Clown wars shifting into high gear

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Donald goes after the Koch brothers. This should be great entertainment

Dana Point, California (CNN)Donald Trump wasn't invited to address the retreat of some 450 top conservative donors who gathered here at a lush oceanfront hotel for a policy-focused retreat hosted by the Koch brothers and their powerful political network.

So the real estate magnate turned to Twitter on Sunday to mock rivals -- former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, Florida Sen. Marco Rubio, Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker, Texas Sen. Ted Cruz and former Hewlett Packard chief executive Carly Fiorina -- who were given entrée to potential backers at the luxurious gathering.

"I wish good luck to all of the Republican candidates that traveled to California to beg for money etc. from the Koch Brothers," Trump tweeted Sunday. "Puppets?"

Could Koch brothers take out Donald Trump - CNNPolitics.com

We already have a thread on this Guno

Two things I got out of this...

The main message from the Koch brothers is they want corporate welfare to end and we saw congress shutting down the import export bank at least till September.

Trump is telling the Citizens of the USA he can't be bought, not like every one else including Hilary.

Both powerful messages

Donald Trump claims to be worth 10 Billion. Research indicates it's more like 4 Billion.

The Koch Bros are worth 40 Billion a piece.

Poor Donnie Trump.

This kind of stuff will make the debates fun on Thursday, cuz we all know he can't keep his mouth shut.

We already have a thread on this Guno

Two things I got out of this...

The main message from the Koch brothers is they want corporate welfare to end and we saw congress shutting down the import export bank at least till September.

Trump is telling the Citizens of the USA he can't be bought, not like every one else including Hilary.

Both powerful messages

That is an awesome dog in your avi. I love dogs.

Cool.

Trump is the only liberal on the repub side, and probably even liberal enough to blow Hillary right out of the saddle. ;)

Last edited:
Screenshot from the CNN article linked to in the OP:

Trump twitter Koch bros.png

Yepp, Trumpie can't keep his mouth shut.

Thursday is going to be fun!!!

Oh, and BTW, anyone notice his English error?

Money doesn't buy intelligence...

Trump is the only liberal on the repub side and probably even liberal enough to blow Hillary right out of the saddle. ;)

That's interesting, because he is scooping up the extreme-Conservative vote in polling. So, are you telling me that Conservatives are too stupid to know that he's really a secret "Liberal"???

;)
what I like about trump now he is distracting the liberal media and folks on the various message boards, from trying to throw the real candidates under the bus

A few polls I have seen (I know it's early still)

Jeb vs. Hillary very close, so is Scott Walker vs. Hillary

Trump is the only liberal on the repub side and probably even liberal enough to blow Hillary right out of the saddle. ;)

That's interesting, because he is scooping up the extreme-Conservative vote in polling. So, are you telling me that Conservatives are too stupid to know that he's really a secret "Liberal"???

;)

I wouldn't say too stupid for the one issue agenda driven among the repub party. Trump is hitting their one hot button repeatedly, and it's working.

Even Bernie sanders was forced to admit that unrestrained illegal immigration is bad for the country.

;)
I forgot to mention you are right, Trump is a social liberal, a fiscal conservative that's why you guys are scared that's why the republicans are scared....

;)
I forgot to mention you are right, Trump is a social liberal, a fiscal conservative that's why you guys are scared that's why the republicans are scared....

Yup, he doesn't fit the available molds so they haven't got a clue on how to peg the guy.

;)

Yup, he doesn't fit the available molds so they haven't got a clue on how to peg the guy.
What is great about Trump he has no one to answer too. He is a middle and poor class dream candidate . There is a year and and three months to go.

;)

I wouldn't say too stupid for the one issue agenda driven among the repub party. Trump is hitting their one hot button repeatedly, and it's working.

Even Bernie sanders was forced to admit that unrestrained illegal immigration is bad for the country.
Bernie is right and so is Trump when it comes to illegal immigration.

The poor and middle class know illegal immigration is a major problem, but the wealthy love it...so naturally nearly all the candidates have been mostly silent on the issue, so as to garner money from the wealthy.

;)

The poor and middle class know illegal immigration is a major problem, but the wealthy love it...so naturally nearly all the candidates have been mostly silent on the issue, so as to garner money from the wealthy.

Repubs love Wall Street and Wall Street loves unrestrained illegal immigration.

;)

True enough, but you forgot to mention that Ds love Wall Street and unrestrained illegal immigration too. Why?

;)

True enough, but you forgot to mention that Ds love Wall Street and unrestrained illegal immigration too. Why?

What you say is true enough. There's no denying it.

Forum List

Back