Giuliani Sharpens Liberal Credentials

I know the difference

You ARE hoping for failure

You made that very clear

obviously you don't know the difference. I am not hoping for failure in any way. I pray for the success of all our military ventures. I am a vet... I am a retiree...I care about all our troops and veterans, not - like you - only those that think like you do.

obviously you don't know the difference. I am not hoping for failure in any way. I pray for the success of all our military ventures. I am a vet... I am a retiree...I care about all our troops and veterans, not - like you - only those that think like you do.

Maybe you do - but your party does not

They are ready to surrender and have said openly the war is lost

Maybe you do - but your party does not

They are ready to surrender and have said openly the war is lost

again...predicting failure is not the same as hoping for failure.

you are insulting when you suggest that I hope for failure.... like I said, you only are supportive of troops and vets that think like you do...

you would gladly dishonor a 25 year career in the Navy to score points.

again...predicting failure is not the same as hoping for failure.

you are insulting when you suggest that I hope for failure.... like I said, you only are supportive of troops and vets that think like you do...

you would gladly dishonor a 25 year career in the Navy to score points.

Ah, now you play the "pity me" card

The only hope Dems have is for failure in Iraq and the US economy

They have lost the battle on the economy so now they must push for surrender in Iraq

They fear the US military muight win the fight before November 08 - so they will do everyhting possible to ensure defeat

Ah, now you play the "pity me" card

The only hope Dems have is for failure in Iraq and the US economy

They have lost the battle on the economy so now they must push for surrender in Iraq

They fear the US military muight win the fight before November 08 - so they will do everyhting possible to ensure defeat

I point out that predicting failure in Iraq is not the same as hoping for failure in Iraq. you insult me.... and you insult all veterans who disagree with you...

you are a coward of the worst kind.

I point out that predicting failure in Iraq is not the same as hoping for failure in Iraq. you insult me.... and you insult all veterans who disagree with you...

you are a coward of the worst kind.

Do you think I gave a shit if you are insulted by the truth?

Dems ran on doom and gloom talking points - your party is based on telling everyone how rotten things are

the truth is not what you insulted me with. you insulted me - and all veterans who are against this war - by saying that I HOPED for failure.

fuck you. that is grossly insulting....

the truth is not what you insulted me with. you insulted me - and all veterans who are against this war - by saying that I HOPED for failure.

fuck you. that is grossly insulting....

http://www.usmessageboard.com/showthread.php?t=48632

what would you tell these troops?

Would you call them losers like Reid?

Would you tell them they are finished in Iraq and they need to run away?

These men and women are giving you and your ilk a one finger salute

http://www.usmessageboard.com/showthread.php?t=48632

what would you tell these troops?

Would you call them losers like Reid?

Would you tell them they are finished in Iraq and they need to run away?

These men and women are giving you and your ilk a one finger salute
look...you claimed that I "hoped" for failure. that is a gross insult. period. quit changing the subject and apologize for that insult.....

now.

look...you claimed that I "hoped" for failure. that is a gross insult. period. quit changing the subject and apologize for that insult.....

now.

OK'. I am sorry you are hoping for failure

and I am sorry you will not answer what the troops are saying

OK'. I am sorry you are hoping for failure

and I am sorry you will not answer what the troops are saying

You continue to insult me. I do not hope for failure....apologize for slandering me that way.

and I have no doubt that the troops want to win.... no doubt at all. I do not think it is wise public policy to design our use of military might to affect our foreign policy based upon the opinions of the troops. do you?

You continue to insult me. I do not hope for failure....apologize for slandering me that way.

and I have no doubt that the troops want to win.... no doubt at all. I do not think it is wise public policy to design our use of military might to affect our foreign policy based upon the opinions of the troops. do you?

I see you did NOT read the link

So now it is fine to igniore what the troops fighting the war have to say?

And you just ignore everything that might upset that house of cards you call a world view...you know, reality and facts and stuff like that.

Libs are scared of Rudy

I do hope it is Hillary VS Rudy

Rudy will do to her what Reagan did to Mondull

How funny. If it's between Rudy and Hillary, America will have a gay rights, pro-choice, secular, gun control President regardless of the outcome. It's ironic that some of the hardcore Bushies can say the stuff they're saying and then turn around and get excited about Rudy.

Forum List

Back