Giuliani Revealing HUGE Money Laundering Operation Involving Bidens, Burisma Prosecutor Poisoned

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani taunted the Deep State-Democrat-media complex Sunday morning and said he will be sharing evidence he “has garnered through hundreds of hours of research.”

~Snip~

A few hours after his initial tweet on Sunday, Rudy began dropping bombshells one tweet at at time.

Rudy said Victor Shokin, the Ukrainian prosecutor general investigating Burisma was not only fired after Biden threatened to withhold aid from Ukraine, but that he was poisoned and barely survived the poisoning.

“Shokin holds documents proving money laundering by Burisma & Biden’s,” Giuliani said. “He was fired due to VP Joe Biden’s threat not to release $1 billion in vital US aid.”

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com

I think it is time to cease labeling Rudy “President’s Lawyer”

Rudy is in fact the President’s envoy or perhaps Special Envoy....but then, that takes away the ABNORMALS talking point about Rudy!

Perhaps Bob Mueller could come out of retirement for a Cameo and look carefully into this real collusion.

Hey Bob, this is what real collusion looks like, you partisan ninny....how much money did you make for all that NOTHING BURGER?

Sen. Graham invites Rudy Giuliani to testify about Ukraine trip with OAN | One America News Network

Oh, it's on OAN, therefore I expect there to be indictments any day now.......

No........ really.........

Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani taunted the Deep State-Democrat-media complex Sunday morning and said he will be sharing evidence he “has garnered through hundreds of hours of research.”

~Snip~

A few hours after his initial tweet on Sunday, Rudy began dropping bombshells one tweet at at time.

Rudy said Victor Shokin, the Ukrainian prosecutor general investigating Burisma was not only fired after Biden threatened to withhold aid from Ukraine, but that he was poisoned and barely survived the poisoning.

“Shokin holds documents proving money laundering by Burisma & Biden’s,” Giuliani said. “He was fired due to VP Joe Biden’s threat not to release $1 billion in vital US aid.”

Rudy is in fact the President’s envoy or perhaps Special Envoy....but then, that takes away the ABNORMALS talking point about Rudy!

Perhaps Bob Mueller could come out of retirement for a Cameo and look carefully into this real collusion.

Hey Bob, this is what real collusion looks like, you partisan ninny....how much money did you make for all that NOTHING BURGER?

Sen. Graham invites Rudy Giuliani to testify about Ukraine trip with OAN | One America News Network
Again, I'd like to say I'm surprised by this, but I'm not. And just think, IF Killery had won in 2016, we would've never found out about stuff like this. If she HAD won, there would've been no Me-Too movement, we would've never found out the truth about Harvey Weinstein and Jeffrey Epstein would still be alive and a free man. I thank God every day that she DID NOT become president.

~Snip~

Creating it, maybe.

Uncovering? You can't do that with something that doesn't exist.

Rudy has a lot of experience building RICO charts and connecting the dots. If he were going after me and speaking with confidence about it, I'd be worried.

Before tRumpism rotted his brain.

Now? I don't think anyone is worried.

Rudy has a lot of experience building RICO charts and connecting the dots. If he were going after me and speaking with confidence about it, I'd be worried.

Fact-checking Rudy Giuliani's newest allegations from his Ukraine trip - CNNPolitics

:yes_text12:

CNN!!!! The last bastion of honest, unbiased journalism is the source ol Bulldog picked to state a counter point!

:laughing0301:

Well hello there Dale. I'm honored that your first post after such a long absence would be to me. Any new conspiracy theories I should know about?

Hello everyone.

Please go on the record regarding this Giuliani/OAN reporting.

Do you believe that Hunter Biden was part of a Latvian money laundering scheme and that his father, knowing this, pressured Ukraine to fire the prosecutor who was investigating Burisma?

Also, do you believe that official Latvian legal documents and indictments are produced in English?

Finally, do you believe that Sholkin died two times?

You fucking morons.

Hello everyone.

Please go on the record regarding this Giuliani/OAN reporting.

Do you believe that Hunter Biden was part of a Latvian money laundering scheme and that his father, knowing this, pressured Ukraine to fire the prosecutor who was investigating Burisma?

Also, do you believe that official Latvian legal documents and indictments are produced in English?

Finally, do you believe that Sholkin died two times?

You fucking morons.
When you have democrats colluding with Ukraine to influence the election aint it great?

Oh, it's on OAN, therefore I expect there to be indictments any day now.......

No........ really.........
like Trump Russian collusion we heard from all of the MAINSTREAM MEDIA

........which existed. No. Not like that.
wow and you like to call others liars why are you lying

Do you know what the word collusion means?

There was absolutely collusion between Russia.
and the Trump campaign.

There wasn’t, according to Mueller, a chargeable conspiracy between Russia and the Trump campaign.

But you listened to Trump and Barr tell you what Mueller said. So you think he said “No Collusion”.

Moron.

Forum List

Back