Glenn Beck Tanks

walk-a-thons don't generally package political ideology in with their charity. If so, no one would walk. This faux consternation you are posting is pretty fucking funny so keep it up! You might just discover that we here at USMB are not your kids with whom you can guilt trip into feeling sorry for Glen Beck's failure.

Below is the charity I donated to this year. I invite you to scour their site looking for the kind of partisan shit you'll find with anything Glen Beck touches.

The ING New York City Marathon

So you are saying that just because Beck is a libertarian and has a show that revolves around him being a libertarian....then his "book" must be libertarian in nature?

So all PBS events must be liberal in nature?

All acorn events and actions must be liberal in nature?

You are a pathetic debater.

For charity huh?

Shows how chairitable Becks fans are.

He counted on local newspaper fill in free ads as they do for all charitable events

However, if it not a liberal organization putting on the event, they dont run the ads...they prefer larger borders on those pages instead.

But, of course, who cares. Beck is not a liberal so he must be an idiot who put out a horrible event.

there's always a liberal to blame, eh you silly fucking codger?

:lol:

walk-a-thons don't generally package political ideology in with their charity. If so, no one would walk. This faux consternation you are posting is pretty fucking funny so keep it up! You might just discover that we here at USMB are not your kids with whom you can guilt trip into feeling sorry for Glen Beck's failure.

Below is the charity I donated to this year. I invite you to scour their site looking for the kind of partisan shit you'll find with anything Glen Beck touches.

LMFAO...you just proved to not be worthy of a debate.

You called BECK partisan????? (see bold)

LMAO...the man who FIRST called for Bush's impeachment?

Shouldnt you be in school son? I suggest you git going before you are late.

For charity huh?

Shows how chairitable Becks fans are.

He counted on local newspaper fill in free ads as they do for all charitable events

However, if it not a liberal organization putting on the event, they dont run the ads...they prefer larger borders on those pages instead.

But, of course, who cares. Beck is not a liberal so he must be an idiot who put out a horrible event.

Falling back on the cus words I see.....usually happens when a child runs out of things to say.

....uh... and YOU are suggesting that he is NOT PARTISAN?

WOW.

:rofl:

Shouldn't you be in line for some pudding, you geriatric colostomy bag? I can tell that I'm going to have fun poling fun at you with your "Glen Beck is not PARTISAN" tripe.

Now eat your jello before the nurse comes to take your bib away.

Falling back on the cus words I see.....usually happens when a child runs out of things to say.

I enjoy using the vocabulary I use. If you don't like seeing those words then feel free to ask someone three generations younger to explain to you how the mousy can point to the block user button.

But, the point stands. I'm sure a silly old fucker who thinks Glen Beck is NOT PARTISAN will miss the hilarity that is ensuing right now.

according to the OP link, beck charged $20 a ticket....

a 5th grader could have told him that those tickets aren't going to sell at that price

WOW.

Shouldn't you be in line for some pudding, you geriatric colostomy bag? I can tell that I'm going to have fun poling fun at you with your "Glen Beck is not PARTISAN" tripe.

Nope...not suggesting at all. ASSERTING.

Those that watch Beck would NEVER call him partisan.

He has no allegiance to either party whatsoever.

Those that read blogs do not know any better....so I do not blame you.

But to call Beck of all people partisan is the same as calling Hannity a liberal.

Moron

No allegiance to any party whatsoever?

Can you please explain why Blech pushed so hard for the tea parties?

He's a fucking Republican neo-con asshole. Personally? I'd like to see some guest (or intern) that he abuses by pouring gas on (he did it on one show), stands up and beats his ass.

No allegiance to any party whatsoever?

Can you please explain why Blech pushed so hard for the tea parties?

He's a fucking Republican neo-con asshole. Personally? I'd like to see some guest (or intern) that he abuses by pouring gas on (he did it on one show), stands up and beats his ass.

He pushed for the tea parties as they were all about smaller govertnment and less spending.

HAD NOTHING to do with republican/democratic crap. He has NEVER been for republicans...from a party standpoint.

You are all looking quite naive here.

WOW.

Nope...not suggesting at all. ASSERTING.

Those that watch Beck would NEVER call him partisan.

He has no allegiance to either party whatsoever.

Those that read blogs do not know any better....so I do not blame you.

But to call Beck of all people partisan is the same as calling Hannity a liberal.

Moron

No wonder your kind never know how to set VCRs or work the universal remote. First off, you don't speak for everyone who watches Glenn Beck. Second, unless you have some sort of poll or evidence asking the opinions of Beck watchers to rate his partisanship then you are, much like your diaper after lunch, talking out of your ass.

The opinion that Beck is not partisan is three shades of fucking retarded. Not only was he, and continues to be, a SHILL for right wing conservatives but he's pretty fucking unapologetic about his trite paranoia applied to a democrat in office. Sorry to burst your little cud bubble there, geezer.

Indeed, BOTH hannity AND BECK are partisan fucks with a gop forearm up their asses. It must take one goofy, right wing son of a bitch to believe otherwise.

SERIOUSLY.

Beck is a fairly unbalanced emo dweeb.

He was just as unbalanced with Bush.....dweeb
He is for small government.....end of conversation.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!

yea! I mean, we heard BECK ALL OVER THE PLACE criticizing BUSH! YEA RIGHT!

:rolleyes:
Holy crap....you guys are serious?

You really think Beck is a republican?

LAMFOA....you guys are really pathetic.I suggest you read up a little on Beck...not on some blog.

You guys are like children...believe everything you hear.

Pathetic. Really.

Beck is a libertarian. By no means affiliated with the republican party.

Forum List

Back