Girl, 4, Raped After Being Abducted from Chester County, Pennsylvania, Home

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
This was something that happened locally. Crazy stuff.

Anyway. From the piece...

Guzman-Garcia allegedly abducted the girl after tapping on her bedroom window. The girl's parents noticed she was missing about 3:30 a.m. Her father found Guzman-Garcia allegedly sexually assaulting his daughter some 50 yards from their home, the DA's office said.

He was born in Mexico, according to the criminal complaint. The DA's office said he is a U.S. citizen.

Continued - Girl, 4, Abducted from Chesco Home, Raped; Suspect Caught

We don't have enough child rapists. We must import some.

His defense will be, they were in love.

Guzman-Garcia allegedly abducted the girl after tapping on her bedroom window. The girl's parents noticed she was missing about 3:30 a.m. Her father found Guzman-Garcia allegedly sexually assaulting his daughter some 50 yards from their home, the DA's office said.

He was born in Mexico, according to the criminal complaint. The DA's office said he is a U.S. citizen.

So the only conclusion we can draw is that all 100 million Mexicans are child rapists

Just goes to show that people have to be on eternal guard. Even in their own homes.

I have a Kangal. If somebody comes through my window, I'm gonna know about it.

kangal? i hate to admit this....the little one i take care of is 3 yrs and 6 months...her windows are the kind at the top of the wall..impossible to reach in..i dont trust anyone around her but a few peeps..you really cant be too over protective now days

Trump is working hard to protect everyone from people like that. Democrats are working hard to stop Trump from doing that.

kangal? i hate to admit this....the little one i take care of is 3 yrs and 6 months...her windows are the kind at the top of the wall..impossible to reach in..i dont trust anyone around her but a few peeps..you really cant be too over protective now days

Local news on tv was saying the girl let him in.

So the only conclusion we can draw is that all 100 million Mexicans are child rapists
And male and hetero.

Local news on tv was saying the girl let him in.
Kind of the way our libs and anarchists do?

I wanna know why the dad caught this asshole in the act and said asshole still breathes?

Trendy bleedingg heart Trump haters say :

LET THEM IN, LET THEM IN......... as we quickly descend into being " EUROPE" it will take many more rapes for these assholes to wake up and realize everything they thought was a conspiracy was anything but that.

Stupidity takes the attack of ones own bevore common sense wakes them up and even then it doesn't work.

Where he came from is irrelevant. Similar crimes have been perpetrated by our own home-grown miscreants.

Where he came from is irrelevant. Similar crimes have been perpetrated by our own home-grown miscreants.

So lets just UP those rapes to even higher numbers by " LETTING THEM IN". Jesus Christ wtf is with ppl's logic.

Forum List

Back