Glenn Beck Says Obama's Presidency Has Set Back Race Relations In America By 50 Years

My post doesn't need your translation. Most readers are smart enough to reach their own conclusion.
Translation: I hate it when you embarrass me in front of the forum.

No worries.
Wishful thinking on your part? You are embarasing yourself…no one else! You don't need my help in doing that!
Nah... You ought to be embarrassed. But if you're not it's likely because of your limited grasp on reality, or simply that you have no shame. Possibly both.

Wishful thinking on your part? You are embarasing yourself…no one else! You don't need my help in doing that!
I'm content to let others decide that for themselves.
Gosh,son…after awhile you ought to know something is wrong with you and make adjustments. I am sure that Asclepias and I are not alone in making a clinical assessment of your defective mentality! :lol:

Obama empowered all the black racists to to come of the closet. Green light to hate whitey.
If any hate exists in the Black community against White people it is because of people like YOU. Blacks know the difference between the kinds of Whites who voted for Obama and those who are angry White men.

If I am angry it is at those Americans (of all races) who allowed race to be a deciding factor when casting their votes.
The racists who are causing most of the division violence and destruction are mostly Black. You are surprised that some Whites have become angry? Cute.

Race may have been a factor in the first Obama victory for some but race was a systemic factor in all previous nominations and elections way before Obama was born. Nevertheless, Obama was vetted thoroughly, he was handsome, intelligent, a family man and well spoken. A Harvard education and the notation in his resume identifying him as an adjunct professor of Constitutional Law didn't hurt either against an opponent who was far less qualified academically. Millions of White women sympathized with him because of his White mother. Recognizing the struggles they endured under RW White male domination, millions of White women fell in love with the son of one of their own who wasn't part of that RW racist, sexist hegemony.

Your anger is understandable. You oppose diversity and equality because you feel those social traits are taking something from you.
If so, It appears that the majority of White people don't agree. Perhaps the prayers of the least among us have taken priority in the sight of God.

i think you forgot a few key things- he sat in a church for 20 years under a racist pastor, wined and dined and looked up to terrorists, and no he was nor vetted at all by the msm in any way.

Obama empowered all the black racists to to come of the closet. Green light to hate whitey.
If any hate exists in the Black community against White people it is because of people like YOU. Blacks know the difference between the kinds of Whites who voted for Obama and those who are angry White men.

If I am angry it is at those Americans (of all races) who allowed race to be a deciding factor when casting their votes.
The racists who are causing most of the division violence and destruction are mostly Black. You are surprised that some Whites have become angry? Cute.

Race may have been a factor in the first Obama victory for some but race was a systemic factor in all previous nominations and elections way before Obama was born. Nevertheless, Obama was vetted thoroughly, he was handsome, intelligent, a family man and well spoken. A Harvard education and the notation in his resume identifying him as an adjunct professor of Constitutional Law didn't hurt either against an opponent who was far less qualified academically. Millions of White women sympathized with him because of his White mother. Recognizing the struggles they endured under RW White male domination, millions of White women fell in love with the son of one of their own who wasn't part of that RW racist, sexist hegemony.

Your anger is understandable. You oppose diversity and equality because you feel those social traits are taking something from you.
If so, It appears that the majority of White people don't agree. Perhaps the prayers of the least among us have taken priority in the sight of God.

i think you forgot a few key things- he sat in a church for 20 years under a racist pastor, wined and dined and looked up to terrorists, and no he was nor vetted at all by the msm in any way.
I don't equate one liturgical protest against injustice with racism.There is no evidence that Wright's sermons were consistently similar to the one you saw on television . However, IMHO ,more Black pastors ought to stand up and tell the truth to their congregations, keeping in mind that "Vengeance is mine saith the Lord." You would have to agree that for most of their tenure here, America has NOT been kind to Black people. Can you blame Rev. Wright for mentioning that when he sees all around him that, although some progress has been made, too much hate and bigotry remains entrenched in the White American psyche.

By comparison, Trump's Christianity has been challenged by none other than the Pope himself. The Pope has never questioned the Christianity of Obama OR Rev Wright. In fact, the Pope has echoed in his own words some of the things rev. Wright has said.

Your RW angst propels your discordant treatise against Obama and everything he does. Your groundless assertions lead nowhere.
Any connections to terrorists was happenstance that occurred before that title was applied to people he might have known. You cannot retroactively apply associations that were severed before an act of terrorism occurred. If so, then Trump's association with his Nazi father could be brought into the debate as well as his reluctance to distance himself from David Duke.

The "msm" or media has no vetting authority at all. Obama was vetted by every government agency the congress could use. He passed the test with flying colors. Now…run along and play with the Katzenjammer kids who agree with you!

Gosh,son…after awhile you ought to know something is wrong with you and make adjustments. I am sure that Asclepias and I are not alone in making a clinical assessment of your defective mentality! :lol:
Gosh, JQ, you should remember the old saying about sleeping with dogs.

You misspelled the word and used it in the wrong context. In terms of describing right wing arseholes like you I invented a neologism that should be the pride of ROVERS ville Trailer Park:

D umb A ass W hite G uys/gals

Forum List

Back