Giuliani Sharpens Liberal Credentials

How funny. If it's between Rudy and Hillary, America will have a gay rights, pro-choice, secular, gun control President regardless of the outcome. It's ironic that some of the hardcore Bushies can say the stuff they're saying and then turn around and get excited about Rudy.

exactly.... conservatives are so desperate to retain the whitehouse, they let themselves get hardons for a guy who is on the opposite side of the coin on some of their major touchstone issues that have been planks in their party's platform for decades.

Only if and when Rudy gets elected and starts running a pro-gun control pro-choice, pro-gay rights moderate "Rockefeller republican" tyope administration, will the light dawn on them that they really only succeeded in electing a Hillary with male plumbing... and cancerous plumbing at that! :rofl:

Rudy strikes me as a practical effective moderate. I think that he has a good record – particularly if you compare it to other states during his time as mayor. So what if he is not a total anti-abortion candidate. So what if he supports limits on gun ownership. His record speaks for itself. Crime and abortion went down. He even made Time’s “person of the year”. Given a choice between Rudy and Hillary, I’ll probably vote for Rudy. If a different Republican runs against Hillary – I’ll have to give myself more time before I make a decision.

exactly.... conservatives are so desperate to retain the whitehouse, they let themselves get hardons for a guy who is on the opposite side of the coin on some of their major touchstone issues that have been planks in their party's platform for decades.

Only if and when Rudy gets elected and starts running a pro-gun control pro-choice, pro-gay rights moderate "Rockefeller republican" tyope administration, will the light dawn on them that they really only succeeded in electing a Hillary with male plumbing... and cancerous plumbing at that! :rofl:

As I said, seeing the hate libs have for Rudy proves he is no liberal

where did I express any hatred for Rudy in that paragraph? Please highlight that section that showed you any HATE that I have for Rudy. Please...or retract your comment.

Making fun of his cancer

To a lib like you that is not hate - that is part of normal everyday life

What the hell - I will post them anyway

Do you have anything close to these get well wishes from the right?

Here is another example of liberal love and compassion. These are actual comments from the Washington Post.com comment section regarding Tony Snow's cancer returning

Well, Tony, in your last hours why dont you ask the wino to pour more money for cancer research? Do something good for once in your life.

By analyst72 | Mar 27, 2007 12:22:12 PM | Request Removal

hello , when people are getting their legs blown off and having their eyes blown out because someone is obfuscating.... I have a problem with that person... if he knows what is going on and he is aiding and abetting ....getting him out of the way seems like a good thing for America...and that is the way_that_it_is.... Michael J. Fox was being himself ...ridiculing that is crap.... ridiculing a liar is simply saying I dont like liars.... Michael J. Fox is anything but a liar.... his life is on the line with STEM CELL RESEARCH... he was advocating that and because some dogmatic Romans of the HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE POWER OVER didnt want him talking or that drug addict Limbaugh is jealous of someone that has credibility destroying his... its a different story...

By amonster | Mar 27, 2007 12:33:35 PM | Request Removal

I feel nothing for this man and its sad. Bush has polarized this country to the point where I just hate Republicans and I wish I didnt, but its to late.

By phoule | Mar 27, 2007 12:39:29 PM | Request Removal

Tony Snow....I hope you die from this cancer, no I hope you suffer terribly and then die like a dog from this cancer. Dont keep Satan waiting.

By playa_brotha | Mar 27, 2007 12:53:07 PM | Request Removal

Snow gets cancer of the *ss. This is clearly a punishment from God for his sins. *Isnt that what the Right would have said about a gay person?*

By lou | Mar 27, 2007 12:56:29 PM | Request Removal

To all of you scumbags crying your eyes out at Tony Snows cancer....where was your tears when Tony shamelessly defended this administrations lies and propaganda that killed 600,000 iraqis just to loot their oil? Disgusting!

By playa_brotha | Mar 27, 2007 1:27:21 PM | Request Removal

Tony Snow job and the rest of the Fox clowns have been cheerleading the invasion and occupation of Iraq since day one. I suspect God has grown disgusted with his double talk, and unleashed one of his minor angels. Lets just hope the cancer in tony also afflicts the rest of the cheerleaders at Faux News, and of course any and all neocons, their friends and families. Now let us bow our heads in prayer.

By silverpanda | Mar 27, 2007 2:11:37 PM | Request Removal

Liver cancer is universally fatal, and quickly. Let the party begin people, let us dance on our roofs in joy at the end of a neocon mouth piece. This will be a big party, the only one bigger at this time would be for the utter and complete distruction of israel via Iranian nuclear tipped missles. Oh what a beautiful day that would be, mushroom clouds over toilet aviv, oh joy! Stick that in your pipe wolfie, pearlie, libbie, and feithie - I dance a jig in celebration.

By whetsell | Mar 27, 2007 2:20:22 PM | Request Removal

I can*t help but wonder if karma is coming into play with two of the liars in the *W* regime, DICKY and Antny. I despise the present regime but I want them to live long lives, preferably in real prisons, so that they can watch just how low the legacy will go.

By kentigereyes | Mar 27, 2007 2:28:19 PM | Request Removal

He must have caught this cancer thing from FAUX News. you know the one that could not tell the whole truth if their life depends on it. Now life does depend on the truth.. keep-up the lies there Tony, it is real cute to see you do it, take a moment to go to Bethesda too and see what cancer of the mind does to the youth. BUT please tell your boss Rupert that he can not take it with him and he will receive what he delivered and also tell him that it is an insult to GOD to own Zondervan Publishing Co. Tell m God told me that he need not change the BIBLE. You lying terrorist of decency, honor and integrity. YOU should not have sympathy of anyone but a rattlesnake and I ask you to trust said partner. Today I pray for the good people not you liars!

By abroadventure | Mar 27, 2007 3:15:53 PM | Request Removal

http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp...00828&start=21

Making fun of his cancer

To a lib like you that is not hate - that is part of normal everyday life

making fun of his cancer is not hating him. I don't hate him at all....I think it is funny that you all will try to get him elected and if you succeed, you'll have nothing less than a new york moderate - a clone of hillary with male plumbing.

making fun of his cancer is not hating him. I don't hate him at all....I think it is funny that you all will try to get him elected and if you succeed, you'll have nothing less than a new york moderate - a clone of hillary with male plumbing.

Only a lib would think cancer is funny

More liberal love and tolerance

Only a lib would think cancer is funny

More liberal love and tolerance

are you going to address my point: that republicans are so desperate to retain the white house that they will nominate a new york moderate who is pro-gun control, pro-abortion, and pro-gay rights....which is just what they will get if Rudy loses. The only major difference between Rudy and Hillary is anatomical.... that, of course, and the fact that Rudy has been a serial adulterer and Hillary has been married only once.... Yeah.... I can see the bible thumpers in Kansas coming out in droves to vote for Rudy...and if they do, and he wins, we get RUDY! Zell Miller the democrat is more of a republican than Rudy as are most southern democrats.

are you going to address my point: that republicans are so desperate to retain the white house that they will nominate a new york moderate who is pro-gun control, pro-abortion, and pro-gay rights....which is just what they will get if Rudy loses. The only major difference between Rudy and Hillary is anatomical.... that, of course, and the fact that Rudy has been a serial adulterer and Hillary has been married only once.... Yeah.... I can see the bible thumpers in Kansas coming out in droves to vote for Rudy...and if they do, and he wins, we get RUDY! Zell Miller the democrat is more of a republican than Rudy as are most southern democrats.

Being a liberal you cannot resist making fun about Ruidy's cancer - it is natural for a lib to show such a lack of class and compassion

As far as your other attempts to paint Rudy as a lib - keep trying

Conservatives like Ted Olson have stepped up and siad why he is not a lib and why he is backing Rudy

What the hell - I will post them anyway

Do you have anything close to these get well wishes from the right?

Here is another example of liberal love and compassion. These are actual comments from the Washington Post.com comment section regarding Tony Snow's cancer returning

Well, Tony, in your last hours why dont you ask the wino to pour more money for cancer research? Do something good for once in your life.

By analyst72 | Mar 27, 2007 12:22:12 PM | Request Removal

hello , when people are getting their legs blown off and having their eyes blown out because someone is obfuscating.... I have a problem with that person... if he knows what is going on and he is aiding and abetting ....getting him out of the way seems like a good thing for America...and that is the way_that_it_is.... Michael J. Fox was being himself ...ridiculing that is crap.... ridiculing a liar is simply saying I dont like liars.... Michael J. Fox is anything but a liar.... his life is on the line with STEM CELL RESEARCH... he was advocating that and because some dogmatic Romans of the HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE POWER OVER didnt want him talking or that drug addict Limbaugh is jealous of someone that has credibility destroying his... its a different story...

By amonster | Mar 27, 2007 12:33:35 PM | Request Removal

I feel nothing for this man and its sad. Bush has polarized this country to the point where I just hate Republicans and I wish I didnt, but its to late.

By phoule | Mar 27, 2007 12:39:29 PM | Request Removal

Tony Snow....I hope you die from this cancer, no I hope you suffer terribly and then die like a dog from this cancer. Dont keep Satan waiting.

By playa_brotha | Mar 27, 2007 12:53:07 PM | Request Removal

Snow gets cancer of the *ss. This is clearly a punishment from God for his sins. *Isnt that what the Right would have said about a gay person?*

By lou | Mar 27, 2007 12:56:29 PM | Request Removal

To all of you scumbags crying your eyes out at Tony Snows cancer....where was your tears when Tony shamelessly defended this administrations lies and propaganda that killed 600,000 iraqis just to loot their oil? Disgusting!

By playa_brotha | Mar 27, 2007 1:27:21 PM | Request Removal

Tony Snow job and the rest of the Fox clowns have been cheerleading the invasion and occupation of Iraq since day one. I suspect God has grown disgusted with his double talk, and unleashed one of his minor angels. Lets just hope the cancer in tony also afflicts the rest of the cheerleaders at Faux News, and of course any and all neocons, their friends and families. Now let us bow our heads in prayer.

By silverpanda | Mar 27, 2007 2:11:37 PM | Request Removal

Liver cancer is universally fatal, and quickly. Let the party begin people, let us dance on our roofs in joy at the end of a neocon mouth piece. This will be a big party, the only one bigger at this time would be for the utter and complete distruction of israel via Iranian nuclear tipped missles. Oh what a beautiful day that would be, mushroom clouds over toilet aviv, oh joy! Stick that in your pipe wolfie, pearlie, libbie, and feithie - I dance a jig in celebration.

By whetsell | Mar 27, 2007 2:20:22 PM | Request Removal

I can*t help but wonder if karma is coming into play with two of the liars in the *W* regime, DICKY and Antny. I despise the present regime but I want them to live long lives, preferably in real prisons, so that they can watch just how low the legacy will go.

By kentigereyes | Mar 27, 2007 2:28:19 PM | Request Removal

He must have caught this cancer thing from FAUX News. you know the one that could not tell the whole truth if their life depends on it. Now life does depend on the truth.. keep-up the lies there Tony, it is real cute to see you do it, take a moment to go to Bethesda too and see what cancer of the mind does to the youth. BUT please tell your boss Rupert that he can not take it with him and he will receive what he delivered and also tell him that it is an insult to GOD to own Zondervan Publishing Co. Tell m God told me that he need not change the BIBLE. You lying terrorist of decency, honor and integrity. YOU should not have sympathy of anyone but a rattlesnake and I ask you to trust said partner. Today I pray for the good people not you liars!

By abroadventure | Mar 27, 2007 3:15:53 PM | Request Removal

http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp...00828&start=21

Think. Snow is a republican so there would be no similar message from the right for Snow. Yet, there are plenty of similarly cruel comments made by the right against people of the left. Look at my links.

Think. Snow is a republican so there would be no similar message from the right for Snow. Yet, there are plenty of similarly cruel comments made by the right against people of the left. Look at my links.

I have posted many examples of liberal love and compassion

This is nothing new - even MM laughing over Rudy's cancer is another example of the of why the left is such a sorry bunch of idiots

Rudy's the One
The free-market leader of the GOP field.

BY STEVE FORBES
Friday, March 30, 2007 12:01 a.m. EDT

Rudy Giuliani is the real fiscal conservative in the 2008 presidential race. That's why I'm endorsing him for president.

Most Americans know that Mr. Giuliani turned around America's largest city. They know he cut crime and welfare in half; they know that he improved the quality of life from Times Square to Coney Island and everywhere in between. And they witnessed his Churchillian leadership following the terrorist attacks on 9/11.

Less well known is the mayor's fiscal record. Nonetheless, conservatives will find it impressive. He built New York's resurgence not just on fundamental police work, but also on a foundation of fiscal discipline. He cut taxes and the size of government and turned an inherited deficit into a multibillion dollar surplus.

Mr. Giuliani entered office in 1994 with a $2.3 billion budget deficit handed to him by his predecessor, Mayor David Dinkins. Liberal conventional wisdom held that the only way to close the gap was to raise taxes while cutting back on basic city services such as sanitation. The new mayor rejected this advice--in fact, he famously threw the report recommending tax hikes in the trash!

Instead, he set out to restore fiscal discipline to the "ungovernable city"--and achieved results that Reagan Republicans can applaud.

In his first budget address Mr. Giuliani explained that he would "cut taxes to attract jobs so our people can work." While lots of politicians make promises about cutting taxes Mr. Giuliani delivered, overcoming the initial resistance of the overwhelmingly Democratic City Council. He ultimately prevailed 23 times, including cuts in sales, personal income, commercial rent and hotel occupancy taxes. He understood that these taxes were not revenue producers, but counterproductive job killers.

When he left office after eight years, New Yorkers had saved over $9 billion, while enjoying their lowest tax burden in decades. The private sector, which had been hemorrhaging hundreds of thousands of jobs in the years before he took office, produced over 423,000 new jobs. Meanwhile the unemployment rate was cut in half. Businesses responded to Mr. Giuliani's reforms by returning to the center of city life.

So when he talks about his belief in supply-side economics, its not just theory, it's a plan he has already succeeded at putting into action. He's seen the results of supply-side economics first hand--higher revenues from lower taxes.

Controlling government spending is another pledge often made by politicians. Conservative voters now know to be skeptical of such claims. But Mr. Giuliani has a record they can have confidence in. His first budget cut spending for the first time in the city since the fiscal crisis of the 1970s--and over the course of his administration he controlled the city's spending while federal government spending grew by over 40% and average state spending ballooned by over 60%. Mr. Giuliani always made fiscal discipline a priority: instructing city commissioners to cut agency budgets even when the deficits had turned to surpluses.
Mr. Giuliani set out to cut the size of city government, insisting that New York should live within its means. New Yorkers saw their quality of life improve with more effective delivery of services while the bureaucratic ranks were being thinned by nearly 20,000--a near 20% decrease in city headcount, excluding police officers and teachers. He increased the number of cops and teachers because he understood that public safety and quality education are what we expect in return for our tax dollars, not partisan job protection or union featherbedding. As mayor, he proved that government can be smaller and smarter--more efficient and more effective.

Rudy Giuliani can unite the Republican Party and restore our traditional claim as the party of fiscal conservatism. He has already proven he can stand up to liberal special interest groups and achieve tax cuts, even with a Democrat-controlled City Council. That's the kind of leadership we need in Washington. That's the kind of leadership that will inspire the next generation of the Reagan Revolution. And that's why America's Mayor should be America's next president.

Mr. Forbes is president and CEO of Forbes Inc. and editor in chief of Forbes magazine.
http://www.opinionjournal.com/extra/?id=110009873

I have posted many examples of liberal love and compassion

This is nothing new - even MM laughing over Rudy's cancer is another example of the of why the left is such a sorry bunch of idiots

Likewise, I have posted many examples of conservative love and compassion. Yet, I am not prepared to conclude that all conservatives, as a whole, are bad. I criticized MM for his comment that he hoped that Fallwel goes to hell. Yet, I have not seen any post where MM laughs over anyone’s cancer. Will you provide the link?

Just because you are able to find some crass comments from alleged liberals does not mean that you have proven that liberals, as a whole, are bad.

Likewise, I have posted many examples of conservative love and compassion. Yet, I am not prepared to conclude that all conservatives, as a whole, are bad. I criticized MM for his comment that he hoped that Fallwel goes to hell. Yet, I have not seen any post where MM laughs over anyone’s cancer. Will you provide the link?

Just because you are able to find some crass comments from alleged liberals does not mean that you have proven that liberals, as a whole, are bad.

Post 81 is where MM has a laugh over Rudy's cancer

Alleged liberals?

My you are grasping at straws in your defense

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=16016&o=ANN001

When I told a New York Observer reporter that my only regret was that Timothy McVeigh didn't hit the New York Times building, I knew many would agree with me -- but I didn't expect that to include the New York Times. And yet, the Times is doing everything in its power to help the terrorists launch another attack on New York City.

http://mediamatters.org/items/200508230007

Pat Robertson's recent call for the assassination of Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez has sparked significant media coverage…Glenn Beck confessed that he was "thinking about killing Michael Moore"…Coulter said the debate over Clinton should have been "whether to impeach or assassinate"

What nice compassionate conservatives.

OK - so far you have posted 2

I have posted dozens

Keep trying and perhaps you might find half the ststements I have

BTW - I have not posted all the ones out there

I see you did not comment on MM cancer joke

OK - so far you have posted 2

I have posted dozens

Keep trying and perhaps you might find half the ststements I have

BTW - I have not posted all the ones out there

I see you did not comment on MM cancer joke

I directed you to multiple links and over 20 crass comments made by conservatives, if you would simply look. There is more out there. You showed me text from a link that no longer exists. Anyway, I’m not going to play the numbers game. It is enough that I show that just as you can find bad comments from liberals I can find bad comments from conservatives.

In addition, MM’s comment was not hate. He was simply marveling that one who had cancer might win. That is how I interpreted it. In no way did he say that he hoped for the cancer patient to die. You are grasping.

Forum List

Back