Giuliani joins Trumps legal team. Oh joy!

Rudy was a tool. His act was old and he was being run out on a rail when 9-11 hit. He just hooked his wagon to the sympathy and has done nothing since .

yep, that summer of 2016 rudy was out of his mind ranting and raving at the RNC

it was RABID RUDY who was behind the push for jim comey to announce a reopening of the email "investigation" over newfound UNEVENTFUL emails

it was much ado about nothing but "lock her up" fake news won the day

Oct. 28, 2016

Comey announced that new emails had been discovered on the laptop of former New York Rep. Anthony Weiner, who was married to top Clinton aide Huma Abedin, and that messages may be related to the Clinton probe. His announcement came 11 days before Election Day.

Nov. 6, 2016

Two days before the presidential election, Comey wrote a letter to lawmakers saying that the FBI's previous decision not to recommend charges against Clinton over her emails would stand.

Ex-FBI director James Comey's political drama: A timeline

Comey's other target in new book: Rudy Giuliani

maxresdefault.jpg

578d91c54321f1d8208b895d-750-563.png

maxresdefault.jpg

Rudy Giuliani said Friday that he knew the FBI planned to review more emails tied to Hillary Clinton before a public announcement about the investigation last week, confirming that the agency leaked information to Donald Trump’s presidential campaign.
Rudy Giuliani Confirms FBI Insiders Leaked Information To The Trump Campaign

NOW RABID RUDY wants to "negotiate" ??

fuck off, rabid rudy.. and please seek help for your 9/11 PTSD

At this point the Mueller probe is 100% political and devolving into a banana republic junta. The dumb Democrats have no sense of shame.

Boo hoo. Two words for you “Ben Ghazi”. What goes around comes around .
That makes a lot of sense :eusa_wall:
View attachment 188969

It does make sense . Republicans created this atmosphere of “gotch ya” hyper criticism of everything Obama admin did . Now they have to live wh the same .

Obama was the biggest farce ever perpetrated on the American People, outside the biased scope of partisan politics - there is nothing - absolutely nothing about his history, or what we are being told about his roots that is not questionable - he was / is someones puppet

Sure thing fruit loop. Obama is a spy but trumps ties to Russia are complete nonsense !

Yet another example of right wing insanity .

maxresdefault.jpg

578d91c54321f1d8208b895d-750-563.png

maxresdefault.jpg

Rudy Giuliani said Friday that he knew the FBI planned to review more emails tied to Hillary Clinton before a public announcement about the investigation last week, confirming that the agency leaked information to Donald Trump’s presidential campaign.
Rudy Giuliani Confirms FBI Insiders Leaked Information To The Trump Campaign

That's really stretching it there pal - "Rudy Giuliani said Friday that he knew the FBI planned to review more emails tied to Hillary Clinton before a public announcement about the investigation last week, confirming that the agency leaked information to Donald Trump’s presidential campaign. " some pretty convoluted logic and if that were the case don't you think Mueller would have capitalized on it by now - I mean that article is from 2016

get a clue, trumptards :uhoh3:

"Did I hear about it? You're darn right I heard about it."

maxresdefault.jpg

WATCH: Rudy Giuliani admits that Trump campaign had advanced warning from the @FBI about Comey's letter. pic.twitter.com/7AOJopgQOB

The former New York City mayor and Trump surrogate has recently dropped a series of hints that he knew in advance that the FBI planned to look at emails potentially connected to Clinton’s private server. The agency discovered the messages while investigating former Rep. Anthony Weiner (D-N.Y.) for allegedly sexting with a minor. (Weiner’s estranged wife, Huma Abedin, is a top aide to Clinton.)

Giuliani has bragged about his close ties to the FBI for months, mentioning in interviews that “outraged FBI agents” have told him they’re frustrated by how the Clinton investigation was handled. And two days before FBI Director James Comey announced that the agency was reviewing the newly uncovered emails, Giuliani teased that Trump’s campaign had “a couple of surprises left.”

“You’ll see, and I think it will be enormously effective,” he said in an interview with Fox News.

Comey's other target in new book: Rudy Giuliani

Comey could well have been irked by two things Giuliani did repeatedly during the 2016 presidential campaign: second-guessing the FBI’s determination not to pursue charges against Hillary Clinton, the Democratic presidential nominee, and publicizing dissatisfaction within the FBI over what some alleged was lax handling of investigations into Clinton and the Clinton Foundation.

Speaking to POLITICO in February 2016, Giuliani said Clinton deserved to be prosecuted for discussing classified topics in emails sent through her private server.

“It’s a tough decision, politically, but legally, I think it’s not: If Hillary Clinton was not running for president, she’d have been indicted by now,” Giuliani said. “I’d love to try this case.”

Comey doesn’t go after Giuliani by name on that point in the book, but says that sort of view was either biased or uninformed.

“No fair-minded person with any experience in the counterespionage world … could think this was a case the career prosecutors at the Department of Justice might pursue. There was literally zero chance of that,” Comey wrote.

In his interview with ABC’s George Stephanopoulos, Comey did say he was aware that Giuliani was on TV in 2016 predicting surprise developments from the FBI just before the November election. Giuliani’s comments suggested he was privy to the discovery of more Clinton emails on a laptop belonging to former Rep. Anthony Weiner (D-N.Y.), which the FBI got while investigating him on charges of sexting with a minor.

“Yes, I saw that,” Comey said. “It’s part of what I ordered investigated.”

At a Senate hearing last year, days before Comey was fired, he was also asked specifically about leaks to Giuliani. Comey was careful not to accuse Giuliani of anything and said it wasn’t clear whether people at the FBI were leaking to him.

“I don’t know yet,” Comey told Sen. Patrick Leahy (D-Vt.). “But if I find out that people were leaking information about our investigations, whether it’s to reporters or to private parties, there will be severe consequences. … It’s a matter that I’m very, very interested in.”

In the book, Comey seems so focused on Giuliani that he raises him as a kind of cautionary tale

This is great. I'm glad to see that Trump is putting together an ass kicking team to get this bullshit with Mueller over.

Giuliani says he is joining Trump’s legal team to ‘negotiate an end’ to Mueller probe

Robert Costa and Josh Dawsey by Robert Costa and Josh Dawsey Politics
April 19 at 5:35 PM Florida-based law firm.

Former New York mayor Rudolph W. Giuliani, a combative former prosecutor and longtime ally of President Trump, told The Washington Post on Thursday that he has joined the president’s legal team dealing with the ongoing special counsel probe.

“I’m doing it because I hope we can negotiate an end to this for the good of the country and because I have high regard for the president and for Bob Mueller,” Giuliani said in an interview.

Trump counsel Jay Sekulow said Thursday in a statement that Giuliani is joining the team along with two former federal prosecutors, Jane Serene Raskin and Marty Raskin, a couple who jointly run a Florida-based law firm.

“Rudy is great,” Trump said in the statement issued by Sekulow. “He has been my friend for a long time and wants to get this matter quickly resolved for the good of the country.”

Giuliani says he is joining Trump’s legal team to ‘negotiate an end’ to Mueller probe

What color dress is he going to wear?

Wait, I thought libs were tolerant of gender and cross dressing.

Who said I was a lib? Maybe you can help him pick out his dress.

This is great. I'm glad to see that Trump is putting together an ass kicking team to get this bullshit with Mueller over.

Robert Costa and Josh Dawsey by Robert Costa and Josh Dawsey Politics
April 19 at 5:35 PM Florida-based law firm.

Former New York mayor Rudolph W. Giuliani, a combative former prosecutor and longtime ally of President Trump, told The Washington Post on Thursday that he has joined the president’s legal team dealing with the ongoing special counsel probe.

“I’m doing it because I hope we can negotiate an end to this for the good of the country and because I have high regard for the president and for Bob Mueller,” Giuliani said in an interview.

Trump counsel Jay Sekulow said Thursday in a statement that Giuliani is joining the team along with two former federal prosecutors, Jane Serene Raskin and Marty Raskin, a couple who jointly run a Florida-based law firm.

“Rudy is great,” Trump said in the statement issued by Sekulow. “He has been my friend for a long time and wants to get this matter quickly resolved for the good of the country.”

Yeah, Angry Rudy says it'll all be over in two weeks

:lol:

Mueller is shaking in his boots.

And he should be!

Why? The ones having nightmares are trump and Cohen...and they should be.

trump is not a target....you know why? The DOJ will never indict a sitting president...even an illegitimate sitting president.

The report to Congress will outline all trump's crimes....the the complicit GOP will need to make are decision.

Mueller is shaking in his boots.

And he should be!

Why? The ones having nightmares are trump and Cohen...and they should be.

trump is not a target....you know why? The DOJ will never indict a sitting president...even an illegitimate sitting president.

The report to Congress will outline all trump's crimes....the the complicit GOP will need to make are decision.
You'd be shaking in your boots too if a half senile, 70plus, drag queen was banging on your door at 2am. (-:

Oh heavens. Even if Ivan has his arm up Trump's ass to the shoulder, the last thing any patriot should want is an indictment that would help make Trump a victim.

Forum List

Back