Glitter....This is just going to get worse Newt

There is a reason why glitter is not being poured on obama

Barack Obama: 'marriage is between a man and a woman' - Telegraph

"The White House front-runner said in an interview with MTV he did not support same-sex weddings and believed "marriage is between a man and a woman".

Exact same view, like I said.

But you see, it's alright for Obama to say that. He doesn't really mean it. TM knows he is lying about it and thinks those lies a completely justified because he has to say it to please the bigotted homophobic people who don't want gay marriage. you know the average voter.

in TMs world lies are completely justified if she thinks they support her position. That's why she is still trying to claim that Republicans had control of the entire government during 9/11 despite the fact that the Democrats took control of the Senate three months earlier in a political gambit. It helps her to ignore reality to argue her points.

why do you refuse to see that what he belives he is not forcing on ohter Americans?

That is what the right seeks

I got a good laugh out of this.

His supporters don't mind how many women he disrespects and spits on, as long as he hates gays.

And what women is that he spit on and disrespects? Or is this simply another case of an assholish comment.

He told his first wife he was divorcing her while she laid in a hospital bed with cancer.

He dumped his second wife because he was fucking his aide while persuing Clinton for getting a blow job from an aide.

why do you refuse to see that what he belives he is not forcing on ohter Americans?

Why do you refuse to see that you a lying hypocrite and fix your life before you start criticizing everyone else?

His supporters don't mind how many women he disrespects and spits on, as long as he hates gays.

And what women is that he spit on and disrespects? Or is this simply another case of an assholish comment.

Cheating on a woman is direspecting her and and in my view metaphorically spitting on her.

Cheating is an easy thing to avoid in life, if you don't love your wife or g/f anymore and you're willing to stoop to cheating on her, then break it off before you stoop to it.

I'm talking about the principle of being a homophobe, you're ok with that cuz you voted for him.

I voted for Obama because they right crashed the world economy for the second time in one lifetime.

The right has failed this country over and over.

The party that consitantly opposes gay rights is the republican party and not the democratic party.

Where has Obama screwed gays?

The right does it like we have no other issues to deal with.

Cheating on a woman is direspecting her and and in my view metaphorically spitting on her.

Cheating is an easy thing to avoid in life, if you don't love your wife or g/f anymore and you're willing to stoop to cheating on her, then break it off before you stoop to it.

How does one cheat on a women who asked for a divorce?

He's going to be treated with the disrespect and disdain that he rightly deserves everywhere he steps his hateful bigoted foot.

Gingrich Admits to Affair During Clinton Impeachment - ABC News

"There were times when I was praying and when I felt I was doing things that were wrong. But I was still doing them," Gingrich said during the interview. "I look back on those as periods of weakness and periods that I'm not only not proud of, but I would deeply urge my children and grandchildren not to follow in my footsteps."

Don't take issue with what I'm saying Robert, take issue with what Newt admitted himself.

Robert I knew you were a hardcore partisan, but I didn't know you were on the same level as Truth-Matters as a hardcore hyper-partisan.

"There were times when I was praying and when I felt I was doing things that were wrong. But I was still doing them," Gingrich said during the interview. "I look back on those as periods of weakness and periods that I'm not only not proud of, but I would deeply urge my children and grandchildren not to follow in my footsteps."

Don't take issue with what I'm saying Robert, take issue with what Newt admitted himself.

Robert I knew you were a hardcore partisan, but I didn't know you were on the same level as Truth-Matters as a hardcore hyper-partisan.

Don't be such an idiot I asked a question now your all ass hurt over it. I do have to laugh first you say not to take issue with what your saying then you go on to throw a whining tantrum over a question being asked. Pull your head out of ass.

Correcting The Record: Newt Gingrich Didn’t Divorce His First Wife While She Had Cancer

Don't be such an idiot I asked a question now your all ass hurt over it. I do have to laugh first you say not to take issue with what your saying then you go on to throw a whining tantrum over a question being asked. Pull your head out of ass.

Correcting The Record: Newt Gingrich Didn’t Divorce His First Wife While She Had Cancer

I didn't say a single word about cancer, I'm purely talking about cheating on your wife.

He's moral scum, you can agree with his politics that's fine, my original point was to point out to Truth_Matters that all the time he spends on babbling against Gingrich for his stance on gays that she should be babbling the same amount of time babbling against Obama for sharing those exact same views.

No need to bother with the facts to TM. She will continue to talk about Newt's wife having cancer as if she never read the facts. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back