Glide slope to nowhere

All that Union money flowing to Dems at state local and national level has no effect? Really.......

Not a bit. Give me an example. Hard facts. Not what you "think".
Over these past three decades, the NEA has carpet-bombed the political landscape with money. In just the one-year period from September 2004 through August 2005, the NEA spent $25 million on political activities and lobbying, and another $65.5 million on contributions, gifts and grants.

From 1990 through 2002, the NEA was the nation’s second biggest political giver. (Unions comprised six of the 10 top political contributors.
NEA: 30 Years of Lobbying Democrats | Human Events

All that Union money flowing to Dems at state local and national level has no effect? Really.......

Not a bit. Give me an example. Hard facts. Not what you "think".
Over these past three decades, the NEA has carpet-bombed the political landscape with money. In just the one-year period from September 2004 through August 2005, the NEA spent $25 million on political activities and lobbying, and another $65.5 million on contributions, gifts and grants.

From 1990 through 2002, the NEA was the nation’s second biggest political giver. (Unions comprised six of the 10 top political contributors.
NEA: 30 Years of Lobbying Democrats | Human Events

What difference did that make? In my former state of Florida, and now in Kentucky, the Republicans have control of the statehouses and the governors. You have nothing yet again.

It really is pathetic how easily you people crumble when asked to back up your idiotic ideas. It is like getting into a presidential debate with an Alzheimer's patient.

Leaders lead. By your own admission you have majority of parents support but don't use it...Honor it ....Instead you spit on them and say not my fault. Get out . Retire . We don't need whiners like you.

You are the whiner! You bitch and complain about things that teachers cannot control, yet you blame us.
They blamed the parents to excuse their poor job..........quit whining over the truth

Oh, but I do blame the parents when their spawn are incapable of conducting themselves with common decency in my classroom to the point where the kids who want to learn cannot. I blame the parents when a child doesn't do their homework for weeks at a time. I blame the parents when they take their child off on vacation two weeks before Spring Break, then call or e-mail me to bitch because they are behind. I blame parents who have to give up their kids to foster parents to raise their hellions because they get locked up for running a meth lab in their garage. I blame parents who try to home school their kids and then when it gets tough, they pawn them off on a public school two years behind where they should be in their academics.

Parents deserve a great deal of the blame for the failures in education. We don't get it right 100% of the time, but at least we aren't doing as poorly as the parents.

Leaders lead. By your own admission you have majority of parents support but don't use it...Honor it ....Instead you spit on them and say not my fault. Get out . Retire . We don't need whiners like you.

You are the whiner! You bitch and complain about things that teachers cannot control, yet you blame us.
They blamed the parents to excuse their poor job..........quit whining over the truth

Oh, but I do blame the parents when their spawn are incapable of conducting themselves with common decency in my classroom to the point where the kids who want to learn cannot. I blame the parents when a child doesn't do their homework for weeks at a time. I blame the parents when they take their child off on vacation two weeks before Spring Break, then call or e-mail me to bitch because they are behind. I blame parents who have to give up their kids to foster parents to raise their hellions because they get locked up for running a meth lab in their garage. I blame parents who try to home school their kids and then when it gets tough, they pawn them off on a public school two years behind where they should be in their academics.

Parents deserve a great deal of the blame for the failures in education. We don't get it right 100% of the time, but at least we aren't doing as poorly as the parents.

And when students do well you credit the parents?

Had several excellent teachers in JR and SR...high.....also had some that had no business in the profession.

Had several excellent teachers in JR and SR...high.....also had some that had no business in the profession.

How many decades ago did that happen?

Forum List

Back