Give Me A Break: Holocaust Survivors Grandchildren Call For Action Over Inherited Trauma

Soll das etwa ein Witz sein?!?! Mann, oh mann, hast Du die alle? Alle Tassen im Schrank? Scheinbar nicht...

Du, als DEUTSCHER STAATSBÜRGER, solltest zweifelsohne besser wissen.

Die Deutsche sind absolut die letzte Menschen auf der Erde, die ein Urteil über "Schuld" fallen sollten. Ich habe mehr als 11 millionen Gründe dazu, so was zu äussern.

Daß, was die OP propagiert, geht zu weit, aber mir ist es glasklar, worauf Du hinaus willst. Dir geht es nicht, um dies hier als unverschämt dastehen zu lassen. Dir geht es hauptsächlich darum, Juden in den Dreck zu ziehen.

Ich kenne die Masche, und ich hasse sie zutiefst...

Schäme Dich, schäme Dich, schäme Dich.

Pffft.

I think that it is against the rules to use German language in an English forum.

You are trying to play the old and tired Nazi-Card, but you do not know anything about my background or my native language.

Why should I be ashamed for being a citizen of Germany or for something that happened before I was born?

To say such things is to assume collective responsibility, which is racism.

It seems that you hate Germans and Germany.

My ancestors did not live in Germany during WWII, they lived in Eastern Europe and were victims of blood thirsty anti-Christian Bolsheviks.

And what about you?

Are you an Israeli citizen?

If yes, are you ashamed of Nakba or of the crimes of Bolsheviks?

I do not think that you or somebody should be ashamed of something that you or somebody are not responsible for personally.

But if you think that there can be a "collective inheritable shame", then it is intresting to know about your own moral compass.

:D

If 6 Million Jews Really Died During the Alleged Holocaust, Why are There So Many “Survivors”?

holocaust-perpetuation.jpg

Out of curiosity, I did a news search for the term “Holocaust survivor.” The number of alleged survivors that we see making public appearances 70 years after World War II is quite frankly ridiculous.

It is impossible to believe that so many of these Jews were really in danger of being gassed and turned into soap considering the amount of “survivors” we see today.

It is also worth noting that the definition of what a “Holocaust survivor” is defined as is incredibly broad. Any Jewish person living in vast sections of Europe during World War II can claim that they were a “Holocaust survivor.”

The Jewish media outlet Haaretz gave the following definition of a “Holocaust survivor”:

Any Jew who lived for any period of time in a country that was ruled by the Nazis or their allies is called a Holocaust survivor (by DellaPergola) or a Nazi victim (by Ukeles).

There is little doubt that many Jews just go along with this ridiculous hoax so they can get free reparation shekels from Germany and maintain total control over the Western world by claiming to be unassailable due to “muh suffering.” It is nothing but a scam. A swindle.

swindle
swin·dle
(swĭn′dl)
v. swin·dled, swin·dling, swin·dles
v.tr.
1. To cheat or defraud of money or property.
2. To obtain by fraudulent means: swindled money from the company.
v.intr.
To practice fraud as a means of obtaining money or property.
n.
The act or an instance of swindling.

Swindle - definition of swindle by The Free Dictionary

swagger----I served in the military as did my father and my son-------I consider your comment to be uninformed. The military has BUILT in compensations for damage
to its personnel. -----besides-----it is a JOB not prison and execution. PS---part of my job---in fact a really big part, was the evaluation of the anxiety ridden. ----if you kill yourself in the navy ----your heirs get "the insurance money"----(I think when I was in---it was $100,000) Veterans of war are entitled to some sort of benefits all of their lives. You may not know----compensation to victims of Nazi aggression is based on CONFISCATED property and refers only to absolutely
direct descendants------for demonstrable loss.

images

So what you're saying is that our own government only values human life at a $100,000 if that person is doing a job for the government.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Soll das etwa ein Witz sein?!?! Mann, oh mann, hast Du die alle? Alle Tassen im Schrank? Scheinbar nicht...

Die Deutsche sind absolut die letzte Menschen auf der Erde, die ein Urteil über "Schuld" fallen sollten. Ich habe mehr als 11 millionen Gründe dazu, so was zu äussern.

Daß, was die OP propagiert, geht zu weit, aber mir ist es glasklar, worauf Du hinaus willst. Dir geht es nicht, um dies hier als unverschämt dastehen zu lassen. Dir geht es hauptsächlich darum, Juden in den Dreck zu ziehen.

Pffft.

I think that it is against the rules to use German language in an English forum.

You are trying to play the old and tired Nazi-Card, but you do not know anything about my background or my native language.

Why should I be ashamed for being a citizen of Germany or for something that happened before I was born?

To say such things is to assume collective responsibility, which is racism.

It seems that you hate Germans and Germany.

My ancestors did not live in Germany during WWII, they lived in Eastern Europe and were victims of blood thirsty anti-Christian Bolsheviks.

And what about you?

Are you an Israeli citizen?

If yes, are you ashamed of Nakba or of the crimes of Bolsheviks?

I do not think that you or somebody should be ashamed of something that you or somebody are not responsible for personally.

But if you think that there can be a "collective inheritable shame", then it is intresting to know about your own moral compass.

No, it is not.
Now, grow up and be an adult.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

It often feels as though “Holocaust” is a codeword for “pay Jews forever.”

Another fun fact: all you have to do to be a “holocaust survivor” is:

a) be a Jew, and

b) have been alive in Europe during WWII.

There are no other requirements. You don’t have to have been in a camp, you don’t have to have walked backward out of a gas chamber, you don’t have to have been made into a lampshade.

But the trauma of just being alive while other people were being made into lampshades – for this, you must be given free money forever.

Does anyone, and I do mean anyone, really buy into the concept of "inherited trauma"?

Well, the collective punishment of a group of people because of their supposed inherited collective guilt is a racist concept.

Collective punishment is prohibited by the international law.

But if you control the Hollywood, the financial system and the media, then you do not have to bother about any laws.

Read Norman Finkelstein's book "Holocaust Industry" if you want to know more.

Pffft.

images

Die Hälfte der Soldaten, die während diesen beiden Kriegen USA trugen Uniformen waren die deutsch-amerikanischen durch Abstammung. Wir bezahlten unser Preis während dieser Kriege und danach, wenn der US eingeleitet die Aufruhrgesetze gegen unsere Kultur.

Wann werden die Deutsch-Amerikaner in diesem Land für die USA in zwei der größten Kriege der Bruder gegen Bruder kämpft kompensiert werden und dann die kulturelle Säuberung der US tat danach?

Wie über die Entschädigung der japanischer Amerikaner auch?

*****SMILE*****

:)

Grown up people do not wine and do not behave like children, who are prone to logical fallacies.

Decent and intelligent grown up people use logic, they attack the message, not the messenger.

You do not even try to attack the message, you use the "Argumentum at Hitlerum" (speak you are playing the "Nazi-Card"), which is a pseudo - argument, constantly used by hypocrites hasbaratniks.

Grown - up people are guided by logic, not by emotions.

You are invoking Godwin's law with almost every of your post.

Grown up people do not wine and do not behave like children, who are prone to logical fallacies.

Decent and intelligent grown up people use logic, they attack the message, not the messenger.

You do not even try to attack the message, you use the "Argumentum at Hitlerum" (speak you are playing the "Nazi-Card"), which is a pseudo - argument, constantly used by hypocrites hasbaratniks.

Grown - up people are guided by logic, not by emotions.

You are invoking Godwin's law with almost every of your post.

No.

You made the argument that any idea of collective guilt is based on racism.

As a German, you of all people should know better than this.

And BTW, I've lived in Germany, in Rheinland, for a long time now.

So, no, I am not invoking Godwin's law. YOU decided to jump into a thread started by a known Jew-hater in USMB.

Do you feel some shame over that?

You couldn't make this crap up. Money making jews telling BS to help other jews make money and they wonder why they are the most hated people in the history of the world.

Holocaust survivors grandchildren call for action over inherited trauma World news The Guardian

Oh, and Jews are not the most hated people in the world.

You only think that because you are a Nazi pig who worships at Adolph Hitler's cock and you are full of hatred.

Since you hate Jews so much, you should simply not use anything every invented by a Jew and see if you can make it through the day, fuckface.

You made the argument that any idea of collective guilt is based on racism.
As a German, you of all people should know better than this.

You do not know anything about my background, and you are violating the rules of this forum, launching a personal attack.

My citizenship and background are irrelevant. Only my arguments count.

And no, I do not believe in any inherited guilt, shame or punishment.
If somebody believes that Germans, who were born after WWII, have some inherited "guilt", then he is just a German-Hater and a racist.

And BTW, I've lived in Germany, in Rheinland, for a long time now.

That is also irrelevant.

So, no, I am not invoking Godwin's law. YOU decided to jump into a thread started by a known Jew-hater in USMB.

To call somebody a "hater" is childish. It is just your personal opinion, you have to debunk the arguments of your opponents, instead of calling names.

I think that you are a German-Hater and a Zionist, but this is irrelevant in a discussion.
Even German-Haters and Zionists can have valid arguments, but you do not have any arguments, you do not even try to debunk the arguments of your opponents, you are just calling names, and that is childish.

Last edited:
Oh, and Jews are not the most hated people in the world.

It seems that Israel is one of the least popular countries in the world, I think that this has something to do with Zionism.

I do not think that the entire world are just irrational "haters" that hate Zionism without any reason.

BBC Poll: Israel Among World's Least Popular Nations
The annual BBC World Service poll finds Germany most popular; only countries less popular than Israel are North Korea, Pakistan and Iran.

read more: BBC Poll Israel Among World s Least Popular Nations World Haaretz Daily Newspaper Israel News

BTW, not all Jews are Zionists, and not all Zionists are Jews.

Forum List

Back