Giuliani joins Trumps legal team. Oh joy!

Another leech is pulled from the Trump swamp to suck blood from the American people.

Yea, you want Trump's head on a platter even if he didn't break any law. Meanwhile, you're more than happy that Hillary skated when she DID break the law. You're a partisan hack that lacks any objectivity.

Just when the clown show couldn’t get any better.

Nice to see Rudy actually finding work. Guess you can’t suck off 9/11 forever.

Rudy Giuliani joins Trump legal team, hopes to end Russia probe in ‘a week or two’
He can now dress in drag and date Trump....
hqdefault.jpg
x240-fiR.jpg
images
3A6756F800000578-3938414-image-a-18_1479226253153.jpg
39739FE900000578-3843114-image-a-8_1476694711876.jpg
n9DA1ti.gif
k7Ubkwr.gif

This is great. I'm glad to see that Trump is putting together an ass kicking team to get this bullshit with Mueller over.

Giuliani says he is joining Trump’s legal team to ‘negotiate an end’ to Mueller probe

Robert Costa and Josh Dawsey by Robert Costa and Josh Dawsey Politics
April 19 at 5:35 PM Florida-based law firm.

Former New York mayor Rudolph W. Giuliani, a combative former prosecutor and longtime ally of President Trump, told The Washington Post on Thursday that he has joined the president’s legal team dealing with the ongoing special counsel probe.

“I’m doing it because I hope we can negotiate an end to this for the good of the country and because I have high regard for the president and for Bob Mueller,” Giuliani said in an interview.

Trump counsel Jay Sekulow said Thursday in a statement that Giuliani is joining the team along with two former federal prosecutors, Jane Serene Raskin and Marty Raskin, a couple who jointly run a Florida-based law firm.

“Rudy is great,” Trump said in the statement issued by Sekulow. “He has been my friend for a long time and wants to get this matter quickly resolved for the good of the country.”

Giuliani says he is joining Trump’s legal team to ‘negotiate an end’ to Mueller probe
Mueller is an honest man. Mueller does not lie.

Trump is deceitful to the core. Trump cannot stop lying.

I am surprised you are cheerleading for Trump.

Riiiight and Hillary was as clean as a fresh winter snow :eusa_hand:
Who made that off topic claim?

Giuliani saved New York from becoming a freaking shooting gallery that Chicago has become under decades of democrat administrations. Areas in NYC like 42 St have become tourist attractions instead of druggie hangouts since Rudy was mayor. Why does the left hate, fear and ridicule guys like Rudy Giuliani? The world is upside down and inside out in the crazy hate filled angry leftie minds..

This is great. I'm glad to see that Trump is putting together an ass kicking team to get this bullshit with Mueller over.

Former New York mayor Rudolph W. Giuliani, a combative former prosecutor and longtime ally of President Trump, told The Washington Post on Thursday that he has joined the president’s legal team dealing with the ongoing special counsel probe.

“I’m doing it because I hope we can negotiate an end to this for the good of the country and because I have high regard for the president and for Bob Mueller,” Giuliani said in an interview.

Trump counsel Jay Sekulow said Thursday in a statement that Giuliani is joining the team along with two former federal prosecutors, Jane Serene Raskin and Marty Raskin, a couple who jointly run a Florida-based law firm.

“Rudy is great,” Trump said in the statement issued by Sekulow. “He has been my friend for a long time and wants to get this matter quickly resolved for the good of the country.”

Mueller is an honest man. Mueller does not lie.

Trump is deceitful to the core. Trump cannot stop lying.

I am surprised you are cheerleading for Trump.

Riiiight and Hillary was as clean as a fresh winter snow :eusa_hand:
HILLARY!! OBAMA!! FAKE NEWS!!! Such a sad, retarded, predictable response.

The left hates it when we rub their noses in the truth.

Shouldn't he be interviewed by Mueller. He predicted an email release.

This is like spreading oil on top of a greasy pit of steaming shit....what a lot of criminals....

At this point the Mueller probe is 100% political and devolving into a banana republic junta. The dumb Democrats have no sense of shame.

Boo hoo. Two words for you “Ben Ghazi”. What goes around comes around .

Giuliani saved New York from becoming a freaking shooting gallery that Chicago has become under decades of democrat administrations. Areas in NYC like 42 St have become tourist attractions instead of druggie hangouts since Rudy was mayor. Why does the left hate, fear and ridicule guys like Rudy Giuliani? The world is upside down and inside out in the crazy hate filled angry leftie minds..

Oh please. Rudy has been out of office since 2001. NYC has been a boomtown without him.

What color dress is he going to wear?

Wait, I thought libs were tolerant of gender and cross dressing.

Maybe they can put an end to the Democrats wasting taxpayers dollars

At this point the Mueller probe is 100% political and devolving into a banana republic junta. The dumb Democrats have no sense of shame.

In case there's any doubt that the FBI is going through a particularly rough time these days, the new acting head of the agency, Andrew McCabe, told current and past colleagues today: "I didn't think I would ever reach a point in my life where I'd look back on the Benghaziinvestigation as the good ol' days." After Comey's firing, acting FBI chief jokes Benghazi controversy was 'the good ol' days'

In case there's any doubt that the FBI is going through a particularly rough time these days, the new acting head of the agency, Andrew McCabe, told current and past colleagues today: "I didn't think I would ever reach a point in my life where I'd look back on the Benghaziinvestigation as the good ol' days." After Comey's firing, acting FBI chief jokes Benghazi controversy was 'the good ol' days'

I’ve never trusted the fbi . You cons had been fine with them so long as they targeted brown people . Now, not so much .

How about admitting all that endless bengahzi crap was a total witch hunt . Followed by the spinoff email witch hunt .

I’ve never trusted the fbi . You cons had been fine with them so long as they targeted brown people . Now, not so much .

How about admitting all that endless bengahzi crap was a total witch hunt . Followed by the spinoff email witch hunt .

Yes they was hunting a Witch
drip_hydroponic.jpg

Big Difference is they had / have credible evidence and justice was impeded / thwarted / circumvented / and mutilated by Comey and his co conspirators

That makes a lot of sense :eusa_wall:
View attachment 188969

It does make sense . Republicans created this atmosphere of “gotch ya” hyper criticism of everything Obama admin did . Now they have to live wh the same .

That makes a lot of sense :eusa_wall:
View attachment 188969

It does make sense . Republicans created this atmosphere of “gotch ya” hyper criticism of everything Obama admin did . Now they have to live wh the same .

Obama was the biggest farce ever perpetrated on the American People, outside the biased scope of partisan politics - there is nothing - absolutely nothing about his history, or what we are being told about his roots that is not questionable - he was / is someones puppet

Forum List

Back