give a shit about conservation of power?" I think anytime anyone looks at their utility bill, they are concerned about using the least amount of power possible.

Because you go against every god damn thing energy conservationists talk about. Power consumption by changing the type of light bulbs is one tiny fraction of all the shit I've heard people like you be against.

Being against a government "forcing" people to change is not the same as not using conservative measures. The problem is: government dictating how you spend your money, use your electricity, telling you what type of light bulb you can have.

Most people would work to cut their electricity bill (except the left's hero Al Gore), and reduce costs where possible. They just don't want the "government" setting their personal priorities.

Because you go against every god damn thing energy conservationists talk about. Power consumption by changing the type of light bulbs is one tiny fraction of all the shit I've heard people like you be against.

You aren't any kind of "energy conservationist." You're an Eco-fascist who wants to abolish the most compact, potent and useful forms of energy. Forcing over 100 coal fired power plants out of business is not "energy conservation." This country needs more energy, not less.

Ever notice how the "greenies" can post all day using electricity? They don't hesitate to turn on lights, drive to the store, buy products that are delivered to their stores, and then they get on their electric powered computers and tell the rest of us, how to live "our" lives. Hypocrits.

"The climate-change-denying think tank pays monthly stipends to vocal global warming skeptics, received $200,000 from the Charles G. Koch Foundation in 2011 and received a total of $3.4 million from corporations in 2010 and 2011, according to internal documents released last night.

DeSmogBlog released the documents Tuesday night to expose its rival in the global warming debate. The blog received the documents from an anonymous HeartlandInsider Here's the inside scoop and more on Heartland:

Kochsuckin' Deniers

:lmao::lmao: Your high priests recieve BILLIONS in taxpayer dollars and you whine about 200k from the Kochs??? Man, you are too much!

You actually read his shit? I only look at the pretty colors.

I'm thinking the people freezing to death in Europe is a good thing.

Burning Deceased Humans Will Produce Electricity
December 7, 2011 | Author Allison
burning-deceased-humans-will-produce-electricity

By Natalie Wolchover

In Durham, England, corpses will soon be used to generate electricity.

A crematorium is installing turbines in its burners that will convert waste heat from the combustion of each corpse into as much as 150 kilowatt-hours of juice — enough to power 1,500 televisions for an hour. The facility plans to sell the electricity to local power companies.

Some might find this concept creepy. Others might be pleased to learn that the process “makes cremation much greener by utilizing its by-products,” in the words of cremation engineer Steve Looker, owner and chief executive officer of the Florida-based company B&L Cremation Systems, which is unaffiliated with the Durham enterprise.

In Europe, tightening regulations on crematorium emissions, coupled with the high price of energy, will lead more and more facilities to go the way of Durham in the future, Looker said. Will crematories in the United States follow suit?

97% of scientists believe that global warming is happening

97% of right wing talk show hosts believe it is a myth

Who should we believe?

Forum List

Back