Ginny Thomas, Aiding And Abetting The Capitol Insurrection

She is a USSC justice's wife. How can see ignore a request to appear before the committee? Clarence Thomas is not a King....is he?
I'm serious. I would love to see her called before the 1/6 committee. :popcorn:

I think this should seriously be considered. We could have a hard core seditionist sitting on the United States Supreme Court. That is a nightmare for democracy.

I think this should seriously be considered. We could have a hard core seditionist sitting on the United States Supreme Court. That is a nightmare for democracy.

You want him impeached because he's black.

Me too. She can tell them to go sod off and there's not a damn thing they can do about it. :p
It would be a lot of fun to see her blow off a subpoena and the case go all the way to her husband's court. Old Clarence would have to recuse himself.

A USSC judge is sleeping with a traitor. You see nothing wrong with that?
Nancy Pelosi is the only un-American traitor around here.

She's running her own personal gulag for political prisoners.

She wants to be Josef Stalin.

Last edited:
It would be a lot of fun to see her blow off a subpoena and the case go all the way to her husband's court. Old Clarence would have to recuse himself.
Why not?

Everyone else is doing it.

And getting away with it.

This Congress is worthless.

Fiddling away while Rome burns.

And then they whine and cry when they accuse the Dems of politicizing the courts. Here we have a man and wife who were obviously plotting to overturn the election....man and wife you might ask?

You KNOW Clarence knew what his chubby wife was doing.
I've never heard anyone but brain dead druggies obsess with senior citizens weight....

It has been reported from numerous sources that Ginni Thomas, wife of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, sponsored 80 busloads of “protesters” to Wednesday’s insurrection at the Capitol. Let’s say each bus held 30 people. That’s over 2,000 individuals. This is in addition to promulgating the lies about Donald Trump’s “stolen election” through her social media up to and including the morning of Wednesday’s insurrection. What’s the likelihood that any one of those 2,400 individuals participated in the seditious attempt at overthrowing our government? Of course, Mrs. Thomas has since deleted the relevant social media posts, but they were already captured.

More war crimes. Joe Biden is in trouble attacking Americans

Forum List

Back