Glenn Beck Airs New ACORN Video - Murder?

Just saw the video. Unfreakin'believable.
You can bet the San Bernardino County Sheriffs office is looking through their files on that shooting as we speak. Talk about an admission of premeditation.
Anyone else notice how gacked out that wench was?
She couldn't keep still. Couldn't put more than two sentences together, without losing her train of thought. Kept wiping her nose. That my friends, was the pure epitomy of a gacked out meth head!
But then, San Bernardino county is the mecca of gacked out meth heads. It's the mecca of toothless, sucked up liberal, trailer park inhabitting meth minds. And that is the damn truth.
UNFREAKIN'BELIEVABLE!

Yeah... she was definitely stoked; I'd say the odds are that she's lying about whacking her husband; and made it up as a means to 'relate' to the Pimp & Ho which she was prepping for a juicy, fee laden, low rent mortgage.

But if she wasn't lyin'... SHE IS SCREWED! And that would be somethign BEYOND COOL!

Just saw the video. Unfreakin'believable.
You can bet the San Bernardino County Sheriffs office is looking through their files on that shooting as we speak. Talk about an admission of premeditation.
Anyone else notice how gacked out that wench was?
She couldn't keep still. Couldn't put more than two sentences together, without losing her train of thought. Kept wiping her nose. That my friends, was the pure epitomy of a gacked out meth head!
But then, San Bernardino county is the mecca of gacked out meth heads. It's the mecca of toothless, sucked up liberal, trailer park inhabitting meth minds. And that is the damn truth.
UNFREAKIN'BELIEVABLE!

At face value it is just that. It could also be a trap. Let it play out. Call, Write, or E-Mail HUD and Ask for an Investigation.

I just started watching, mind you, Beck is not one of my 'go to's.' I don't like him, he's too big on hyperbole, conspiracies, and a big paintbrush. With that said, in the opening he said something to the effect that 'the problem throughout is corruption...' I agree with that. In my blue state it's predominately the Democrats, but would expect the Republicans to be right in there too, if opportunity presents itself, like it does in my Red country.

How many remember that 'Reconstruction' was thrown overboard due to Hayes? It caused the long time of Black disenfranchisement and the violence of the 50's and 60's. If it had been managed well, as put forth in the 10% plan or even kept Johnson's so much heart ache may have been avoided.

Last edited:
I just started watching, mind you, Beck is not one of my 'go to's.' I don't like him, he's to big on hyperbole, conspiracies, and a big paintbrush. With that said, in the opening he said something to the effect that 'the problem throughout is corruption...' I agree with that. In my blue state it's predominately the Democrats, but would expect the Republicans to be right in there too, if opportunity presents itself, like it does in my Red country.

How many remember that 'Reconstruction' was thrown overboard due to Hayes? It caused the long time of Black disenfranchisement and the violence of the 50's and 60's. If it had been managed well, as put forth in the 10% plan or even kept Johnson's so much heart ache may have been avoided.
Corruption knows no distinct political ideology, it can be found in any type of government.

Chicago Way, via Blago and Kelly. The same Kelly that could tie Emanuel, Durbin, Buris, and Blago together. He conveniently off'ed himself a couple days ago. Yep, rings true.

Investigate, find out what the truth is, and punish the perpetrators. That's it.

When it comes to Obama's connection to ACORN, which according to some somehow discredits him and his overall intentions and quality as the US president: as long as Obama was not aware of actions of the few individuals involved in these scandals, there is nothing one can accuse him of.

Stop the bullshit parade and start proper and thorough investigation.

Thank you very much.

Investigate, find out what the truth is, and punish the perpetrators. That's it.

When it comes to Obama's connection to ACORN, which according to some somehow discredits him and his overall intentions and quality as the US president: as long as Obama was not aware of actions of the few individuals involved in these scandals, there is nothing one can accuse him of.

Thank you very much.
That was Herman Goering's defense at Nuremberg, that he had no idea what the entity he helped create and run were doing.

Thank you very much.

Thats a healthy perspective Neser. Prepare Yourself for Dissapointment though, Just in case. Hope is Good. True Hope has no strings attached. :) :) :)

So I ask for a link to this "Acorn" story and a bunch of people say it's all people have been talking about and it's all over the news while others say, "media blackout". Some even accused me of being "anti child" and suggesting worse.

So I think, "Wow, what have I missed?" I go looking. I find it at:

Big Government

AND find out that FOX "news" is the only network that will report it. FOX News?

Wait a second. Is that the "news" station that alter photos of people they don't like?

Fox News airs altered photos of NY Times reporters | Media Matters for America

So I wonder, "Is this similar to when Republicans tried to say Obama was getting bj's and crack from a pathetic, overweight, middle aged homeless man".

So I go and check it out and it's worse.

First, the videos are so heavily edited that sometimes it seems whoever is asking those questions and who is answering are talking to different people. If you "really" want to know "what is being said", you have to read the "transcripts".

Look at the one woman who said she killed her husband in "self defense". Obviously, she boasting more than a Republican congressman (spankie, spankie). And take a look at her. She's damaged. Actually, they ALL look damaged. You get the feeling, not so much an expose, but more Borat.

Wanna bet this "film crew" went to a hundred different places before settling for ex hookers and people that look like they might be high or drunk.

This wasn't to "clean up the community". This wasn't to make sure people were following the law. This was strictly an attempt to tie Obama to a bunch of sad and pathetic people.

Hmmm. Sad and pathetic people. Fox news and the Republicans?

Def of Synonym: a word having the same or nearly the same meaning as another in the language,
a word or expression accepted as another name for something,

In the meantime, Cigna keeps corporate jets on standby for tens of millions of dollars and has gold plated silverware.

Sick for Profit - Insurance CEOs

And Republicans love it.

Obama and the brothers Rathke

Sounds like a new band huh?

The Union News.: ACORN's Rathke brothers exposed

The Union News.: ACORN

The Union News.: Union-sponsored Ohio election fraud

Obama is the one in the tank for ACORN and SEIU, not the other way around

The Union News.: Search results for rathke

Disband the whole lot of the organization of corruption, prosecute and be done with it, then we can get back to the business of being free and being America.

It is truly a tangled web

When it comes to ACORN and Obama's basis of knowledge, one must assume, based upon his education not his position, that he knows and knew a tad more than the fools. He tries now for denial plausability, however who can forget he's Harvard Law Review editor?

Disband the whole lot of the organization of corruption, prosecute and be done with it, then we can get back to the business of being free and being America.

What I really don't understand is the Media Black Out. It's morbid. Are they Coconspirators? This is Wicked.

So I ask for a link to this "Acorn" story and a bunch of people say it's all people have been talking about and it's all over the news while others say, "media blackout". Some even accused me of being "anti child" and suggesting worse.

Big Government

Wait a second. Is that the "news" station that alter photos of people they don't like?

So I wonder, "Is this similar to when Republicans tried to say Obama was getting bj's and crack from a pathetic, overweight, middle aged homeless man".

First, the videos are so heavily edited that sometimes it seems whoever is asking those questions and who is answering are talking to different people. If you "really" want to know "what is being said", you have to read the "transcripts".

Look at the one woman who said she killed her husband in "self defense". Obviously, she boasting more than a Republican congressman (spankie, spankie). And take a look at her. She's damaged. Actually, they ALL look damaged. You get the feeling, not so much an expose, but more Borat.

Wanna bet this "film crew" went to a hundred different places before settling for ex hookers and people that look like they might be high or drunk.

This wasn't to "clean up the community". This wasn't to make sure people were following the law. This was strictly an attempt to tie Obama to a bunch of sad and pathetic people.

Def of Synonym: a word having the same or nearly the same meaning as another in the language,

In the meantime, Cigna keeps corporate jets on standby for tens of millions of dollars and has gold plated silverware.

And Republicans love it.

I expected no less from you RD. Even the Senate voted 83-7 to cut the funding to ACORN after the scandals. But go ahead say what you may....but drink some Kool-Aid....gotta keep the stupidity fresh.

What I really don't understand is the Media Black Out. It's morbid. Are they Coconspirators? This is Wicked.

Wicked indeed. A world without freedom, a world based on dependency and greed

Are we talking about the no news on Van Jones, until his midnight resignation? Why would that be? I know, I know, somehow the New York Times and Washington Post couldn't find the story? Is that an excuse or an indictment of their irrelevance?

Big Government

And Republicans love it.

You are so full of shit, it's pitiful. Defending Predators like that. You should be Concerned. Had you honestly followed this story from the start, You would not be here now, making an Ass out of Yourself.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXU8kCrRHJY]YouTube - The Police - Don't Stand So Close To Me[/ame]

The start of the Divert and Smear campaign. The Party has Spoken, All Loyal Party Members and Proletariats are called to end this attack on the Empire. To arms, to Arms, man your Key Boards, say anything to take up space and bury the Truth, ohh the pain of it... the Truth... it hurts my ears.... ohh...ohh. I'm Melting... quick deny, divert.... deny... getting stronger now.... move the bodies ... quickly.

signed Comrade Boris. To The Party... To The Union.... Fuck All the Rest. P.S. and make them pay for it too.

Forum List

Back