Glad that Vlad is on our side

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Not only was Uncle Vlad able to provide the assistance we needed to defeat St Hillary the Inevitable, but he also let her win the popular vote so that Progressives would never stop their non-stop whining!

I think this was payback for our WWII Lend Lease policy that saved the USSR; Uncle Vlad save the Republic!

5ft9c.jpg

Thank you, Uncle Vlad! I'm glad you're on our side!

Considering that the 22nd amendment could be invoked if they find out that Russia or any foriegn nation compromised the election..

Considering that the 22nd amendment could be invoked if they find out that Russia or any foriegn nation compromised the election..

I'll get back you on the Russian hacking, but right now Big Foot and I are in negotiations to get him out for his first ever television interview

Voters learning the truth about what DNC and Hillary staff said and did is not compromising an election. If you don't want your corruption to become public knowledge don't be a corrupt fucker in the first place.

Not only was Uncle Vlad able to provide the assistance we needed to defeat St Hillary the Inevitable, but he also let her win the popular vote so that Progressives would never stop their non-stop whining!

I think this was payback for our WWII Lend Lease policy that saved the USSR; Uncle Vlad save the Republic!

5ft9c.jpg

Here's Frank in 2012 agreeing with Romney that Russia is our greatest threat:

R-Wers'"new found love" of Putin

post 6.

Isn't it funny how Trumptardation manifests itself.

The FBI director went on to say his agency is not the only one that has reached the same conclusion, Newsmax reports.

Newsmax makes up shit, and RW Trumpbots report it as a fact.

F'em both.

If the United States exposed a bunch of corrupt as fuck politicians in another country the left would applaud it. They have sour grapes that it was they who were exposed.

5ft9c.jpg

Here's Frank in 2012 agreeing with Romney that Russia is our greatest threat:

R-Wers'"new found love" of Putin

post 6.

Isn't it funny how Trumptardation manifests itself.
Vlad switched sides. He's as big a hero to the Republic as Lafayette was to our Founding Fathers.

God Bless Vlad

How fun would it be if Uncle Vlad used his hacking skills to flip Democrat electors

Vlad helped save America. We coulda had 4-8yrs of Hitlery. We do owe the dude.

Forum List

Back