Given time, $200 million in the bank, and Biden's tremendous destruction of the USA, the Patriot party will prevail.

You had the chance to present evidence in court and your cases were thrown out because you had no evidence. Give it a rest. Dump lost.

No Judge wanted to get involved in over throwing a Presidential election. Most didn't even look at the evidence and there was plenty of it.
Prove it.

No. You prove it isn't so. Trump is gone. You'd do well to get ready to defend that Jack ass. After all you voted his stupid ass in.
The judges already proved there was no evidence. Now its up to you to provide evidence that will stand up in court.

I don't have to prove anything. The proof is all over this board. If you are that interested look for it yourself.

Trump is gone. Biden is now in the hot seat and on day one he kicked every American tax payer right in the teeth. Hell he was signing EO's and had no idea what he was signing. You'd be wise to get ready to defend his stupid ass instead of worrying about the past. LOL
If you want me to believe the judges Dump appointed didnt want to hear any evidence you need to provide me some proof.

Look it up yourself if you are that interested. Its old history. Trump is gone and now you have to defend that jack ass Biden. Enjoy cause I sure will.
I already did look it up. Youre just repeating Qannon ideology.

Sure I am. Oh and let us know why the Dem's blocked the Audit. Oh and they should check out what happened in Italy as well.

If you had an audit, you will find the dead people, the non residents, the multiple voters, the photo-copied ballots.
You demand proof but refuse to allow people to present it.

You had the chance to present evidence in court and your cases were thrown out because you had no evidence. Give it a rest. Dump lost.

No Judge wanted to get involved in over throwing a Presidential election. Most didn't even look at the evidence and there was plenty of it.
Prove it.

No. You prove it isn't so. Trump is gone. You'd do well to get ready to defend that Jack ass. After all you voted his stupid ass in.
The judges already proved there was no evidence. Now its up to you to provide evidence that will stand up in court.

I don't have to prove anything. The proof is all over this board. If you are that interested look for it yourself.

Trump is gone. Biden is now in the hot seat and on day one he kicked every American tax payer right in the teeth. Hell he was signing EO's and had no idea what he was signing. You'd be wise to get ready to defend his stupid ass instead of worrying about the past. LOL
If you want me to believe the judges Dump appointed didnt want to hear any evidence you need to provide me some proof.

Look it up yourself if you are that interested. Its old history. Trump is gone and now you have to defend that jack ass Biden. Enjoy cause I sure will.

Sure I am. Oh and let us know why the Dem's blocked the Audit.
I already let you know. The vote was audited 3 times already. No need for a 4th just to find the same thing.

Prove it.

Fine.
Then allow an audit first.
Your proof is in the audit (which Dems are legally blocking)
They already did 3 audits so my answer is no.
No, they had recounts.
The same people counted the same votes.
An audit means opening and forensically checking the Dominion machines, checking that signatures and addresses are valid, And comparing votes with people on the register.
All to be done with Republicans observing.

You don't even know what the suits were about...

99% of them were about election procedures, and nothing to do with fraud...and the lawyers are required to show their best case and reasoning briefs to the judge before a trial begins..... those briefs with their claims, were rejected on various grounds....

the judges made their decisions based on those briefs, whether a case had merit, or standing or was unconstitutional or a reach, and Judges decided to move forward with the cases or not.

We do not have banana republic courts or judges....as you claim.

Why do you hate your own country so much?

Prove it.

I already let you know. The vote was audited 3 times already. No need for a 4th just to find the same thing.
Which vote was audited 3 times?
In which State?
Were Republicans allowed to observe?

Prove it.

Fine.
Then allow an audit first.
Your proof is in the audit (which Dems are legally blocking)
They already did 3 audits so my answer is no.
No, they had recounts.
The same people counted the same votes.
An audit means opening and forensically checking the Dominion machines, checking that signatures and addresses are valid, And comparing votes with people on the register.
All to be done with Republicans observing.
Then say forensic audits and the answer is no. Anyone with a cursory education in computers already knows that what you are claiming is impossible.

Prove it.

Which vote was audited 3 times?
In which State?
Were Republicans allowed to observe?
The last election. In all states Yes repubs were allowed to observe.

ED15F2D6-F650-48AD-B9D6-ADDE24894504.jpeg

Borrowed from another thread but represents my feelings reading this thread.

Well duh.....

Of course after in person votes were counted, the way the republicans were told to vote by, showed TRUMP winning after only those in person votes were counted. :lol:

The record number of absentee ballots, which are counted AFTER the in person votes, were primarily votes cast by democrats, because that way, was how they were encouraged to vote by....

It's ridiculous that anyone thinks it's odd or fraudulent because votes in the middle of the night being counted, turned out to lean heavily Biden....

It was expected to come out that way.... even talked about weeks before the election....that it would take longer to know the winner because the huge increase in absentee ballots would be processed and counted after election day results from in person voting.
The networks had been pointing this out for DAYS before the election. It was just a foregone conclusion.

The only thing I can guess is that the alternate universe networks either held it back or didn't understand it in the first place.
Trump mind control shenanigans.... He started it...his repetitive thingy that he uses on the vulnerable masses... seeded over and over again, we should have results on election night, election day will determine the winner, no one should have to wait a week or a month, for results, only in person voting should count, absentee voting is rigged, fraudulent, blah blah blah blah blah..... setting up himself, for being able to call a win for himself....before. counting the democratic voter's, votes....
Listen. There isn't a single country in the western world where one party gets to count the votes and the other party have to stand outside.
That's so clearly unfair and fraudulent that you would have to be either stupid or biased to ignore it.
Maybe Red States should block Democrat observers in 2022. Maybe they should have sole access to voting machines.
You'd be fine with that. Right?
That didn't happen. The Poll WATCHERS were inside watching the counts, 1 republican, 1 Democrat, 1 independent at every vote counting station, per State laws. The people shut out we're OBSERVERS and not official WATCHERS, who were present.

These issues went to court in suits, and were ruled on, and rectified, the same day and hour, in Court.
I've seen some of these "reports". The actual video shows people doing various fairly nondescript things, but it's the commentary provided by the "reporter" that makes the accusation. What's actually happening in the video could just as easily be perfectly benign, but they're believing what they're told is happening.

Multiply that by a few million, and you have the alternate universe. This is a real fuckin' problem.
Yes, there were 134 Trump observers in the room at the time of the report.

A few people (don't know which party) had been removed due to tempers flaring.

People outside who wanted to ALSO be in the room weren't allowed in because there is a legal process for that.

And?
I watched the count in real time on mainstream media. There was no mention of closing due to raised tempers.
They stopped counting around 8 pm in several swing states, claiming there were burst pipes and they were "resting".
The video you provided showed nothing.

This is why the cases were thrown out.
Then show me ONE video of a count centre in these swing states with Republicans close enough to scrutinise the ballots and signatures.
The burden of proof is not on me.

Another reason the cases were thrown out.

Gosh. When conservatives were more likely to vote in a way where the votes are counted first on election night and Democrats tend to vote in a way that is counted last on election night (or beyond) and this was even talked about before the election, why are people shocked to see votes for Biden to come in later.

Some states worked in the other direction and counted early/mail in ballots first. Texas for instance where Biden was leading in that state for much of the night however everyone (should have) known that many same day Republican votes were going to be counted later and in the end Trump overtook Biden in the lone star state and won by a meager 5 and half points (not good news moving forward for the GOP). Were Democrats up pin arms about this? No, we're not craven morons.
what kind of arms are "pin"? Or are you just to lazy like most people that depend on other people's money to survive?

It’s like these dipshits don’t know about the pandemic and increased voting by mail...

No we didn't...we were not granted one evidentiary trial....meaning not one judge wanted to view or hear any evidence....and that's why there was a riot at the capitol and its why this will never go away...Biden is not the legitimate leader of the free world...and even some other nations leaders are saying that now too....
You cant have an evidentiary trial if you have no evidence. Sorry but you cant have a case where you go find evidence after the fact. Stop being a dumbass and educate yourself.

First of all you offer NO PROOF! JUST your f...king comment, subjective opinion!

NOW I provide the facts ...YOU??? ZERO! Where is YOUR proof?

But millions of Americans refuse to buy this historic lie.
A business law professor at New Mexico State University (NMSU) said that anyone who proposes there “is no evidence” for massive election fraud in November’s presidential election doesn’t know what they are talking about.
Law Professor Davide K. Clements released a rebuttal video recently refuting the BIG LIE, that there was no evidence of election fraud in the 2020 election.
These suits, he said, were dismissed due to a legal lack of standing. “The general argument” that was presented in these cases, he said, “was that because this was a general harm,” then “you have no standing because your harm has to be particular. It’s not because there isn’t evidence. There is evidence,” the professor emphasized.

“In fact, I’m in possession of 574 pages of sworn affidavits, forensic reports, all of which would make its way in a court of law under the rules of evidence in a federal or state court. The fact that the evidence has not been heard here by these courts” should not be conflated into “this idea that there is no evidence,” Clements argued.
Read it and weep Qannon believer.

"Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here."
- Judge Stephanos Bibas
There is that leftwingnut word again...qanon...what is that?....
Dont deny your lord and savior Qannon. You do realize he can see and hear everything you do right? :auiqs.jpg:
I've only one Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, who regarding people that point out Trump flaws as well as flaws in people like me, with this statement..."Ye without sin, cast the first stone". Now I know I'm a sinner as is Trump. And one of Trump's major flaws is not being politically correct...but that's actually an attraction to me! Because while I personally and like others don't like some of Trump's statments and antics, I'M SHOUTING NOW...HIS ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN HIS WORDS, OR HE WALKS THE WALK NOT JUST TALKS THE TALK... OR HE GET'S THINGS DONE THAT HAVEN'T BEEN DONE BY PRIOR PRESIDENTS!
603 achievements to be exact in less than 4 years!
One simple test for me was Keystone.
Trump knew that 1,000,000 barrels traveling on the open ocean was considerably more environmentally dangerous than 700 barrels traveling one mile on drylands with 16 monitors per mile!
But idiots like Biden couldn't figure that out! Numbers too big I guess and I'm sure you are one who doesn't understand big numbers but 1,000,000 barrels is a lot more dangerous than 700 barrels.
Yet Biden hasn't figured that out!

Can you link to that.
I don't remember the courts saying they wouldn't hear the case due to lack of evidence.
There was a huge amount of evidence.
I did link to it. Keep reading the thread. Again if there were huge amounts of evidence why were cases being tossed due to lack of evidence?
FACTS... not guesses or MSM reporting! FACTS!
A business law professor at New Mexico State University (NMSU) said that anyone who proposes there “is no evidence” for massive election fraud in November’s presidential election doesn’t know what they are talking about.
Law Professor Davide K. Clements released a rebuttal video recently refuting the BIG LIE, that there was no evidence of election fraud in the 2020 election.
These suits, he said, were dismissed due to a legal lack of standing. “The general argument” that was presented in these cases, he said, “was that because this was a general harm,” then “you have no standing because your harm has to be particular. It’s not because there isn’t evidence. There is evidence,” the professor emphasized.

“In fact, I’m in possession of 574 pages of sworn affidavits, forensic reports, all of which would make its way in a court of law under the rules of evidence in a federal or state court. The fact that the evidence has not been heard here by these courts” should not be conflated into “this idea that there is no evidence,” Clements argued.

Can you link to that.
I don't remember the courts saying they wouldn't hear the case due to lack of evidence.
There was a huge amount of evidence.
I did link to it. Keep reading the thread. Again if there were huge amounts of evidence why were cases being tossed due to lack of evidence?
FACTS... not guesses or MSM reporting! FACTS!

I say the quack professor from New Mexico State doesnt know what he is talking about. If there was some evidence why were the cases laughed out of court specifically due to lack of evidence?

"Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here."
- Judge Stephanos Bibas

"One might expect that when seeking such a startling outcome, a plaintiff would come formidably armed with compelling legal arguments and factual proof of rampant corruption, That has not happened. "
-Judge Matthew Brann

Last edited:
Trump’s leads mysteriously disappeared. Anyone who has ever watched election night coverage of a presidential election knows that once 40 to 50% of a state’s vote is in, the networks can call the state.
Additionally, when a candidate has a lead at that point, they almost never lose it.
In 2020, President Trump had sizable leads in Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona, and Nevada with 80-90% of the vote in and then all of a sudden he lost those states. In Pennsylvania and Georgia, Trump led by several points with 95%-plus of the vote in and then a week later they went to Biden.
Shit like this has never happened in a presidential election before.
The Trump campaign announced Thursday evening that the president’s fundraising operation raised $207.5 million

During the next 4 years we that support the non-politician Trump (over 70 million "Legal immigrants", America First and people that love America) will be working in many ways, including supporting what Amazon just recently said..
Amazon requests in-person unionizing vote for 'valid, fair and successful election'

So if an 'in-person" vote is necessary "valid, fair and successful election', then with these admissions that "JUNK MAIL" voting has a greater potential for fraud...(See below example of a voter's signed registration form signature different that driver's license)...and all the other "JUNK MAIL" fraud issues.
With the lessons learned from the Democrats election fraud actions, the Patriot Party can assure, that the "Twitter","FaceBook" alternatives will be key to communicating with all Americans. But the biggest contribution will be the destructive measures Harris (Biden is a figurehead that will be replaced) will have in place. Keystone, Transgender athletes(remember a lot voters have girls who are NOW participating in athletics and with males participating...not good) and continued efforts to make the World First rather than America First by Harris/Biden will cause a tremendous mess that will replicate what happened with Jimmy Carter in my lifetime...where see below... Reagan swamped Carter over 10 times the electoral votes.
If Trump runs as Patriot party nominee Harris/??? will be completely trounced...again because of their destructiveness...Remember Carter had the highest
"Misery Index..(combination of inflation and unemployment figure) and that will be happening again! Remember "Misery Index"...21.98 – Jun 1980

View attachment 448335View attachment 448333
The thread premise is a lie.

The 2020 election was not ‘stolen.’

Trump’s leads mysteriously disappeared. Anyone who has ever watched election night coverage of a presidential election knows that once 40 to 50% of a state’s vote is in, the networks can call the state.
Additionally, when a candidate has a lead at that point, they almost never lose it.
In 2020, President Trump had sizable leads in Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona, and Nevada with 80-90% of the vote in and then all of a sudden he lost those states. In Pennsylvania and Georgia, Trump led by several points with 95%-plus of the vote in and then a week later they went to Biden.
Shit like this has never happened in a presidential election before.
The Trump campaign announced Thursday evening that the president’s fundraising operation raised $207.5 million

During the next 4 years we that support the non-politician Trump (over 70 million "Legal immigrants", America First and people that love America) will be working in many ways, including supporting what Amazon just recently said..
Amazon requests in-person unionizing vote for 'valid, fair and successful election'

So if an 'in-person" vote is necessary "valid, fair and successful election', then with these admissions that "JUNK MAIL" voting has a greater potential for fraud...(See below example of a voter's signed registration form signature different that driver's license)...and all the other "JUNK MAIL" fraud issues.
With the lessons learned from the Democrats election fraud actions, the Patriot Party can assure, that the "Twitter","FaceBook" alternatives will be key to communicating with all Americans. But the biggest contribution will be the destructive measures Harris (Biden is a figurehead that will be replaced) will have in place. Keystone, Transgender athletes(remember a lot voters have girls who are NOW participating in athletics and with males participating...not good) and continued efforts to make the World First rather than America First by Harris/Biden will cause a tremendous mess that will replicate what happened with Jimmy Carter in my lifetime...where see below... Reagan swamped Carter over 10 times the electoral votes.
If Trump runs as Patriot party nominee Harris/??? will be completely trounced...again because of their destructiveness...Remember Carter had the highest
"Misery Index..(combination of inflation and unemployment figure) and that will be happening again! Remember "Misery Index"...21.98 – Jun 1980

View attachment 448335View attachment 448333
The thread premise is a lie.

The 2020 election was not ‘stolen.’
How do you know? Are you like Obama, thinking you are God-like to KNOW everything? Are you telling me that
there was absolutely no fraud, no misuse of government policies, etc. in altering the votes of legitimate Trump voters to Biden votes?
Explain this simple illustration:
Why did Dominion voting machines weigh each vote @ 1.25 for Biden while weighing Trump at .75...means for example.. out of 20,000 Biden votes.
Maybe the above expert with his world renowned cybersecurity expertise(see above credentials)
His qualifications include a B.A., M.A., and Ph.D. in various areas of electrical and computer engineering.
In addition, "I have advanced trained from the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), National Security Agency (NSA),
DHS office of Intelligence & Analysis (I&A) and Massachusetts Institution of Technology (MIT)."
Is that enough credentials for him to conclude:
And with the New York Times touting Dr. Keshavarz-Nia's brilliance and his ability to sniff out fraud, they'll struggle to that he's not a reliable expert. Things are getting fun.
When analyzing the NT Times data for the 2020 election, I conclude that the software algorithm manipulated votes counts forging between 1-2% of the precinct results to favor Vice President Biden. The software performed data alteration in real-time in order to maintain close parity among the candidates and without raising red flags. The specific software algorithm was developed by Smartmatic and implemented in DVS machines to facilitate backdoor access by a nefarious operator to manipulate live data, as desired.
NOW there is the evidence BUT the courts said... "NO standing"...no case! Totally wrong!

Forum List

Back