Glenn Beck Tanks

I must admit that I am not interested in Glenn's story even though I think GB is a good person who's mother's suicide probably affected him a lot. I think that is what the Christmas Sweater is really about.

He was just as unbalanced with Bush.....dweeb
He is for small government.....end of conversation.

:rofl:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!

yea! I mean, we heard BECK ALL OVER THE PLACE criticizing BUSH! YEA RIGHT!

:rolleyes:
Holy crap....you guys are serious?

You really think Beck is a republican?

LAMFOA....you guys are really pathetic.I suggest you read up a little on Beck...not on some blog.

You guys are like children...believe everything you hear.

Pathetic. Really.

Beck is a libertarian. By no means affiliated with the republican party.

I hate to say this but Libertarians such as Ron Paul are crashing the Republican party. That is just my own observation though.

For charity huh?

Shows how chairitable Becks fans are.

Sixteen months ago, Arthur C. Brooks, a professor at Syracuse University, published "Who Really Cares: The Surprising Truth About Compassionate Conservatism." The surprise is that liberals are markedly less charitable than conservatives,
-- Although liberal families' incomes average 6 percent higher than those of conservative families, conservative-headed households give, on average, 30 percent more to charity than the average liberal-headed household ($1,600 per year vs. $1,227).

-- Conservatives also donate more time and give more blood.

-- Residents of the states that voted for John Kerry in 2004 gave smaller percentages of their incomes to charity than did residents of states that voted for George Bush.

-- Bush carried 24 of the 25 states where charitable giving was above average.

-- In the 10 reddest states, in which Bush got more than 60 percent majorities, the average percentage of personal income donated to charity was 3.5. Residents of the bluest states, which gave Bush less than 40 percent, donated just 1.9 percent.

-- People who reject the idea that "government has a responsibility to reduce income inequality" give an average of four times more than people who accept that proposition.

Brooks demonstrates a correlation between charitable behavior and "the values that lie beneath" liberal and conservative labels. Two influences on charitable behavior are religion and attitudes about the proper role of government.

In 2000, brows were furrowed in perplexity because Vice President Al Gore's charitable contributions, as a percentage of his income, were below the national average: He gave 0.2 percent of his family income, one-seventh of the average for donating households. But Gore "gave at the office." By using public office to give other peoples' money to government programs, he was being charitable, as liberals increasingly, and conveniently, understand that word.
RealClearPolitics - Articles - Conservatives More Liberal Givers

Beck’s ‘Christmas Sweater’ flops in major cities, just 17 tickets sold in New York and Boston.

Last night, Fox News host Glenn Beck premiered his new live show based on his book The Christmas Sweater, which was simulcast to hundreds of movie theaters across the country.

Beck sold only 17 tickets in Boston, another 17 in New York, and just 30 in Washington, DC.

Think Progress » Beck’s ‘Christmas Sweater’ flops in major cities, just 17 tickets sold in New York and Boston.

But but but, he has great ratings! This just goes to show you, the righty's may watch him on t.v. but they wont actually do anything else to support him.

This is just embarrassing! How will he spin this? Will he report Fox attendance numbers? :lol:

And leave it to you to brag about a supposed failure where ALL OF the proceeds were going to charity.

Pitiful.

Then I fault beck for putting out suck drivel for the those charities. He sucks. Pitiful.

Fox News' Glenn Beck will now have five consecutive New York Times Bestsellers with the release of his new book, The Christmas Sweater: A Picture Book. The book will debut at #1 on the November 15th children's picture book bestseller list, which, according to his publisher, will make history:

Beck's publishing house, Simon & Schuster, believes that Beck has become the only author in history to ever have #1 New York Times bestsellers debut on these four different lists: hardcover fiction (The Christmas Sweater), hardcover nonfiction (Arguing with Idiots and An Inconvenient Book), nonfiction paperback (Glenn Beck's Common Sense), and now with The Christmas Sweater: A Picture Book, children's picture books.
Glenn Beck Makes Bestseller History with New Book - mediabistro.com: TVNewser

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!

LAMFOA....you guys are really pathetic.I suggest you read up a little on Beck...not on some blog.

Pathetic. Really.

I hate to say this but Libertarians such as Ron Paul are crashing the Republican party. That is just my own observation though.

I happen to agree with you.

But that is why I laugh at those that say Beck is partisan. They show how easily manipuated they are by blogs.

Beck is partisan. LMFAO....that is the most ludicrous statement I have seen on this board so far.

He admitted to have voted for McCain as it was the lesser of the two evils. He called for Bush's resignation or impeachment when Bush announced TARP.

He called for Bush's resignation with the amnesty bill.

But the man is partisan. Got it.

Last edited:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!

Pathetic. Really.

:lol:

yea... all those "we lost the election so NOW we are libertarians" that came out of the 08 election sure were fun to watch scrambling like cockroaches. Kinda like Neil Boortz is a "libertarian" and not, REALLY, going to vote in line with republicans.. sure, dude.. SUUUUURE.

No, codger, what is pathetic is how you'd snow yourself while looking like a giant ass for the sake of some dipshit who is clearly partisan in his effort to dethrone anything remotely liberal. But, i'm sure you are a card carrying tea bagger so... what should one expect, really?

LOts more libertarians around since Bush screwed the Republican pooch.

that is EXACTLY it. All of a sudden they sidestep into some other label as if no one remembers their right wing blather for years on end. pathetic, but hilarious.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!

Pathetic. Really.

:lol:

yea... all those "we lost the election so NOW we are libertarians" that came out of the 08 election sure were fun to watch scrambling like cockroaches. Kinda like Neil Boortz is a "libertarian" and not, REALLY, going to vote in line with republicans.. sure, dude.. SUUUUURE.

No, codger, what is pathetic is how you'd snow yourself while looking like a giant ass for the sake of some dipshit who is clearly partisan in his effort to dethrone anything remotely liberal. But, i'm sure you are a card carrying tea bagger so... what should one expect, really?

I think that old and tired is getting ready to die.

Pathetic. Really.

But that is why I laugh at those that say Beck is partisan. They show how easily manipuated they are by blogs.

Beck is partisan. LMFAO....that is the most ludicrous statement I have seen on this board so far.

He admitted to have voted for McCain as it was the lesser of the two evils. He called for Bush's resignation or impeachment when Bush announced TARP.

oh golly gee... partisan cat didn't just make an excuse for Glenn Beck's partisanship did he?

typical.

Beck’s ‘Christmas Sweater’ flops in major cities, just 17 tickets sold in New York and Boston.

Last night, Fox News host Glenn Beck premiered his new live show based on his book The Christmas Sweater, which was simulcast to hundreds of movie theaters across the country.

Beck sold only 17 tickets in Boston, another 17 in New York, and just 30 in Washington, DC.

Think Progress » Beck’s ‘Christmas Sweater’ flops in major cities, just 17 tickets sold in New York and Boston.

But but but, he has great ratings! This just goes to show you, the righty's may watch him on t.v. but they wont actually do anything else to support him.

This is just embarrassing! How will he spin this? Will he report Fox attendance numbers? :lol:

And leave it to you to brag about a supposed failure where ALL OF the proceeds were going to charity.

Pitiful.

Which CHARITIES????

I think those who want to give to charities should choose local groups, within their own communities!

Last edited:

Pathetic. Really.

Called for impeachment of Bush in the last few months of his presidency? Wow he was really tough on the Bush.

Called for impeachment of Bush in the last few months of his presidency? Wow he was really tough on the Bush.

Amnesty bill was a year prior...called for his resignation.

Beck speaks out on government when government does things he does not agree with....regardless of party.
That does not make one partisan.....the exact opposite actually.
Truth is, before Obama...most on this board did not even know Beck existed.
Now they claim to know him as well as they know their own siblings.

oh MAN this is a rich thread!

Please, keep posting!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!

Pathetic. Really.

Yeah he just drags about 40% of republican voters around by the nose

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!

Pathetic. Really.

Yeah he just drags about 40% of republican voters around by the nose

are you sure it isn't 45%.....i am pretty sure it is 45%....hell it may be 50%.....ya at least half of them.....

isn't there some way Fox n Friends can help Beck with this..... maybe some footage from a real entertainer to make it look like the 17 people who went to see this laugh fest were more like 5,000?

Forum List

Back