Gingrich: Palestinians an ‘invented’ people

Then America is an invented nation as well.

Pretty much! We had a small indigneous population but the country was populated mostly by settlers from other places. As was Australia.

Israel just isn't going to let these foreigners take over their country.

Jordon was created by Britain. Most of the states of the Middle East are creations of the British Empire. Including even Isreal.

not really. palestine was the name given to the mandate by the british. the people now called palestinians were transjordanian bedouins who took on the name palestinian after the establishment of the state of israel.

they can call themselves palestinians if they want, but no people by that name has any history in the region.

not really. palestine was the name given to the mandate by the british. the people now called palestinians were transjordanian bedouins who took on the name palestinian after the establishment of the state of israel.

they can call themselves palestinians if they want, but no people by that name has any history in the region.
You sure Jillian?

"Palestine in the time of Saul." From Atlas of the Historical Geography of the Holy Land. Smith, George Adam. London, 1915.

From "A Classical Atlas, to Illustrate Ancient Geography; Comprised in Twenty-Five maps, Showing the Various Divisions of the World as Known to the Ancients; Composed from the Most Authentic Sources." by Alexander G. Findlay, F.R.G.S. 1849.

Were these people residents of Mandate Palestine?

"The 1948 Palestinian exodus (Arabic: الهجرة الفلسطينية*, al-Hijra al-Filasṭīnīya), also known as the Nakba (Arabic: النكبة*, an-Nakbah, lit. 'disaster', 'catastrophe', or 'cataclysm'),[1] occurred when approximately 711,000 to 725,000 Palestinian Arabs left, fled or were expelled from their homes, during the 1948 Arab-Israeli War and the Civil War that preceded it.[2] The exact number of refugees is a matter of dispute.[3] The causes remain the subject of fundamental disagreement between Arabs and Israelis."

In 1948 a Jewish state was imposed by force or arms on a population that was two-thirds non-Jewish. Newt and virtually every other elected Republican and Democrat serve those who make money from that original war crime.

1948 Palestinian exodus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

huh?

"Republican presidential contender Newt Gingrich said in a cable TV interview that Palestinians are an “invented” people with no apparent right to their own state, a rejection of a decade of bipartisan U.S. foreign policy.

Gingrich calls Palestinians an "invented"; people - The Washington Post

Oh lawdy lawdy lawdy...

he finally said something i agree with.

Do you think maybe Newt knows this because he's read a history book? :eusa_whistle:

huh?

"Republican presidential contender Newt Gingrich said in a cable TV interview that Palestinians are an “invented” people with no apparent right to their own state, a rejection of a decade of bipartisan U.S. foreign policy.

Gingrich calls Palestinians an "invented"; people - The Washington Post

Oh lawdy lawdy lawdy...

he finally said something i agree with.

Do you think maybe Newt knows this because he's read a history book? :eusa_whistle:

i have no doubt he's read the odd history book or two. he's just not as smart as he (or rightwingnuts) think he is.

That "anti-Semite" bullshit used to scare people off - but not anymore! Facts are facts and truth is truth. I suggest you broaden your literary sources on the subject.

actually, i've found you to be a compulsive liar on this particular subject. and anyone who posts garbage from electronic intifada and "if america knew" knows they're posting garbage and should stop. it's kind of like the conspiracy creeps who post nonsense from alex jones.

no worries.

Last edited:
electronic intifada and "if america knew"???

that's what you're going with, anti semite?

That "anti-Semite" bullshit used to scare people off - but not anymore! Facts are facts and truth is truth. I suggest you broaden your literary sources on the subject.

actually, i've found you to be a compulsive liar on this particular subject.

no worries.

I have never knowingly "lied" about this subject. Can you provide some examples to enlighten me...?

Forum List

Back