Giuliani Revealing HUGE Money Laundering Operation Involving Bidens, Burisma Prosecutor Poisoned

CNN? Really? That’s your go to? Those clowns that make Al Jazeera and RT look objective by comparison?
yep. pretty strong left bias there.

CNN - Media Bias/Fact Check

then - 50% of CNN's "facts" are at best, half true.
CNN's file: | PunditFact

man, what a source. half the time they are half way telling the truth AT BEST.

You show your hypocrisy when you laugh at CNN and trust the GWP like he is a messenger from god
i quote the GWP at times but no, i don't believe they are "god". however, point made.

The god bit was my Monday morning hyperbole. :113:
hey - i can't say it wasn't deserved given their extreme nature.

Somehow we still haven't figured out how "media" distorts "news".

Depending on which way the outlet leans, they all do pretty much the same thing: They try to ignore, avoid, distort, or dismiss facts and information that does not support their ideological agenda, and they focus on, highlight, expand upon and feature facts and information that does support their agenda.

Fox, MSNBC, CNN, Hannity, Limbaugh, Tucker, Maddow, O'Donnell, all of them.

So, while information they provide may indeed be entirely factual and defensible, their dishonesty is based primarily on purposeful lies of omission and distortion.

They know that their obedient consumers are not going to wonder, "what are you not telling me"?

HOW in the WORLD do we STILL not know this?
knowing it and caring are 2 different stories.

Depending on which way the outlet leans, they all do pretty much the same thing: They try to ignore, avoid, distort, or dismiss facts and information that does not support their ideological agenda, and they focus on, highlight, expand upon and feature facts and information that does support their agenda.

Fox, MSNBC, CNN, Hannity, Limbaugh, Maddow, all of them.

So, while information they provide may indeed be entirely factual and defensible, their dishonesty is based primarily on purposeful lies of omission and distortion.

How have people not figured out how to differentiate between news and punditry?

CNN, FOX & MSNBC all have news people that report the news, even on Fox. They all also have pundits that put their spin on the news. That is not an indictment of the straight news.

CNN, FOX & MSNBC all have news people that report the news, even on Fox. They all also have pundits that put their spin on the news. That is not an indictment of the straight news.
Yes, it is an indictment of the "straight" (ha) news. They do it, too. I was in the business for 18 years. It's easy as pie.

but it is an indictment of what they value. all around. they value for the most part "shock news" as it gets people riles up and clicking / sharing and that gets them money their industry needs so badly these days.

hell i'd not be surprised if they honestly don't give a damn like we think they about the news but we one day find out THE MEDIA caused a lot of the divide just to get the attention and revenue.

Lets see what the link iceberg gave us says about the OP's source...

Overall, we rate One America News Far right biased based on story selection that consistently favors the Right and Mixed for factual reporting due to promotion of conspiracies, lack of sourcing and a few failed fact checks.
i don't follow OAN that much. gator is correct that at times i can drop a headline from GWP and yea, i need to ask myself about that given their history. it *is* hypocritical to call out one side and quote the other and that's on me to stop doing.

however -

ukraine money laundering at DuckDuckGo

not as if OAN is the only site to have ever made this claim. this is what trump said to look into.

No. You cant disparage CNN and then post from a site called Duckduckgo. Jesus...

hell i'd not be surprised if they honestly don't give a damn like we think they about the news but we one day find out THE MEDIA caused a lot of the divide just to get the attention and revenue.
I think that's a part of it. The proliferation of "media" (ha) sources has led to a level of competition the industry could never have imagined.

The other half of this, though, is that the "media" sees how splintered we have become and is simply responding to (and even creating) demand. As a predictable result, this is all feeding on itself.

The problem now is that a truly curious and open-minded individual can't believe anything they read, hear or see out of hand. That's not good.

Overall, we rate One America News Far right biased based on story selection that consistently favors the Right and Mixed for factual reporting due to promotion of conspiracies, lack of sourcing and a few failed fact checks.
i don't follow OAN that much. gator is correct that at times i can drop a headline from GWP and yea, i need to ask myself about that given their history. it *is* hypocritical to call out one side and quote the other and that's on me to stop doing.

however -

not as if OAN is the only site to have ever made this claim. this is what trump said to look into.

No. You cant disparage CNN and then post from a site called Duckduckgo. Jesus...
duckduckgo is a search engine fucktard.

however -

In order to have an honest adult conversation about Trump and Ukraine, one must first rid themselves of the notion that this president cares at all about corruption.

If you claim that Trump was or is truly an anti-corruption type leader, you are someone who isn't Intelligent enough to engage with. Or, you are a lying hack who has no intention of having an honest discussion.

Sorry if that sounds hurtful to you. But this is not a point of controversy.

Right lets just make it easy...

Trump campaign members in jail
Here Are All of the Indictments, Guilty Pleas and Convictions From Robert Mueller's Investigation

Hillary, Biden or Obama: 0

Trump is in charge of the DOJ... They talk a big game but need foreign government to invest charges... We have had this same bullshit for three years of accusations of criminality but no charges...

That means
Trump is a wimp and doesn't believe in law and order
OR
It is all made up bullshit

Pick one please..

I think that's a part of it. The proliferation of "media" (ha) sources has led to a level of competition the industry could never have imagined.

The other half of this, though, is that the "media" sees how splintered we have become and is simply responding to (and even creating) demand. As a predictable result, this is all feeding on itself.

The problem now is that a truly curious and open-minded individual can't believe anything they read, hear or see out of hand. That's not good.

Gun to your head, would you put your trust in what Rachel Maddow tells you or in what Sean Hannity tells you?

however -

In order to have an honest adult conversation about Trump and Ukraine, one must first rid themselves of the notion that this president cares at all about corruption.

If you claim that Trump was or is truly an anti-corruption type leader, you are someone who isn't Intelligent enough to engage with. Or, you are a lying hack who has no intention of having an honest discussion.

I'd love to be honest but you are setting a table where only YOU are allowed such a distinction.

ergo, fuck off.

Gun to your head, would you put your trust in what Rachel Maddow tells you or in what Sean Hannity tells you?
There is no gun to my head. Neither.

however -

I'd love to be honest but you are setting a table where only YOU are allowed such a distinction.

ergo, fuck off.

Well. At least you didn't try to argue the point.

I'm shocked that you wouldn't take a stand. Shocked.

however -

duckduckgo is a search engine fucktard.

Okay...none of the sites presented had an ounce of credibility either. The only recognizable site was the NY Post and they are simply reporting on what Ghouliani said, not that it was fact.

I'm shocked that you wouldn't take a stand. Shocked.
I did take a stand. As closely as you have followed my posts over the years, as many times as I've explained it, you still haven't figured out which side of the fence I'm on.

I'm shocked. Shocked.

however -

ergo, fuck off.

Do you believe Donald J Trump (of Trump University and Trump Foundation fame) is dedicated to fighting corruption?

however -

ergo, fuck off.

Well. At least you didn't try to argue the point.
there is no point. a discussion with you is to be lectured about why the left is right. in "my" world no side is 100% right and the other 100% wrong. it's just the extreme assholes of both sides pushing that narrative.

there is simply no point in trying to have an honest debate with an asswhipe who sits there and says "if you think this then you are not intelligent" OF WHICH i never said i thought that. you assigned it to me.

ergo, fuck off. again.

however -

ergo, fuck off.

Do you believe Donald J Trump (of Trump University and Trump Foundation fame) is dedicated to fighting corruption?
i believe you refuse to be honest about it and must extremify how you state things vs. try to break things down to what they really are all around. i do believe *IF* he is trying to root out corruption, the corrupt will fight him with everything they have; legal, honest, or otherwise.

Forum List

Back