Glenn Beck Says Obama's Presidency Has Set Back Race Relations In America By 50 Years

I have no "life failures." Wtf are you talking about? I am probably more successful than you are. Life has been good to me because I have been good to myself. Can you say the same?
1) You accuse others of having "the bitter dregs of defeat" yet claim having none of your own. Methinks you are both lying and projecting.

2) If you have never experienced failure, why are you so bitter and hateful?

3) I've experienced many ups and downs in my life, but am in a good place now. Life has taught me it can all go away in an instant, but I remain thankful for the time I've had with peace, prosperity and happiness.
I have no "life failures." Wtf are you talking about? I am probably more successful than you are. Life has been good to me because I have been good to myself. Can you say the same?
1) You accuse others of having "the bitter dregs of defeat" yet claim having none of your own. Methinks you are both lying and projecting.

3) I've experienced many ups and downs in my life, but am in a good place now. Life has taught me it can all go away in an instant, but I remain thankful for the time I've had with peace, prosperity and happiness.

I place no value in your assessment of me. But i do wonder why you would think the evil of RW White males should be met with anything other than relentless condemnation. Unwarranted cop killings, voter suppression, discrimination, hegemony, dehumanization of Blacks and other actions by your kind must be addressed and stopped. If you interpret opposition to that as being hateful and bitter you might be right.

The nomination of Donald Trump has set race relations back 50 years
Disagreed. Like the race riot in Charlotte, it's more indicative of general social unrest than of a specific person or event.

Not quite 50 years, but Trumps candidacy reminds me of George Wallace 48 years ago. Trump is even leading in the same states that Wallace won

I place no value in your assessment of me. But i do wonder why you would think the evil of RW White males should be met with anything other than relentless condemnation. Unwarranted cop killings, voter suppression, discrimination, hegemony, dehumanization of Blacks and other actions by your kind must be addressed and stopped. If you interpret opposition to that as being hateful and bitter you might be right.
1) Obviously untrue since you are responding to me instead of running away like your little fellow racist.

2) On the contrary, unlike you, I think all evil should be confronted just like that famous parliamentarian, Edmund Burke, (that's "RW White male" to you) is often attributed as saying:

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

BTW, Rayquan Borum, age 21, was arrested and charged with murder in the shooting and killing of 26-year-old Justin Carr during the Charlotte protest last Wednesday.

Borum

1 arrested, accused of killing protester during Charlotte protest

Ok, He was arrested and charged with murder. GOOD! But has the cop who killed with reckless abandon been arrested and charged?

1) Obviously untrue since you are responding to me instead of running away like your little fellow racist.

2) On the contrary, unlike you, I think all evil should be confronted just like that famous parliamentarian, Edmund Burke, (that's "RW White male" to you) is often attributed as saying:

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"
Actually I am not only responding only to you, I am responding for anyone who comes along and reads this exchange. Hopefully those interested will retain foremost in their minds the DOI excerpt "We hold these truths to be self evident that all men are created equal." RW White males want to ignore that edict when it comes to Blacks. What citizen would NOT be outraged by such egregious
attacks upon their liberties? Ironically, Burke's words serve my purpose far more than they do yours.

No, simply delusion and/or racist whining as propaganda for special treatment.

The truth of the matter is that most Whites who didn't vote for Obama didn't care about his color. They didn't vote for him because they thought (correctly) that he would make a POS president.
Stop lying. Obama was elected TWICE. That alone invalidates your BS!

Untrue. One has absolutely nothing to do with the other.
Your lie has nothing to do with reality from the onset. I am not going to fall in to your "straw man" trap to even give your wild speculation any validity by proxy.

No, simply delusion and/or racist whining as propaganda for special treatment.
Special treatment for special racism is quite a bargain.

The truth of the matter is that most Whites who didn't vote for Obama didn't care about his color. They didn't vote for him because they thought (correctly) that he would make a POS president.

Your lie has nothing to do with reality from the onset. I am not going to fall in to your "straw man" trap to even give your wild speculation any validity by proxy.

Why? Because you say so?
Do you pretend to be an expert on why Whites didn't vote for Obama?

Why? Because you say so?
I am an expert on why Whites DID vote twice for Obama. He could not have won without them.

Why? Because you say so?
I am an expert on why Whites DID vote twice for Obama. He could not have won without them.

Which is exactly what I wrote earlier in the thread. Having trouble keeping up?

GEE, WHAT A SURPRISE! What did you expect the Chief to say? He wants to keep his job. He doesn't want to be the weak link in the blue chain.
Translation: I don't give a fuck who he is, if he disagrees with me, he's a spineless liar.

Thanks, go it.

Why? Because you say so?

Which is exactly what I wrote earlier in the thread. Having trouble keeping up?
I don't remember what you wrote earlier in the thread but if we agree on this, fine. BUt let's keep it real.White people like you and those who put Obama in office are two different kinds of people. If Blacks had to depend on your ilk to support civil rights and their well being they would still be in chains.

Forum List

Back