Glenn Beck is not fooling around anymore, he is attempting to incite violence

i actually watched the show tonight!!!! I tivo'd it, i never actually watch the show i usually just watch youtube clips.

He was on fire tonight.

At the beginning it was pretty funny, he was caught making a spelling error yesterday and the way he did the correction was freaking hillarious.

Oh i left out C when i spelt oligarch i spelled it oligarh and the left wing blogs made fun of me for it.

Hmmm what did i forget...oh yeah Czars!!!! Thats what I forgot :rofl:

That was a good one. I dont like czars BTW. I think he either did it on purpose (spelling error) knowing people would say something or he was real slick in admitting his mistake.

He did it on purpose. He did it to emphasize that with these czars in place the control falls outside the norm and into murky waters.

The people that Obama has appointed are czars. There was no verification process, they do not have to appear in front of the congress, they answer to no one but Obama, there are no checks and balances. The name czar fits them.

czar
 –noun
1. an emperor or king.
2. (often initial capital letter) the former emperor of Russia.
3. an autocratic ruler or leader.
4. any person exercising great authority or power in a particular field: a czar of industry.

How much power and influence do these czars hold? I'd like Obama to answer that question, among many others.

Obama doesn't like that they're called czars. Watch, he'll change the name to something else.
isnt he already calling them "special advisors" now?

Tonight I watched Glenn Beck utter some of the most hateful propaganda I have ever seen.

If he was on any other station, he would have been fired. Hell, if this had been someone talking about the Bush administration, they would have been jailed.

First he ran a segment equating public health care to Nazi Eugenics. He actually used his own disabled daughter to back up his lies at one point, implying that public health care would kill her.

Every other sentence was "I'm not saying the Democrats are going to kill your grandmother" or something to that effect, but it was always followed with a "but" and then an explanation of how the Democrats are in fact going to try and kill your grandmother.

This is clearly the equivalent to shouting "fire" in a crowded theater.

He is specifically trying to incite an uprising against the Obama administration.

Glenn Beck has become a truly dangerous individual and a traitor. This is not "partisanship" anymore, this is clearly an attempt to incite insurrection against the government of the United States.

I ask all of you, if you don't want to see a violent coup d'tat attempt in this country, to call FoxNews and all of their advertisers calling for the immediate removal of Glenn Beck from the air.

75 Pages of searching under every bed, inside every bathroom stall. We have searched every mountain, every valley. It is Time My Brothers and Sisters To Proclaim or Pronounce Judgement. Bring the Links! ... where are the links?... There are no links? ... How can this be?:eek::eek::eek::eek:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Overwhelming margin?!?!?!? You just lost what little credibilty you had.

7% is a big one in a presidential election. I would describe that as an "overwhelming margin", you may have your own opinion.

Remember that Mr Bush described his less than 2% margin as being large enough to provide him with lots of "political capital".
except it wasnt 7%

Oh, you're right:

Obama: 69,456,897 52.9%
McCain: 59,934,814 45.7%

Difference: 7.2%

It was MORE than 7%. My bad.

LOL

Last edited:
75 Pages of searching under every bed, inside every bathroom stall. We have searched every mountain, every valley. It is Time My Brothers and Sisters To Proclaim or Pronounce Judgement. Bring the Links! ... where are the links?... There are no links? ... How can this be?:eek::eek::eek::eek:

The links, the conclusions, the proof of the conclusions and the steps to reach said conclusions have been explained, in detail.

Denying the existence of something doesn't make it not so.

LOL when has PMSNBC had good ratings?
Fox News has consistantly kicked their ass

MSNBC has ALWAYS had pretty good ratings. It just doesn't have the rabid, bury their heads in the sand audience that Fox does.

People who watch MSNBC generally also pay attention to other news sources.

While people who watch Fox refuse to admit that there are any other valid points of view.

If 15% of the population are rabidly conservative, and only watch FoxNews because they're afraid of what they might hear if they listen to other media sources, that's still 45+ million viewers.

The links, the conclusions, the proof of the conclusions and the steps to reach said conclusions have been explained, in detail.

Denying the existence of something doesn't make it not so.

The Conclusions? :eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle:

Your Conclusions are not proof. :eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle:

Your Conclusions are not even Conclusions.:eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle:

I Truly love the attempt though. Let me help you reach people better if I may. You left out the Instructions.

Start Here). The Links... Are Conclusions :lol:

Next Move) Read Instruction Sheet to follow the Steps to reach the Conclusions Which have been explained in detail, and that is the Proof. :lol:

What happens if I skip a step?

What happens if I Mix up the order of the Steps?

Well that explains everything. It's clear now. I really want to thank You for this Post. You have made my day. Even though I disagree with You I'm gonna Rep You For Creative Genius.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Your Conclusions are not even Conclusions.:eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle:

I Truly love the attempt though. Let me help you reach people better if I may. You left out the Instructions.

Next Move) Read Instruction Sheet to follow the Steps to reach the Conclusions Which have been explained in detail, and that is the Proof. :lol:

Well that explains everything. It's clear now. I really want to thank You for this Post. You have made my day. Even though I disagree with You I'm gonna Rep You For Creative Genius.

Whatever friend, you can play semantics and ignore all the rest of the thread, (except the points where you jump in and pretend the rest of it doesn't exist) all you want, it doesn't change anything.

Whatever friend, you can play semantics and ignore all the rest of the thread, (except the points where you jump in and pretend the rest of it doesn't exist) all you want, it doesn't change anything.
yeah, because beck telling people not to go to violence is somehow inciting violence:cuckoo:

It doesn't change wishful thinking into proof.

When I present what I believe to be supporting facts for my argument, these are "proof".

Just because they don't constitute "proof" to you does not change the fact that I used them as "proof".

I believe your confusing "presenting proof of your argument" with "proving your argument".

yeah, because beck telling people not to go to violence is somehow inciting violence:cuckoo:

And back to point 1 in an unending circular argument.

Sigh, It's like beating my head against a wall...

Last edited:

And back to point 1 in an unending circular argument.

Sigh, It's like beating my head against a wall...
your the one beating your head
LOL
he did not incite violence
no matter how many times you make the claim

It doesn't change wishful thinking into proof.

When I present what I believe to be supporting facts for my argument, these are "proof".

Just because they don't constitute "proof" to you does not change the fact that I used them as "proof".

I believe your confusing "presenting proof of your argument" with "proving your argument".

Thats Supporting Argument for Your Argument.

Let me explain to you all why this is a circular argument.

1. I posit an opinion, in this case, that Glenn Beck may incite violence due to the type of rhetoric he is spewing.

2. I present several examples of Glenn Beck's broadcasts that were questionable.

3. I explain my line of reasoning, and present examples of simliar related situations. I consider this to be "proof" of my argument. Some people may or may not agree.

4. You write a post that says, "yeah but where's the proof? Where's the link?"
As if the first three things never happened.

That's a circular argument. Of course you knew all knew that.

Last edited:
Let me explain to you all why this is a circular argument.

1. I posit an opinion, in this case, that Glenn Beck may incite violence due to the type of rhetoric he is spewing.

2. I present several examples of Glenn Beck's broadcasts that were questionable.

3. I explain my line of reasoning, and present examples of simliar related situations. I consider this to be "proof" of my argument. Some people may or may not agree.

4. You write a post that says, "yeah but where's the proof? Where's the link?"
As if the first three things never happened.

That's a circular argument. Of course you knew all knew that.
but nothing you posted supports your opinion
none of them showed him "inciting violence"

Tonight I watched Glenn Beck utter some of the most hateful propaganda I have ever seen.

If he was on any other station, he would have been fired. Hell, if this had been someone talking about the Bush administration, they would have been jailed.

First he ran a segment equating public health care to Nazi Eugenics. He actually used his own disabled daughter to back up his lies at one point, implying that public health care would kill her.

Every other sentence was "I'm not saying the Democrats are going to kill your grandmother" or something to that effect, but it was always followed with a "but" and then an explanation of how the Democrats are in fact going to try and kill your grandmother.

This is clearly the equivalent to shouting "fire" in a crowded theater.

He is specifically trying to incite an uprising against the Obama administration.

Glenn Beck has become a truly dangerous individual and a traitor. This is not "partisanship" anymore, this is clearly an attempt to incite insurrection against the government of the United States.

I ask all of you, if you don't want to see a violent coup d'tat attempt in this country, to call FoxNews and all of their advertisers calling for the immediate removal of Glenn Beck from the air.
i'm watching the replay right now
and you are completely full of shit
case in point

divecon is right.....there is zero evidence of any attempt to incite violence....

how this thread got to be so long is amazing

Forum List

Back