Give me just one example...

Lutroo

May 29, 2016
Can anyone give me one example of a major city, that has been run by democrats for several decades, that is not a economic mess and plagued by violent crime? Just one.

Can anyone give me one example of a major city, that has been run by democrats for several decades, that is not a economic mess and plagued by violent crime? Just one.

Virtually all cities are run by Democrats. Rich ones, poor ones, big ones, little ones, crimey ones, uncrimey ones.
Why that is is a whole 'nother question but rotsa ruck trying to cherrypick a causation fallacy when every branch has a cherry on it.

Virtually all cities are run by Democrats. Rich ones, poor ones, big ones, little ones, crimey ones, uncrimey ones.
Why that is is a whole 'nother question but rotsa ruck trying to cherrypick a causation fallacy when every branch has a cherry on it.

Just look how they gerrymamder to hold on to power for over 80 years...

download.jpg

The top ten most violent cities are run by democrats. That is a fact.

Katie Pavlich - 2013 Top 10 Most Dangerous Cities All Run By Democrats

There's also this.

What do the top ten cities with the highest poverty rate all have in common?

DEMOCRAT LEADERSHIP!

Detroit, MI (1st on the poverty rate list) hasn’t elected
a Republican mayor since 1961;

Buffalo, NY (2nd) hasn’t elected one since 1954;

Cincinnati, OH (3rd)… since 1984;

Cleveland, OH (4th)… since 1989;

Miami, FL (5th) has never had a Republican Mayor;

St. Louis, MO (6th)…. since 1949;

El Paso, TX (7th) has never had a Republican Mayor;

Milwaukee, WI (8th)… since 1908;

Philadelphia, PA (9th)… since 1952;

Newark, NJ (10th)… since 1907.

There's also this.

DEMOCRAT LEADERSHIP!

My point sailed right over your pointy little head, didn't it.

I'm sure the "most violent" cities are run by Democrats.
I'm sure the "least violent" cities are run by Democrats.
I"m sure the "most median violent" cities are... all together now... run by Democrats.

Democrats run cities.

DUH.

That is, when the city admins even have a political affiliation, since they don't need one on that level.

Once again for your shortbus kids ---- rotsa ruck finding a causal relationship there. What you have is not "causal" --- it's "casual". Your amazing revelation here is like doing a study to find out that in the hundred worst car accidents, every car was riding on tires. DUH.

Last edited:

There's also this.

DEMOCRAT LEADERSHIP!

Hey! How did we come in third and fourth? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

You have to love it here. When the current mayor took office, one of his first issues was with police officers having to lethally protect themselves from black criminals. So he instituted a policy that you can't surround a suspect. You have to give him an escape route.

The Mayor before him had a problem: the city couldn't afford to empty the garbage cans in downtown. So she created Adopt A Garbage Can where the vendors would volunteer to empty the garbage on their dime. It's a surprise that didn't catch on.

One of the Councilmen was busted for DUI three times while holding office, and he's still holding office today.

A couple of years ago, the FBI conducted the largest scandal in Cuyahoga County where Cleveland is. They locked up about a dozen Democrats in the process.

If anything, living in a Democrat run city is entertaining to say the least.

San Francisco. San Jose.

I was watching a piece on Bill O a few weeks ago how San Francisco was plagued with homeless. The place is filthy from people urinating all over the place and garbage to boot. It's a real problem they don't know how to deal with because it's the city that actually invited them there.

Forum List

Back