Glenn Beck Tanks

Beck’s ‘Christmas Sweater’ flops in major cities, just 17 tickets sold in New York and Boston.

Last night, Fox News host Glenn Beck premiered his new live show based on his book The Christmas Sweater, which was simulcast to hundreds of movie theaters across the country.

Beck sold only 17 tickets in Boston, another 17 in New York, and just 30 in Washington, DC.

Think Progress » Beck’s ‘Christmas Sweater’ flops in major cities, just 17 tickets sold in New York and Boston.

But but but, he has great ratings! This just goes to show you, the righty's may watch him on t.v. but they wont actually do anything else to support him.

This is just embarrassing! How will he spin this? Will he report Fox attendance numbers? :lol:
God, that makes me smile. Poor stupid Glen.

Beck’s ‘Christmas Sweater’ flops in major cities, just 17 tickets sold in New York and Boston.

Last night, Fox News host Glenn Beck premiered his new live show based on his book The Christmas Sweater, which was simulcast to hundreds of movie theaters across the country.

Beck sold only 17 tickets in Boston, another 17 in New York, and just 30 in Washington, DC.

Think Progress » Beck’s ‘Christmas Sweater’ flops in major cities, just 17 tickets sold in New York and Boston.

But but but, he has great ratings! This just goes to show you, the righty's may watch him on t.v. but they wont actually do anything else to support him.

This is just embarrassing! How will he spin this? Will he report Fox attendance numbers? :lol:

LMFAO....You quoted Think Progress....you surely can not be serious.

Are you?
\

I wouldn't laugh, if I were you. This story is all over the internet. Zona had plenty of websites to choose from.

LMFAO....You quoted Think Progress....you surely can not be serious.

Are you?
\

I wouldn't laugh, if I were you. This story is all over the internet. Zona had plenty of websites to choose from.

ad hominem rarely works

I don't know if it's wishful thinking on some people's part or just plain people's willingness to wish for bad things for those they don't agree with. TRUTH the numbers you are quoting for Becks NY and Boston shows are grossly (very grossly) wrong!! come on and think about it logically for two seconds ...people stand more than 17 deep in line for street dogs! Glenn Beck is a huge huge draw everywhere he goes ...thats the facts ...only sarah palin draws more than beck does. The real numbers for Becks shows in those 2 cities require that you add more than a zero to the end... 17 ?/ come on ...how could you be so naieve:cuckoo::eek::cuckoo:

Are you saying that all the news media is lying about this? They are not reporting the "real numbers" as you call it??

Someone in here actually said Beck wasnt partisan. That has to be the line of the year.

Pre Fox Beck wasn't, now....he is a shill for the right. Its all about the $$$ people. There is no way he works for fox and is not partisan. Its a prerequisite or something.

Someone in here actually said Beck wasnt partisan. That has to be the line of the year.

Pre Fox Beck wasn't, now....he is a shill for the right. Its all about the $$$ people. There is no way he works for fox and is not partisan. Its a prerequisite or something.

Zone, sweetie, you're obsessiveness over Glenn and Fox is impressive. Glenn is not partisan - because he's not a Republican. To be partisan, one must firstly be either a Democrat or a Republican. Glenn is neither - that is a fact - whether it suits you or not. Also, Fox employs a variety of commentators with different views - from liberals to conservative. I'm not saying they are not biased to the right but you would make a more valid argument if you throw in some actual fact instead of the paranoid whining.

So all I have to do to be non partisan is to register as a libertarian?

That is funny.

I am currently registered as a rebutlicken.

Last edited:

Zone, sweetie, you're obsessiveness over Glenn and Fox is impressive. Glenn is not partisan - because he's not a Republican. To be partisan, one must firstly be either a Democrat or a Republican. Glenn is neither - that is a fact - whether it suits you or not. Also, Fox employs a variety of commentators with different views - from liberals to conservative. I'm not saying they are not biased to the right but you would make a more valid argument if you throw in some actual fact instead of the paranoid whining.

Honey:

Fox,

Right leaning idiots..
Hannity
Beck
Fox and Friends
Greta
Bill O
The murderer Huckster
etc etc

Oh yeah. Fair and balanced.

Honey:

Fox,

Right leaning idiots..
Hannity
Beck
Fox and Friends
Greta
Bill O
The murderer Huckster
etc etc

Murderer? See, now I just can't take anything you say seriously. Because you don't ever see anything other than your own stupidity.

Honey:

Fox,

Right leaning idiots..
Hannity
Beck
Fox and Friends
Greta
Bill O
The murderer Huckster
etc etc

Murderer? See, now I just can't take anything you say seriously. Because you don't ever see anything other than your own stupidity.

I don't see eye to eye with Cali G much, but she is spot on with this one. Calling the Huckster" a murderer is false and simply childish.

Honey:

Fox,

Right leaning idiots..
Hannity
Beck
Fox and Friends
Greta
Bill O
The murderer Huckster
etc etc

I don't see eye to eye with Cali G much, but she is spot on with this one. Calling the Huckster" a murderer is false and simply childish.

This board looks best when left and right find common ground.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Honey:

Fox,

Right leaning idiots..
Hannity
Beck
Fox and Friends
Greta
Bill O
The murderer Huckster
etc etc

Don't you get tired of arguing with idiots CG? Isn't it amazing that there are actually people out there with that level of delusion? It's no mystery to me how obama got elected with people that stupid in America.

No allegiance to any party whatsoever?

Can you please explain why Blech pushed so hard for the tea parties?

He's a fucking Republican neo-con asshole. Personally? I'd like to see some guest (or intern) that he abuses by pouring gas on (he did it on one show), stands up and beats his ass.

He pushed for the tea parties as they were all about smaller govertnment and less spending.

HAD NOTHING to do with republican/democratic crap. He has NEVER been for republicans...from a party standpoint.

You are all looking quite naive here.

Actually, the people that claim the tea party are non-partisan are naive.

To those people, I ask Whose party platform are the Teabaggers quoting? If you think it is Libertarian, WRONG. You can ask them and they will tell that they are Conservatives and they wish to have the 80's GOP party in charge.

But what Republican do not prefer the Reagan led party versus the Republican party of today?

Teabaggers are Desperate Republican conservatives trying their best to restore their party back to power through a very vocal yet undiscreet method of politics: Protest everything that the opposition do.

Where were they during the Bush administration, hmmmm? That is right. Even with runaway government spending, those conservatives were at home happily defending the policies and Bush's "Legacy". Hell, many of them considered Bush the greatest conservative in Government!! All I can say is that I am glad I think of Ron Paul as a Libertarian!!

Last edited:
Sixteen months ago, Arthur C. Brooks, a professor at Syracuse University, published "Who Really Cares: The Surprising Truth About Compassionate Conservatism." The surprise is that liberals are markedly less charitable than conservatives,

I have been reading this crap for about 7 years now.....and one thing is abundantly clear. Nobody has yet deffined exactly what a "Liberal" and a "Conservative" actually is!

Oh yeah, it's like art, in that you "know it when you see it". Now that is fine for paintings sculptures but absolutely pants when carring out scientific studies.
What you get when you use criteria as subjective as this is the professors own viewpoint.

Jesus, where did this guy get his doctorate? - on the internet?

Forum List

Back