Glenn Beck Tanks

No allegiance to any party whatsoever?

Can you please explain why Blech pushed so hard for the tea parties?

He's a fucking Republican neo-con asshole. Personally? I'd like to see some guest (or intern) that he abuses by pouring gas on (he did it on one show), stands up and beats his ass.

He's a Libertarian, you fucking stupid delusional asshole.

I happen to agree with you.

But that is why I laugh at those that say Beck is partisan. They show how easily manipuated they are by blogs.

Beck is partisan. LMFAO....that is the most ludicrous statement I have seen on this board so far.

He admitted to have voted for McCain as it was the lesser of the two evils. He called for Bush's resignation or impeachment when Bush announced TARP.

He called for Bush's resignation with the amnesty bill.

But the man is partisan. Got it.

See now, this stuff cracks me up. You all claim that Beck isn't partisan because he criticizes a lame duck Republican president when that president:

1. has become a anvil pulling the Republican party under with him and

2. ISN'T BEING RIGHT-WING ENOUGH

It's not like Beck was criticizing Bush during the 2004 elections, when it would have made a difference, and it's certainly not like Beck was criticizing Bush for taking some extreme right-wing position.

The man is SOO partisan that he hated John McCain as a candidate, because he was too moderate.

Crazy left-wing radical liberals also have been known to be critical of Democrats for not being left-wing enough.

THAT DOESN'T MAKE THEM NON-PARTISAN, IT MAKES THEM MORE PARTISAN.

Glenn Beck is so far to the right, that he leaves the right-wing politicians in his own party in the dust.

Last edited:
He's a Libertarian, you fucking stupid delusional asshole.

He's a registered Republican, just like Bill O'Reilly, who coinidentally also claimed to be an "Independent". But what he really is is whatever gets him the best ratings.

But I'm glad you brought up the "delusional" thing, because that describes Beck to a tee. :cuckoo:

Beck is the Right's answer to Keith Olbermann, only with even more ranting.

Last edited:
LMFAO....You quoted Think Progress....you surely can not be serious.

Are you?

Do you seriously need another source? No problem...one sec.

DOnt need another source. I am saddened if it is true as only the needy lose out.

Are you the type that smiles when it rains on the day of the March of Dimes walk-a-thons?

Do you look forward to a nationwide blackout when there is the MS telethon?

You are pathetic

Zona would laugh at a republican that is in cardiac arrest.

Beck’s ‘Christmas Sweater’ flops in major cities, just 17 tickets sold in New York and Boston.

Last night, Fox News host Glenn Beck premiered his new live show based on his book The Christmas Sweater, which was simulcast to hundreds of movie theaters across the country.

Beck sold only 17 tickets in Boston, another 17 in New York, and just 30 in Washington, DC.

Think Progress » Beck’s ‘Christmas Sweater’ flops in major cities, just 17 tickets sold in New York and Boston.

But but but, he has great ratings! This just goes to show you, the righty's may watch him on t.v. but they wont actually do anything else to support him.

This is just embarrassing! How will he spin this? Will he report Fox attendance numbers? :lol:

Look on the bright side: that's still 12 more people than the number of average MSNBC viewers!

Actually, he's gonna tell everyone that he's leaving FAUX Noise for the betterment of the company, because the leftist terrorists have made it almost impossible for any decent companies to get face time on his show via advertising because the left is afraid of the truth.

A week later, it's going to be announced at some Republican Tea Bagger gathering, that Palin and Beck are running for the White House in 2012.

and the liberals will rejoice at the guaranteeing of obama's second term

yeah, that neocon shtuf's for bible-belt hick-towns a minimum 100 miles from the nearest university. dunno what him or the palin was thinking coming to newyork with that inbred-hillbilly kibble. nobody eats that in the city.

I hate to say this but Libertarians such as Ron Paul are crashing the Republican party. That is just my own observation though.

the republican party as it stands now hates actual conservatives with a passion

And leave it to you to brag about a supposed failure where ALL OF the proceeds were going to charity.

Pitiful.

Then I fault beck for putting out suck drivel for the those charities. He sucks. Pitiful.

Hey jerk...when was the last time you did something for charity?

Asshole.

When I was in the service my command used to do something called habitat for humanity all the time. This was in San Diego...so when I retired I found something near me here in Arizona and continued with this since I liked what they were doing. (My wife and I also got into the Thanksgiving day Father Joe turkey thing for the homeless, but he had a lot of local jobs that needed to be done, so we did that as well...) Two weekends ago, we redid a poor persons roof and painted her house. The week before that we did some dry wall repairs and fixed the ceiling since basically you could see into this guys attic. He was missing a lot of tiles and the water basically ate through the ceiling, not the entire roof.

My job donated a new sink and tub to that gentleman and I really wanted to be part of that one since I never actually did that type thing before.

It turns out, phoenix has a lot of needy people here and this organization I am with helps quite a bit. It feels good actually.

Any other questions?

Last edited:
walk-a-thons don't generally package political ideology in with their charity. If so, no one would walk. This faux consternation you are posting is pretty fucking funny so keep it up! You might just discover that we here at USMB are not your kids with whom you can guilt trip into feeling sorry for Glen Beck's failure.

Below is the charity I donated to this year. I invite you to scour their site looking for the kind of partisan shit you'll find with anything Glen Beck touches.

The ING New York City Marathon

LMFAO...you just proved to not be worthy of a debate.

You called BECK partisan????? (see bold)

LMAO...the man who FIRST called for Bush's impeachment?

Shouldnt you be in school son? I suggest you git going before you are late.

Beck IS partisan....he didnt used to be, but since he has been on Fox, he never said anything bad about Bush.

Nothing. That is the definition of hack partisan. Beck just sucks.

Beck’s ‘Christmas Sweater’ flops in major cities, just 17 tickets sold in New York and Boston.

Last night, Fox News host Glenn Beck premiered his new live show based on his book The Christmas Sweater, which was simulcast to hundreds of movie theaters across the country.

Beck sold only 17 tickets in Boston, another 17 in New York, and just 30 in Washington, DC.

Think Progress » Beck’s ‘Christmas Sweater’ flops in major cities, just 17 tickets sold in New York and Boston.

But but but, he has great ratings! This just goes to show you, the righty's may watch him on t.v. but they wont actually do anything else to support him.

This is just embarrassing! How will he spin this? Will he report Fox attendance numbers? :lol:

New York City? He has to go where them thar hill folks be at.

Beck IS partisan....he didnt used to be, but since he has been on Fox, he never said anything bad about Bush.

He only ever said anything bad about Bush to begin with after Bush became unpopular and the Republicans were trying to separate themselves from the dead weight.

Prior to that he was a full on Bush supporter.

Hell, he even supported the bank bailouts until somebody told him not to. LOL.

Do you seriously need another source? No problem...one sec.

DOnt need another source. I am saddened if it is true as only the needy lose out.

Are you the type that smiles when it rains on the day of the March of Dimes walk-a-thons?

Do you look forward to a nationwide blackout when there is the MS telethon?

You are pathetic

Zona would laugh at a republican that is in cardiac arrest.

Hmmmm, interesting. Lets do an experiment. Are you volunteering?

walk-a-thons don't generally package political ideology in with their charity. If so, no one would walk. This faux consternation you are posting is pretty fucking funny so keep it up! You might just discover that we here at USMB are not your kids with whom you can guilt trip into feeling sorry for Glen Beck's failure.

Below is the charity I donated to this year. I invite you to scour their site looking for the kind of partisan shit you'll find with anything Glen Beck touches.

The ING New York City Marathon

LMFAO...you just proved to not be worthy of a debate.

You called BECK partisan????? (see bold)

LMAO...the man who FIRST called for Bush's impeachment?

Shouldnt you be in school son? I suggest you git going before you are late.

that is a lie....no surprise from you

Beck is an entertainment actor that changed his spots for money and the suckers that believe in him
deserve what they get.

I don't know if it's wishful thinking on some people's part or just plain people's willingness to wish for bad things for those they don't agree with. TRUTH the numbers you are quoting for Becks NY and Boston shows are grossly (very grossly) wrong!! come on and think about it logically for two seconds ...people stand more than 17 deep in line for street dogs! Glenn Beck is a huge huge draw everywhere he goes ...thats the facts ...only sarah palin draws more than beck does. The real numbers for Becks shows in those 2 cities require that you add more than a zero to the end... 17 ?/ come on ...how could you be so naieve:cuckoo::eek::cuckoo:

I don't know if it's wishful thinking on some people's part or just plain people's willingness to wish for bad things for those they don't agree with. TRUTH the numbers you are quoting for Becks NY and Boston shows are grossly (very grossly) wrong!! come on and think about it logically for two seconds ...people stand more than 17 deep in line for street dogs! Glenn Beck is a huge huge draw everywhere he goes ...thats the facts ...only sarah palin draws more than beck does. The real numbers for Becks shows in those 2 cities require that you add more than a zero to the end... 17 ?/ come on ...how could you be so naieve:cuckoo::eek::cuckoo:

Sarah? Ever been to a book signing where the autor of harry potter was signing?

Forum List

Back