Glenn Beck Says Obama's Presidency Has Set Back Race Relations In America By 50 Years

And the fact that slavery existed until the 1860's alone should tell you that blacks had very little to do with the real work and decision making of building this nation.
No and yes. Slavery was part of the labor backbone in the cotton-picking South. Correct slaves didn't have many decision making opportunities.

Yes they were heavily involved in the manual labor, but the point is the entire structure of that kabor was set up by white Europeans.
Everything about this country was set up by whites. That's the whole point, everything blacks conttibuted to was set up by and administered by blacks. They provided manual labor. That is all. They didn't build squat, and Asclepias is in complete denial about it, or he is simply a fucking lying ass piece of shit.
It's like arguing with someone who refuses to agree that the sky is blue.

Which has nothing whatsoever with your inferiority complex you just tried to deflect from.
What's my inferiority complex that you claim I'm deflecting from? Are you denying that you constantly blame others for your plight, specifically "whites"? Are you denying you are a racist?
I would like to hear his answer on your post!
I'm sorry. I dont pay much attention to Divine after he regresses. His whines will go on for pages and pages of useless monologue.

I've no idea. You're still gonna waltz around my point, again, aren't you?
I thought your point was that you believed I was talking about two different things?
Nope.
My point was that slavery wasn't around where my folks lived, we opposed it, and we built some stuff too with our fairy white asses.
That wasnt a valid point for several reasons.

Slavery

"Although Massachusetts abolished slavery in 1789, early Census reports, beginning in 1790 routinely recorded the ownership of African American slaves in Maine."

Like most claims of benevolent whites existing en mass we understand they always tell half truths or outright lies.
It was a federal form, Aesclepias. I am NOT lying, nor am I feeling benevolent. I'm just sayin' is all.
I've no idea. You're still gonna waltz around my point, again, aren't you?
I thought your point was that you believed I was talking about two different things?
Nope.
My point was that slavery wasn't around where my folks lived, we opposed it, and we built some stuff too with our fairy white asses.

Slavery

"Although Massachusetts abolished slavery in 1789, early Census reports, beginning in 1790 routinely recorded the ownership of African American slaves in Maine."

Like most claims of benevolent whites existing en mass we understand they always tell half truths or outright lies.
I couldn't copy and paste it, but PLEASE go to this and just scroll down a tiny bit to the DATA section. Take a gander at how many slaves were enumerated in Maine and Massachusetts in 1790. (I'll give you a hint--0)

1790 United States Census - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I wasnt speaking specifically about you. You may just be a victim of the lie. From your link:

"The census of 1790, published in 1791, reports 16 slaves in Vermont. Subsequently, and up to 1860, the number is given as 17. An examination of the original manuscript allegedly shows that there never were any slaves in Vermont. The original error occurred in preparing the results for publication, when 16 persons, returned as "Free colored", were classified as "Slave". But this claim is disputed by at least one historian."

This is the typical format of whites lying and trying to confuse the issue. I've seen the same conflicting jibber jabber on other topics as well.
1) I wasn't talking about Vermont.
2) I win that point and you could be decent enough to admit it.

Which has nothing whatsoever with your inferiority complex you just tried to deflect from.
What's my inferiority complex that you claim I'm deflecting from? Are you denying that you constantly blame others for your plight, specifically "whites"? Are you denying you are a racist?
He projects a lot. He suffers from inferiority complex himself. And has his whole life. Even his black peers don't like him. "Inferiority Complex" is his safe space. You get used to his inane babble after while...

Truth.
12670754_1691045911163492_92214739407335954_n.jpg
"Truth" my ass. More like proof you're a demented racist that has lost all touch with reality.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Glenn Beck Says Obama's Presidency Has Set Back Race Relations In America By 50 Years

It really does not matter where Obama was born. He is NOT AMERICAN. He is a RADICAL COMMUNIST PLANT who was put in our White House EXPRESSLY to weaken and (they hope) DESTROY this country. He hates this country, hates white people, and is a LYING, malignant sociopath who does whatever he pleases, Constitution be DAMNED. What DIFFERENCE does it make what country SPAWNED this monster? The point is, he is RUNNING OUR COUNTRY, and driving it straight to HELL, and yes, it IS deliberate.
Fruit Loops :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Nope.

Slavery

It was a federal form, Aesclepias. I am NOT lying, nor am I feeling benevolent. I'm just sayin' is all.
Nope.

Slavery

I couldn't copy and paste it, but PLEASE go to this and just scroll down a tiny bit to the DATA section. Take a gander at how many slaves were enumerated in Maine and Massachusetts in 1790. (I'll give you a hint--0)

I wasnt speaking specifically about you. You may just be a victim of the lie. From your link:

"The census of 1790, published in 1791, reports 16 slaves in Vermont. Subsequently, and up to 1860, the number is given as 17. An examination of the original manuscript allegedly shows that there never were any slaves in Vermont. The original error occurred in preparing the results for publication, when 16 persons, returned as "Free colored", were classified as "Slave". But this claim is disputed by at least one historian."

This is the typical format of whites lying and trying to confuse the issue. I've seen the same conflicting jibber jabber on other topics as well.
Nope.

Slavery

Nope.

Slavery

He'll never admit anything, he's in complete denial about history.

Nope.

Slavery

Nope.

Slavery

Nope.

Slavery

Nope.

Slavery

He'll never admit anything, he's in complete denial about history.
Disappointing. I put some effort into trying to broaden his perspective.

What does party affiliation have to do with being rightwing or conservative?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Most parties have political leaning and most people who lean a certain way associate with a party that has their same interests.

It really does not matter where Obama was born. He is NOT AMERICAN. He is a RADICAL COMMUNIST PLANT who was put in our White House EXPRESSLY to weaken and (they hope) DESTROY this country. He hates this country, hates white people, and is a LYING, malignant sociopath who does whatever he pleases, Constitution be DAMNED. What DIFFERENCE does it make what country SPAWNED this monster? The point is, he is RUNNING OUR COUNTRY, and driving it straight to HELL, and yes, it IS deliberate.
Obama is an idiot that had to do this. We were all getting along a lot better before his punk ass got in, and the left cannot have that. Blacks must feel inferior and dependent upon the state or there's no reason for them to vote Democrat.

Nope.

Slavery

Nope.

Slavery

You are correct. You never mentioned Vermont. I just lumped it in with Massachusetts. My bad

You didnt win a point. You earned more credibility in my eyes.

The truth of the matter is that most Whites who didn't vote for Obama didn't care about his color. They didn't vote for him because they thought (correctly) that he would make a POS president.
Stop lying. Obama was elected TWICE. That alone invalidates your BS!

Content? You have no choice. In the face of bullet proof facts you can only retire, imbued with the bitter dregs of defeat
The only bullet-proof fact is that you and your little buddy are racists who constantly blame your life's failures on other people. Namely, anyone who is "white".
I have no "life failures." Wtf are you talking about? I am probably more successful than you are. Life has been good to me because I have been good to myself. Can you say the same?

The nomination of Donald Trump has set race relations back 50 years

I have no "life failures." Wtf are you talking about? I am probably more successful than you are. Life has been good to me because I have been good to myself. Can you say the same?
1) You accuse others of having "the bitter dregs of defeat" yet claim having none of your own. Methinks you are both lying and projecting.

2) If you have never experienced failure, why are you so bitter and hateful?

3) I've experienced many ups and downs in my life, but am in a good place now. Life has taught me it can all go away in an instant, but I remain thankful for the time I've had with peace, prosperity and happiness.

Forum List

Back