Glenn Beck Airs New ACORN Video - Murder?

[SIZE=+1]Glenn Beck Rape & Murder Case[/SIZE]
If it's not true, why won't the rumors go away?
beck-buried-girl.jpg

[SIZE=-1] Is this Glenn Beck burying his latest victim?[/SIZE]
Link
Excerpt:
Fox News talking head Glenn Beck has pushed many a ridiculous proposition as factually true: Van Jones is an evil scary communist, taxation will lead to revolts and civil war, we're all going to be rounded up in FEMA concentration camps, President Obama hates white people, Texas should secede, the New World Order is coming to get you. But when an anonymous Internet dissenter turned Beck's dishonest tactics around on him, guess who wound up crying?

I can't help but wonder, since he has failed to deny these horrible allegations. Why won't he deny that he raped and killed a young girl in 1990?
beck-rape-graph.jpg

Conspiracy-monger Glenn Beck and his lawyers have sent two letters to the domain registrar demanding that the site be removed due to defamation.

If anything happens to you know who, Glenn and the rest of the non Kool-Aid drinkers better have iron clad alibi's, cause those Donkey's will need a fall guy, to pin it on. I'll lay you 50 Hillary does the hit.

is it true that ACORN tried to have many beloved cartoon characters vote in the last election?

Dead People, Pets, They also got paid for all those false registration Applications,that we have to pay to sort out. They have vans and buses too.

but I thought that many Disney characters were Republican.....isn't that how Bush won back in 2000?

Is it my imagination that the right is the only side that see's a pattern with ACORN?

I don't consider myself part of the left or the right, mostly it concerns me that when a video tape is released with someone in the organization seemingly turning the other way while someone admits to sex trafficking and all the organization can do is say they were "set up". I mean come on is that really a good defense? Legally it might be an argument in court, but morally it just makes me wonder what else is going wrong here.

I mean come on, even I know that if they were "set up", it was still their reaction to the circumstance that is the issue here. If someone walked up to me and asked me to give them advice on raping a 5 year old girl, I would walk away and call the cops, not sit there and advise them on how to get away with it.

If you have a problem with what happened here then you have a problem with the whole concept of "To Catch A Predator". In my opinion, no difference.

Glen Beck calls you an idiot and yet you slurp around his feet grovelling for more of his crazinesss.

Acorn Must account.

HUD is organized in 10 Regions. Each Region is managed by a Regional Director, who also oversees the Regional Office. Each Field Office within a Region is managed by a Field Office Director, who reports to the Regional Director. Staff who answer the main office telephone will be able to respond to or direct your calls to the appropriate person.

HUD's Local Office Directory - HUD

Last edited:
Is it my imagination that the right is the only side that see's a pattern with ACORN?

I don't consider myself part of the left or the right, mostly it concerns me that when a video tape is released with someone in the organization seemingly turning the other way while someone admits to sex trafficking and all the organization can do is say they were "set up". I mean come on is that really a good defense? Legally it might be an argument in court, but morally it just makes me wonder what else is going wrong here.

I mean come on, even I know that if they were "set up", it was still their reaction to the circumstance that is the issue here. If someone walked up to me and asked me to give them advice on raping a 5 year old girl, I would walk away and call the cops, not sit there and advise them on how to get away with it.

If you have a problem with what happened here then you have a problem with the whole concept of "To Catch A Predator". In my opinion, no difference.

How old are you Megan? Because your talking way beyond your years. :cool:
I cannot add one thing to what you said, your right on all your points.
It shouldn't be a left/right issue, but with politics as they are, even this has those who will defend the undefendable......as you can see.

I know how everyone loves Glenn Beck! :D

On Glenn Beck’s radio program this morning, Beck played new audio clips from a fourth incident that had also been taped under-cover. This tape comes from San Bernadino, Calfornia. Once again James and Hannah pose as a prostitute “Eden” and a pimp and are speaking with an employee named Theresa.

Beck also hints that there is a confession of murder from an ACORN employee that will revealed at 5pm on his TV show.

Glenn Beck Airs New ACORN Video | THE D.C. WRITEUP

ROFLMNAO....

I heard the audio today... and the "Murder" clip is on now...

Funny stuff...

How old are you Megan? Because your talking way beyond your years. :cool:
I cannot add one thing to what you said, your right on all your points.
It shouldn't be a left/right issue, but with politics as they are, even this has those who will defend the undefendable......as you can see.

Lol thanks. I am 15 but in all fairness I have spent most of my life being raised (and home schooled to the 8th grade) by a Korean War era Lt Colonel who had a PhD in political science (that’s my grandpa). He made me learn by debating adults on some topics lol.

The Science Behind the ACORN Stingby Hannah Giles
After going undercover on the east coast, James and I headed to the west coast. We knew it was a risky endeavor but the results on the east coast were too good to ignore. We had to test our scenario in an opposite region. It is like a science experiment:

1) Ask A Question: What if a “prostitute” and her alleged law school boyfriend walk into ACORN seeking housing for an underage brothel to fund his future congressional campaign?

2) Do Background Research:

1.Learn as much about ACORN housing procedures and protocol as possible.
2.History of ACORN and their effect on the United States
3) Construct a Hypothesis: ACORN is corrupt and it is in their nature to promote and disguise illegal behavior.

4) Experiment: Baltimore, DC, Brooklyn, San Bernardino, and…

5) Analyze and draw a conclusion.

America-

James O’Keefe and I posed a question and gathered the evidence. We’ve run around this nation on a quest for truth unraveling the mystery of organized corruption.

You Decide.

Big Government

Just saw the video. Unfreakin'believable.
You can bet the San Bernardino County Sheriffs office is looking through their files on that shooting as we speak. Talk about an admission of premeditation.
Anyone else notice how gacked out that wench was?
She couldn't keep still. Couldn't put more than two sentences together, without losing her train of thought. Kept wiping her nose. That my friends, was the pure epitomy of a gacked out meth head!
But then, San Bernardino county is the mecca of gacked out meth heads. It's the mecca of toothless, sucked up liberal, trailer park inhabitting meth minds. And that is the damn truth.
UNFREAKIN'BELIEVABLE!

Last edited:
I hope Beck has eyes in the back of his head.

He's really pissing off the nuanced, elite crowd. And we all know how tolerant they are. :lol:

Sorry, but we're not the ones carrying guns.

ROFLMNNAO...

Isn't that cute? 'We're not a violent people...'

Yeah... The William "The Bubba" didn't carry a gun either... but well over one hundred people who were in possession of information which was not flattering to Bubba, passed, often in violent death... prior to being deposed; and Hussein is vastly more desperate then was Bubba...

Forum List

Back