Glenn Frey - RIP

S.J.

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2012
So. Cal.
Couldn't find any threads about Glenn. If I missed it, sorry. Just thought he should get a mention as one of the greats in R&R. Lead singer for The Eagles (one of them, anyway) and original member. So many hits in the 70's. Here's one of my favorites.

From the same album (On The Border). Glen Frey and Don Henley share lead vocals on this great song written by Tom Waits.

From the Desperado album. Saw them do this song at the Capital Center in Largo Md. Glenn played piano on this one and sang lead. Great song written by David Blue. David recorded it and Dave Mason played guitar but I liked this version better.

Couldn't find any threads about Glenn. If I missed it, sorry. Just thought he should get a mention as one of the greats in R&R. Lead singer for The Eagles (one of them, anyway) and original member. So many hits in the 70's. Here's one of my favorites.

Was thinking there may be mention in the 2016 Obit thread in Music.

I am crushed over his death. :(

My fav Eagle is Schmit.

mmm mmm

With him gone now, its going to be sad watching this video. I love the shot of him at the end telling the person holding the camera to come with him and the other guys.

God bless you and them and Travis always!!!

Holly

With him gone now, its going to be sad watching this video. I love the shot of him at the end telling the person holding the camera to come with him and the other guys.

God bless you and them and Travis always!!!

Holly

That was the video that got the Eagles back together!

This was on TV yesterday.
4i6Ckte.gif

Forum List

Back