Glenn Beck suspended from SiriusXM over talk of assassination of Trump with guest

I listen to Beck almost every day. I agree that he has gone off the rails over Trump, but his interview did not call for execution of Trump if he's elected.

Most of the time, Beck has some pretty good insight on all things political.

I gather the issue was that he agreed with the guest. And in the past I've found the shows to be very funny with sort of a great whacko twist so that even if you didn't agree with the slant, the shows were still very funny.

Very wry sense of humor. But things have gotten very strange this election season. It'll be a bloody miracle before I tune Levin back in. And all I have is radio and this old box in front of me. Losing these talkers hurts.
You can stream just about anything on your computer.

Dial up. Middle of nowhere. Old Grundig radio with great reception though. I can get in Chicago, sometimes in winter as far as the west coast with Lars, Iowa, Oklahoma. So it's not too bad. Looks like they might put some towers down my way. That would be nice.

And to thing just a few short years ago he was you braggers hero, he ran a teabagger orginazation and all the teabaggers groveled to him
And to thing just a few short years ago he was you braggers hero, he ran a teabagger orginazation and all the teabaggers groveled to him
And the muslim tranny lover is your hero now... STFU dip shit.
baggers used to glue themselves to the TV eating every word he said, he was you teabaggers hero , USA USA USA

And to think just a few short years ago he was you baggers hero, he ran a teabagger organization and all the teabaggers groveled to him
It's that sort of hate speech which assholes like Beck, Maddow, Limbaugh and Olbermann thrived upon.

I listen to Beck almost every day. I agree that he has gone off the rails over Trump, but his interview did not call for execution of Trump if he's elected.

Please feel free to quote anything he said which you feel is more insightful than others.

There is far too much to choose from, and it would be a waste of my time to try to change your mind. Plus, I don't give a fuck what you think.

I gather the issue was that he agreed with the guest. And in the past I've found the shows to be very funny with sort of a great whacko twist so that even if you didn't agree with the slant, the shows were still very funny.

Very wry sense of humor. But things have gotten very strange this election season. It'll be a bloody miracle before I tune Levin back in. And all I have is radio and this old box in front of me. Losing these talkers hurts.

I agree. He has totally lost it over the Trump candidacy.

Like everyone else including Limbaugh, Hannity, etc., Beck has had some good ideas and I've listened to him occasionally. But, there's always been this sort of weirdness to his shows. When I listen, I like to hear his joking around with Stu and Jeffy and his other 'pals' on the show. They are pretty funny. Like the others though, they can get tedious and I turn him off.

I was listening the day when Brad Thor was on. I absolutely KNEW that moment that he had crossed the line. I don't care how bad Barry and his group of criminal thugs are, we do not contemplate violence against them. Same for Cruz, Trump, and the maniac in the pant suit, Billary. There is a line and Beck crossed it.

Course, unlike the screeching left wing, I don't take everything I hear on these shows as the gospel. I didn't have a very high opinion of Beck before. It's even less now...

Beck needs to take a year off, maybe take a pilgrimage to Mecca, Jerusalem and Macca Piccu

There is far too much to choose from, and it would be a waste of my time to try to change your mind. Plus, I don't give a fuck what you think.
Translation: I don't know. I really care what you think, but am too cowardly to admit it. Please leave Glenn Beck alone!
LeaveGlennBeckalone.png

Like everyone else including Limbaugh, Hannity, etc., Beck has had some good ideas and I've listened to him occasionally. But, there's always been this sort of weirdness to his shows. When I listen, I like to hear his joking around with Stu and Jeffy and his other 'pals' on the show. They are pretty funny. Like the others though, they can get tedious and I turn him off.

I was listening the day when Brad Thor was on. I absolutely KNEW that moment that he had crossed the line. I don't care how bad Barry and his group of criminal thugs are, we do not contemplate violence against them. Same for Cruz, Trump, and the maniac in the pant suit, Billary. There is a line and Beck crossed it.

Course, unlike the screeching left wing, I don't take everything I hear on these shows as the gospel. I didn't have a very high opinion of Beck before. It's even less now...

Can't disagree too much with any of that. Some are hilarious, some are educational, some are depressing and some are just boring. Still, beats listening to anyone else in that time slot.

Who still uses Sirius anymore anyway? I doubt it will hurt him much.

Translation: I don't know. I really care what you think, but am too cowardly to admit it. Please leave Glenn Beck alone!View attachment 76642

You seem to think that memes have meaning so...
View attachment 76652
They do have meaning. Yours says you really do care what I think. ;)

Translation: I don't know. I really care what you think, but am too cowardly to admit it. Please leave Glenn Beck alone!View attachment 76642

You seem to think that memes have meaning so...
View attachment 76652
They do have meaning. Yours says you really do care what I think. ;)

You are boring me now dumbass. Dismissed.

You are boring me now dumbass. Dismissed.
And you were lying when you said "I don't give a fuck what you think".

Negative. I'm sticking around to keep the Glenn Beck fans properly irritated. Now run along like you said you'd do.

Beck is on the payroll of the never Trump crowd. That is what is wrong with Beck he is all about money first and the nation around 3rd or 4th. He is a paid lackey.

Forum List

Back