Giuliani claims ‘dog ate my homework’ in Smartmatic case, lawyers say

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

A voting machine company behind a $2.7bn defamation lawsuit over lies about the 2020 election said Rudy Giuliani was using excuses like “the dog ate my homework” to avoid the discovery process.

“‘The dog ate my homework.’ ‘I have to wash my hair.’ ‘I can’t go out, I’m sick.’ Since the dawn of time, people have made up excuses to avoid doing things they do not want to do,” lawyers for Smartmartic wrote.

Well we have all made up excuses from time to time. And certainly trying to evade a multi , million dollar law suit is a good reason.
But there are still some of us who revere the Rudi brand. We look up to "Americas Mayor" as a shining light to that city on a hill.

I would urge him to cooperate with this prosecution so that he can clear his name fully. Before the other cases crowd in.

The libs are still pissed off that Rudy brought down the Mafia, especially considering that Big Labor was run by the Mafia here in America, and Big Labor is the largest liberal campaign donors.

The disgraced J6 commitee of Soviet fucktards said the dog ate their homework... and then they killed the dog.

(According to the lead yard ape).

jan 6 disgrace.jpg

A voting machine company behind a $2.7bn defamation lawsuit over lies about the 2020 election said Rudy Giuliani was using excuses like “the dog ate my homework” to avoid the discovery process.

“‘The dog ate my homework.’ ‘I have to wash my hair.’ ‘I can’t go out, I’m sick.’ Since the dawn of time, people have made up excuses to avoid doing things they do not want to do,” lawyers for Smartmartic wrote.

Well we have all made up excuses from time to time. And certainly trying to evade a multi , million dollar law suit is a good reason.
But there are still some of us who revere the Rudi brand. We look up to "Americas Mayor" as a shining light to that city on a hill.

I would urge him to cooperate with this prosecution so that he can clear his name fully. Before the other cases crowd in.
And Hillary had excuses for her 30,000 deleted emails and the destruction of several devices.

The libs are still pissed off that Rudy brought down the Mafia, especially considering that Big Labor was run by the Mafia here in America, and Big Labor is the largest liberal campaign donors.

smith has infinitely more evidence vs trump than rudy had on gotti. that amounted to the flipped testimony from murderer sammy gravano.

I think it's too late for Giuliani to clear his name. .

I think it's too late for Giuliani to clear his name. .

Its etting impossible to keep track of his criminality. There needs to be a list.

Ive got -
"Come here big tits"
Smartmatic
Georhia Rico
Georgia poll workers

There must be others ?

More Fake News using and based on MI6 sponsorship of The Guardian, to reach stupid and gullible people like you .
You were given a brain to use Turdy, not simply to regurgitate whatever presently suits your invented world view .

Very Scummy -- to use your favourite word when tallking about those you do not support .

More Fake News using and based on MI6 sponsorship of The Guardian, to reach stupid and gullible people like you .
You were given a brain to use Turdy, not simply to regurgitate whatever presently suits your invented world view .

Very Scummy -- to use your favourite word when tallking about those you do not support .

Rudy did claim those asinine things.

Forum List

Back