Give 'em hell Barry!!!!!!

Right...Nothing screams "bipartisan" more so that Nero coming out spewing empty platitudes and making pronouncements.

Not that I'd expect you to make such distinctions, though.

maybe you should take the violin bow from your hand before pointing fingers at empty platitudes.

Again, at least he's making a bipartisan effort. Were I in his shoes I'd have your punk asses skewered for your childish efforts in trying to take the proverbial ball and going home with it.
Yes yes yes. Only liberals are entitled to an opinion. If anyone disagrees with you or dares to have an opposing viewpoint, the talons come out.
Ya know what?
The reason why we're in this mess is because of liberalism.
High taxes. Burdensome regulations. Political Correctness. Growth of government. Record debt and deficit.
Liberalism died a few years ago. It's a dirty word to them. They're progressives now...ask and they'll tell you.

I prefer to call them Statists. It fits.

He's making an effort...

... which is more than can be said for salt the earth republicans.

No he's just adjourned a joint session of congress for a campaign speech. In reality is was just another perfectly pronounced speech stating the same thing he has been saying for 3-1/2 years.

While there are some good things--like lowering taxes on small business--great idea--he is still calling on raising taxes--but HE NEVER DISCLOSES details. What tax bracket exactly is he talking about?

Our constant campaigner President--lots of talk--but no SUBSTANCE. Where's the nuts and bolts of this plan? Two or three weeks from now--he is supposedly going to disclose that--:cuckoo: Is he going to adjourn another joint session of congress to give us the details of his plan--or will he do like every other President and just put in on paper and send it to the congress for debate?

$obama-speech.jpg

Right...Nothing screams "bipartisan" more so that Nero coming out spewing empty platitudes and making pronouncements.

maybe you should take the violin bow from your hand before pointing fingers at empty platitudes.

Again, at least he's making a bipartisan effort. Were I in his shoes I'd have your punk asses skewered for your childish efforts in trying to take the proverbial ball and going home with it.
Yes yes yes. Only liberals are entitled to an opinion. If anyone disagrees with you or dares to have an opposing viewpoint, the talons come out.
Ya know what?
High taxes. Burdensome regulations. Political Correctness. Growth of government. Record debt and deficit.

:rofl:

When have I suggested that you can't have an opinion? Hell, when have I suggested that the GOP won't get their say about Obama's jobs bill? I invite you to quote me. Or, like I suspect you will, feel free to cry like a little wannabe victim about boohoo Obama.

talking points. *yawn* that's, uh.. real interesting.

Ya know what?
Liberalism died a few years ago. It's a dirty word to them. They're progressives now...ask and they'll tell you.

I prefer to call them Statists. It fits.

You don't speak for anyone but yourself, homey. I'm liberal as fuck and, as you'll come to understand, your opinions about my political ideology mean two things to me: jack and shit.

:thup:

Obama really laid it out tonight. He almost sounded like Harry Truman (of whom my wife had the pleasure to meet).

That was a campaign speech. Nothing else.
Not a bit of substance.
Obama is trying to save his political career.
We're broke and this guy wants another $450 billion stimulus plan which he has cloaked in another name. Jobs Bill.
Nice try. Won't work.
All the things Obama mentioned can be accomplished without another half trillion dollars of debt.

Certainly no new big plan showed up tonight. The lack of a rebuttal is awesome. Mr. Transparency couldn't even find the word stimulus.

Yeah...Takes a lot of effort to go out there and make yet another platitudinous campaign speech, while looking like you're watching a tennis match. :lmao:

Rather, an effort at bipartisan solutions while your kind only want to watch Rome burn.
So after two stimulus programs which resulted in at best temporary extension of some municipal jobs. Two stimulus plans that Americans have nothing to show for after $1.3 trillion and now Obama wants "just one more chance". Oh fine, Yes. Another half trillion bucks..Ca ching.!
This was nothing more than a campaign speech.

You guys didn't get the White House memo??
:eusa_shhh:

I wonder what spending cuts our esteemed Panel of 12 will be expected to find to offset the $450 billion in new spending????

:(

You have no room to blame the left for jobs sent overseas, free market capitalist. Go promote more mexicans on our highways, nafta lover.

and yes, Tax cuts. if you didn't hear it then you weren't listening. Which, is pretty much what I'd suspect.

Really??? Are you that stupid?

High taxes and unreasonable regulations are driving them overseas.... the last time I checked, I was for smaller gov't intrusion into commerce. Free and fair commerce doesnt exist when your competition dont have to play by the same rules.

As for NAFTA, I hate it and always have.....

Obama is not for lowering any taxes..... he wants to raise them!

He says he is for lower taxes, but he is and was lying!

He's making an effort...

No he's just adjourned a joint session of congress for a campaign speech. In reality is was just another perfectly pronounced speech stating the same thing he has been saying for 3-1/2 years.

While there are some good things--like lowering taxes on small business--great idea--he is still calling on raising taxes--but HE NEVER DISCLOSES details. What tax bracket exactly is he talking about?

Our constant campaigner President--lots of talk--but no SUBSTANCE. Where's the nuts and bolts of this plan? Two or three weeks from now--he is supposedly going to disclose that--:cuckoo: Is he going to adjourn another joint session of congress to give us the details of his plan--or will he do like every other President and just put in on paper and send it to the congress for debate?

View attachment 15144

Your kind hear what you want to believe rather than ponder the words that he spoke. It's cool... I hope you all keep playing this strategy. I'm sure it will work out well for you.

riiiiight.. right.. because we didn't hear all about tax cuts and tax breaks and more tax cuts tonight.

Did we????
Tax cuts???? where????? when?????

All along the CEO of GE sits there while at least 35,000 GE jobs went to China.... one of which was mine!

You lefties are retatrded!!!

You have no room to blame the left for jobs sent overseas, free market capitalist. Go promote more mexicans on our highways, nafta lover.

and yes, Tax cuts. if you didn't hear it then you weren't listening. Which, is pretty much what I'd suspect.

Yeah here is Jeffrey Immelt--CEO of General Electric and Obama's JOB czar sending jobs to China. G.E. is also Obama's favorite subsidy making 18.4 BILLION dollars last year and didn't pay a penny in Federal Taxes on it--(talk about a LOOP-HOLE that Obama supports) here it is.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/18/business/global/18plane.html?_r=1&pagewanted=all

Thread Obama's job czar CEO of GE made 18.4 BILLION dollars and didn't pay a penny in taxes | U.S. Politics Online | BoardReader

$donkey stimulus.jpg

High taxes and unreasonable regulations are driving them overseas.... the last time I checked, I was for smaller gov't intrusion into commerce. Free and fair commerce doesnt exist when your competition dont have to play by the same rules.

You have to excuse Shogrub? He is a Union Thug. He refuses to reason and never has shown a propensity toward it.

English is your second language, isn't it?

What's even remotely "bipartisan" about proclaiming "Here's my plan....GIMMIE!"?

Because he included stuff in his plan everybody knows the "loyal opposition" should like. Now watch 'em turn down TAX CUTS with some totally ridiculous spin and show the country how they really just want to fuck over the President and not actually help the economy while he's in office.

yea... which is why, during periods of HIGHER taxes than we have now, we didn't see a hemorrhage to jobs to nations who are willing to pay their labor pennies on the american wage dollar.

it's always the same with you silly bastards... As if being able to pollute the environment will keep jobs in the USA when mexicans will work for a fraction of our minimum wage.

:lol:

like I said... go cry on someone else's shoulder about jobs leaving the states, you fucking free market capitalista. Hungry? EAT YOUR MEXICAN MADE IMPORT.

Did we????

All along the CEO of GE sits there while at least 35,000 GE jobs went to China.... one of which was mine!

Yeah here is Jeffrey Immelt--CEO of General Electric and Obama's JOB czar sending jobs to China. G.E. is also Obama's favorite subsidy making 18.4 BILLION dollars last year and didn't pay a penny in Federal Taxes on it--(talk about a LOOP-HOLE that Obama supports) here it is.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/18/business/global/18plane.html?_r=1&pagewanted=all

Thread Obama's job czar CEO of GE made 18.4 BILLION dollars and didn't pay a penny in taxes | U.S. Politics Online | BoardReader

View attachment 15145
And Interesting Immelt was an invited guest to the show as were Union thuggery?

He's making an effort...

View attachment 15144
Senator Jim De Mint asked the same question last night. He said If the President had a jobs bill for the Congress to view, we would have it already and we'd be debating it.
The President has no bill. In his speech tonight were simply ideas that he would if he could get away with it, ram through by executive order.

riiiiight.. right.. because we didn't hear all about tax cuts and tax breaks and more tax cuts tonight.

Did we????

Who signed NAFTA? When Obama repeals it, you let me know.

Did we????

View attachment 15145

and yet you'll crucify him (because of his link to Obama) while ignoring everyone else.

telling, really.

:eusa_angel:

He's making an effort...

Effort .. at what? Its all talk as usual ... pass it right away or its your fault I will let you know whats in it after you pass it.

What the FUCK thats no different than telling a burglar just take the deal and after signing we will tell you how long you get.

Obamas campaign 2012

I offered this, I offered that, but the republicans are standing in the way of progress.
If only they would let me do this, If only they would let me do that..... things wouldve been great.

If only they would have passed my "jobs bill"

Things couldve been so great.....

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back