Give Me A Break: Holocaust Survivors Grandchildren Call For Action Over Inherited Trauma

Or, it could be that you do not understand our language, the English language. This appear to be a huge difference between us: I am quite perfect in your language - in Wort und Schrift, sogar per Amtsdeutsch - but you seem to be having major difficulties expressing yourself in English.

English is not my native language, but I have no problems with it.
I am expressing myself in British English, my level is C1 or C2.
There are a lot of Americans in this forum who are not able to express themselves on this level.

I speak 6 European languages, 3 of them on an advanced level.

Either that, or you are just as stupid as a box of rocks, which I could also not care about.

You are going on with your childish ad-hominem, but you cannot disprove my arguments.

I will remind again: accusing someone of a bannable offense, only for everyone to find out it was a lie, may not work out well for you at all. I plan to see this to its logical end.

You insinuated that I have to be ashamed of my German ancestry, and that implies the members of my family. Everybody can find that out. Ancestors, that lived during WWII are members of my family, dude. That are my parents and my grandparents. You insinuated that I should be ashamed or feel some guilt for my parents and grandparents, and that I do not have any right to judge about guilt because of my supposed ancestry.

So, Butter mit den Fischen: where exactly did I say that? *cough-cough*

The correct German expression is "Butter bei die Fische", dude.
Your German is not as good as you believe it is.

:D

Give Me A Break Holocaust Survivors Grandchildren Call For Action Over Inherited Trauma Page 2 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Die Deutsche sind absolut die letzte Menschen auf der Erde, die ein Urteil über "Schuld" fallen sollten.

BTW, it should be "Die Deutschen sind absolut die letzten Menschen ..."
You have problems with the German declination.

Translation: The Germans are absolutely the last people on earth who should have an opinion about "guilt".

Here your are insulting me and Germans, you are saying that due to my presumed German ancestry (you do not know anything about my ancestry) I do not have any right to talk or have an opinion about gilt.

You have not attacked any of my arguments, you are only constantly attacking me personally, you are talking about my citizenship, you are talking about my presumed ancestry, that presumably does not give me a right to have an own opinion.

You are insulting my ancestors (though you do not know anything about my ancestors) with your insinuations about the presumed inheritable guilt of Germans, you are insinuating that Germans do not have equal rights with other people.

Neither I, nor my citizenship, nor my ancestors (who are members of my family) are the topic of the discussion.

If you do not want to attack my arguments, If you think that attacking me personally and my presumed ancestry are the only "arguments" you have, then I will just put you on my ignore list.

Last edited:
Or, it could be that you do not understand our language, the English language. This appear to be a huge difference between us: I am quite perfect in your language - in Wort und Schrift, sogar per Amtsdeutsch - but you seem to be having major difficulties expressing yourself in English.

English is not my native language, but I have no problem with it.
I am expressing myself in British English, my level is C1 or C2.
There are a lot of Americans in this forum who are not able to express themselves on this level.

Either that, or you are just as stupid as a box of rocks, which I could also not care about.

I will remind again: accusing someone of a bannable offense, only for everyone to find out it was a lie, may not work out well for you at all. I plan to see this to its logical end.

You insinuated that I have to be ashamed of my German ancestry, and that implies the members of my family. Everybody can find that out. Ancestors, that lived during WWII are members of your family, dude. That are my parents and my grandparents. You insinuated that I should be ashamed or feel some guilt for my parents and grandparents.

So, Butter mit den Fischen: where exactly did I say that? *cough-cough*

The correct German expression is "Butter bei die Fische", dude.
Your German is not as good as you believe it is.

Give Me A Break Holocaust Survivors Grandchildren Call For Action Over Inherited Trauma Page 2 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Die Deutsche sind absolut die letzte Menschen auf der Erde, die ein Urteil über "Schuld" fallen sollten.

BTW, it should be "Die Deutschen".
You have problems with the German declination.

Translation: The Germans are absolutely the last people on earth who should be allowed to have an opinion about "guilt".

Here your are insulting me, you are saying that due to my German ancestry (you do not know anything about my ancestry) I do not have any right to talk about gilt.

You have not attacked any of my arguments, you are only constantly attacking me personally, you are talking about my citizenship, you are talking about my presumed ancestry, that does not give me a right to have an own opinion.

You are insulting my ancestors (though you do not know anything about my ancestors) with your insinuations about the presumed inheritable guilt of Germans, that does the Germans equal rights with other people.

Neither I, nor my citizenship, nor my ancestors are the topic of the discussion.

If you do not want to attack my arguments, If you think that attacking me personally is is the only "arguments" you ave, then I will jut put you on my ignore list.

No, for the final time, I have not attacked or insulted your family.

You are a very, very sensitive little one, now aren't young. Don't forget to get a good proctologist, I see you are going to need it.

Oh, und Du kleines Arschloch, im NRW heißt es "Butter mit den Fischen" was im wesentlichen so viel bedeutet wie "nicht um den heissen Brei reden" oder "reinen Tisch machen", manchmal, sogar beides. Da gibt's mehrere Dialeckte und idiomatische Ausdrücke in Deutschland, nicht nur einen. Wenn Du nicht ein solcher Vollidiot wärst, hättest Du das schon längst erkannt...

Du bist ein echtes Werbeplakatchen für Dummheit in der BRD.

Weiter so, da lachen mir die Hühner....

Krauts and nazi's are one in the same.

People like you are eye-opener.

Here is another eye-opener, another example of Zionists talking about "them Nazis".

The "anti-Nazi" in this clip did not want any camera.

Forum List

Back